THE BROWNS BOARD

Cut kizer after the game

Clevfan4life

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Cool story brah. Yeah I guess 1-28 is all on Gregg Williams. Maybe it's all on Kizer. Maybe it's all on Sashi and the F.O. Maybe it's all on everybody but Hue.

He's a f#$%ing s#$% coach man, so don't try to argue he's not horrible under pressure when he's 1-28. He's one of the WORST COACHES OF ALL TIME DAMMIT.

Maybe not all of them, but this one sure was.

If you’re gonna be a baby back bitch, at least be consistent in your bitching.

4 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

show me blue chip talent drafted to cleveland that hasn't burst like a bubble or burnt like gas in the river?

i'll wait.

and rosen or the other qbs offered up in the next upcoming draft are not blue chip talent compared to what this orgs FO passed on..........

enough. ur an idiot. buh bye....(queen wave).

Yeah rosens a bum

1 minute ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

Maybe not all of them, but this one sure was.

If you’re gonna be a baby back bitch, at least be consistent in your bitching.

you're the internet tough guy defending black uncle fester when I joke that he's clutch under pressure. get hue's jizz out of your mouth.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

All of u stfu about anything else and tell me hue and/or the next soon to be fired gm a,sshole are currently infrontbof a camera wishing deshone well wherever he ends up. 

Tell me that a sshole is not a brown anymore

If you honestly expect any team to cut a starting second round pick QB in his rookie season, I don’t know what to tell you bud

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

All of u stfu about anything else and tell me hue and/or the next soon to be fired gm a,sshole are currently infrontbof a camera wishing deshone well wherever he ends up. 

Tell me that a sshole is not a brown anymore

With posts like this from you, I picture smoke streaming out of your ears, with your face bright red and fingers mashing away on your phone and then hitting send before you even read it. 

Just now, D Bone said:

With posts like this from you, I picture smoke streaming out of your ears, with your face bright red and fingers mashing away on your phone and then hitting send before you even read it. 

Nailed it!!! Not kidding u nailed it. Im steaming. I havent been this mad since shovel pass. Ive been cool all year but this is now too much. Its not that we lost today, its the way we lost. Id rather a blowout. Watching a kick returner break out of a 4 man jail then watching deshone kizer make possibly the dumbest qb drcision ever is too much

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Nailed it!!! Not kidding u nailed it. Im steaming. I havent been this mad since shovel pass. Ive been cool all year but this is now too much. Its not that we lost today, its the way we lost. Id rather a blowout. Watching a kick returner break out of a 4 man jail then watching deshone kizer make possibly the dumbest qb drcision ever is too much

Watching your beloved defense give up a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter...god that must really piss you off.    But no..it doesn't...because the defense has pretty stats. 

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I got where you are at now somewhere around game 3 or 4 this year with my vile hatred of all things Huey. 

I paced around the living room right after the throw, immediately turned the tv off i dont need to know how it ended. Its too much. The year in and year out dumbsht that i have to endure as a browns fan i swear to god. This is why i loathe analytics. It always manages to find us kids great on paper but misses the guys that can keep their undies clean under pressure

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

Watching your beloved defense give up a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter...god that must really piss you off.    But no..it doesn't...because the defense has pretty stats. 

They held the packers to 7 pts until the 4th quarter and then got burned by special teams. Im not happy with the d but this wasnt on them. I missed most of the 1st half, but didnt GB catch us on a fake punt to set up their first score? So essentially soec teams fukked us for 14 pts? 

They held the packers to 7 pts until the 4th quarter and then got burned by special teams. Im not happy with the d but this wasnt on them. I missed most of the 1st half, but didnt GB catch us on a fake punt to set up their first score? So essentially soec teams fukked us for 14 pts? 

How about the defense making a stop after the special teams plays?  Are they not capable?  The fake punt was near midfield....GB still went 50 yards including a TD pass to a guy without a defender within 10 yards of him.  Is that the special teams fault too?  After the punt return...GB still had to go 35 yards for the tying TD.  But not against our swiss cheese defense.  They don't make a play when the game is on the line.  Blame everyone else if you like but they still had a 14 point lead and lost the game.  That's on the defense.     Bury your head in Gregg Williams ass...but that's a loss for a defense who couldn't hold a 14 point lead.

16 minutes ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

If you honestly expect any team to cut a starting second round pick QB in his rookie season, I don’t know what to tell you bud

Yup, yup i sure do. Whats the point? I never want to even see him standing on the sidelines in a browns uni, not even a browns cap take it from him. Thats how done i am. 

Yup, yup i sure do. Whats the point? I never want to even see him standing on the sidelines in a browns uni, not even a browns cap take it from him. Thats how done i am. 

Gonna be a long game for you then next Sunday. 

1 minute ago, Mark O said:

Gonna be a long game for you then next Sunday. 

Im not watching. I dont care if he throws for 400, im done. Not letting this kid raise my hopes than shtting in my eye with these plays. Remember last weeks strip by bosa? Same kind of lack of awareness where he is on the field in relation to def players

Im not watching. I dont care if he throws for 400, im done. Not letting this kid raise my hopes than shtting in my eye with these plays. Remember last weeks strip by bosa? Same kind of lack of awareness where he is on the field in relation to def players

Yeah...its better to watch the defense and let them shit in your eye when they have a 21-7 lead in the 4th quarter against Brett Hundley.     First team in history to start 0-13 back to back seasons....Hue has to go and he can take Williams with him.  

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

21-7.  How did your defense do holding a lead that the QB you want cut was a big part of building?? 

Thats fine dudebim not 100%!excusing the defense. They folded in the 4th quarter. I get it. But myopically not seeing the bigger picture that they did play very well for 3 quarters, made huge shirt ydge stops got off the field then promptly cane back at the 25 yd line.....been this way all season. They're beat down and beat down def's tire in the 4th

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

But myopically not seeing the bigger picture that they did play very well for 3 quarters, made huge shirt ydge stops got off the field then promptly cane back at the 25 yd line.....been this way all season. They're beat down and beat down def's tire in the 4th

Those are all excuses.  

21-7 lead.   They didn't make stops and there are 4 quarters in the game.   The defense has not at any point this year made the big stop when the game is on the line.  Not one time all season.   Fuck Williams and Huey.  They both can go.

Archived