THE BROWNS BOARD

Cut kizer after the game

Clevfan4life

2 minutes ago, Mark O said:

Shmuck Williams and Huey.  They both can go.

New trend, briwns are firward thinkers...ahead of their time. Fire the coaches everybyear no matter what. Exciting right? Coaches will put fight each other to come for the privilege of cashing checks fir 4-5 years for onevyear if work. 

U need to apply to FO tom dude. Skip work, take the day off......we need u in berea

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Clevfan4life said:

New trend, briwns are firward thinkers...ahead of their time. Fire the coaches everybyear no matter what. Exciting right? Coaches will put fight each other to come for the privilege of cashing checks fir 4-5 years for onevyear if work. 

U need to apply to FO tom dude. Skip work, take the day off......we need u in berea

Yeah because you keep the head coach who is 1-27 or whatever it is now.   Only team in NFL history to start 0-13 back to back years so that kind of success needs to be rewarded with more time to do your job badly. 

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

With posts like this from you, I picture smoke streaming out of your ears, with your face bright red and fingers mashing away on your phone and then hitting send before you even read it............

immediately  after which he demands his mommy deliver more pizza rolls to the basement where he sits amongst the empty beer and Red Bull cans playing Madden. 

13 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Lol just trying to lighten it up man, we all get pissed but I sensed your forehead vein was about to rupture! I no longer allow myself to get that pissed, if I did I've have to double my BP med 😡

Yep, pretty much where I am...... This POS organization gets nothing from me other than laughter. 

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Im not watching. I dont care if he throws for 400, im done. Not letting this kid raise my hopes than shtting in my eye with these plays. Remember last weeks strip by bosa? Same kind of lack of awareness where he is on the field in relation to def players

Guys, relax about the QB.  He may or may not be our guy.  Time will tell.

What we do know know is that our QB (whoever he is) gives us a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter, we should be able to chalk that one up as as a W.    We couldn’t.  Let’s not blame this one on the QB (whoever he was).

1 minute ago, roach said:

What we do know know is that our QB (whoever he is) gives us a 14 point lead in the 4th quarter, we should be able to chalk that one up as as a W.    We couldn’t.  Let’s not blame this one on the QB (whoever he was).

Right on point. 

6 hours ago, D Bone said:

Too bad we couldn't have gotten out to say a 21-7 lead entering the 4th qtr, cause then we would've easily won what with our elite defense and all. 

LMAO. Williams blows donkey dikc

Dod any of u realize kizer leads the league in turnovers? I didnt. Im not surprised really....just........oh i dunno.

look point is in not pissed cause of obe fukked up throw. Its the body of wirk throyghout the season. But u chachi's need to understand that last thriw today would have infuriated a d3 hs coach. Im not hyperbolizing. Kids are taught the monent they become qb's that u dont throw back across the field period let alobe back across the field from ur weakside. Its such a confounding decision i have no words to adequately sum it up. Its the same kind of lack of basic football intuition that led to the bosa sack last week

lol....

9 hours ago, D Bone said:

With posts like this from you, I picture smoke streaming out of your ears, with your face bright red and fingers mashing away on your phone and then hitting send before you even read it. 

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Nailed it!!! Not kidding u nailed it.

Dammit... I was going to go with open pill bottles and vodka...

9 hours ago, 7moses7 said:

Kizer becomes brain dead under pressure

This was actually the best post in this sh!t thread... until I read the following...

4 hours ago, roach said:

Guys, relax about the QB.  He may or may not be our guy.  Time will tell.

And this from a guy who by his own account "froze his butt off" today at the game.

Kizer certainly contributed to the loss as well, but he was primarily responsible for the having a lead to blow. Only revision I'd make to moses' post is that it's not a matter of "brain death", just a matter of reversion to bad habits. Something that is common in all sports.

1 hour ago, wargograw said:

Some of you guys genuinely need to take a break from watching the games. How can some of you read your posts thread and be like "yeah, I'm an emotionally healthy individual"?

I've been frosty all season, letting it play out....but that throw did something to me. Like some ginger ghost whispering in my year "I'm baaaaaccckkk mother fukker". I'm not in the mood for this sandlot bullsht. I was at the shovel pass game and never again. Nope, uh uh. And if this kid is who I think he is, he'll try that same throw in a week or two just cause. We'll see. 

2 hours ago, domcucch1994 said:

Kizer is widly inconsistent..

You'd think after the season he has had, he would learn to not force the ball, and make safer throws or checkdown..

He looked great the first 3 quarters. Then imploded, as per usual..

It is the Browns way to implode when it matters most..

He actually played well for all 4 quarters.  It was in the overtime that he totally imploded.    Made a really good pass that Njoku should've caught that would've given us a first down and been able to run more time off the clock.  The throw in OT?  Just like has been said...he goes brain dead and thinks he's back and ND and can run around faster than the NFL defensive lineman and linebackers.   Horrible play....but does anyone here really think our defense was going to stop Green Bay at that point?  We had to score on that first drive or the game was over. 

I don't see "brain dead"... just reversion under pressure to "win the game" from the "don't lose the game" message he's (supposedly) received all year.

6 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Hue thought Kizer was ready and looked good in camp. Then he keeps rolling him out there every weekend.

This what concerns me keeping Hue and have a new GM. If Dorsey brings in Alex Smith, is Hue going to want to stick with his protege Kizer?

I think the on-field comparison of Smith and Kizer would take care of any bias concerns, if there's anything to them... and I do not think there is.

From TC thru this past Sunday it's always been a matter of the alternatives to Kizer and how they look.

4 hours ago, domcucch1994 said:

Kizer is widly inconsistent..

You'd think after the season he has had, he would learn to not force the ball, and make safer throws or checkdown..

He looked great the first 3 quarters. Then imploded, as per usual.. It is the Browns way to implode when it matters most..

Your own boldfaced words are testament to the view that Kizer has improved. There are examples throughout those 3 qtrs in each area you cite.

The pressure induced "implosion" late was not "per usual". It could not be, because the situation was unique to our season, to Kizer's season.

30 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Your own boldfaced words are testament to the view that Kizer has improved. There are examples throughout those 3 qtrs in each area you cite.

Can winning under situations of pressure be learned? Does someone simply have it or not, or if they constantly fail in the 4th quarter over and over again endlessly, will they someday “get it”

1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

Can winning under situations of pressure be learned? Does someone simply have it or not, or if they constantly fail in the 4th quarter over and over again endlessly, will they someday “get it”

Can it be learned? IMO, absolutely...

You hear it all the time from across the sports spectrum about how playoff pressure is different. About how making the turn in the final round in contention for the first time... in a major for the first time... etc.

But... and here's the catch... it can't be taught. It's about as close to pure experiential learning as anything I can think of. You can read about how to handle it... get tips from coaches, pros, etc... but until you are there in the moment with adrenaline pumping balls out, you just don't know.

Will all learn? Nah... some may adapt the first time... others the 3rd... others the 9th... others never. Is Kizer a "never"? Maybe... however, while it's too early to know that, it is also too late to count on him not being one.

1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

Sure looked like he learned to win in the 4th qrt yesterday. 

Had Njoku held on to that cookie. Kiser woulda been 3-4 for 25 yards in a qrt they strictly were trying to run clock. Crowell on the other hand.......let's just say it would be nice to have a RB that can eat some time off the 2nd half clock. But we all are aware he has physically gased early in the 3rd qrt

8 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

The pressure induced "implosion" late was not "per usual". It could not be, because the situation was unique to our season, to Kizer's season.

Nope...he's tried throws like that before drifting to his left, just didnt have clay matthews in his ear hole. The strip sack he took the previous week from bosa was another one of those im gonna spill to my left and look back to the right oblivious to the DL thats currebtly disengaging from the OL to come skull fuk me...type throws. He was absolutely fixin to throw back across the field right before bosa got him. That stuff is inexcusable at the hs level.

Talked with a friend today that was at the game and he confirmed it was shovel pass all over again....whole stadium yelled NOOOOOOOOO as the ball went up. If u all thought i was hot on sunday, he said people were kicking Sheet on the way out. Saw a fight break out between browns fans cause some dude kicked a trash can and it hit a dudes girl. Things are pretty ugly evidently at first energy these days

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Talked with a friend today that was at the game and he confirmed it was shovel pass all over again....whole stadium yelled NOOOOOOOOO as the ball went up. If u all thought i was hot on sunday, he said people were kicking Sheet on the way out. Saw a fight break out between browns fans cause some dude kicked a trash can and it hit a dudes girl. Things are pretty ugly evidently at first energy these days

1. Basically a road game at first energy so doubt anyone could hear any browns fans.

2. You keep talking about a shovel pass but the only one I seen was the 2nd of 3 TD strikes.

3. Funny I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and not only is Kiser not gonna be cut but he's 100% starting Sunday. 

4. If u honestly think the INT was worse than the Njoku dropped pass to seal the browns first victory this year than there is no hope for u. And honestly have blown any credibility u ever had. I don't know why u hate the kid so much? Maybe he plowed your girl? Maybe it's cause he's black? But it's funny when people woulda given their right arm to keep Manziel around but this kid gets absolutely no respect for his progression

4 minutes ago, cdl15 said:

But it's funny when people woulda given their right arm to keep Manziel around but this kid gets absolutely no respect for his progression

Any poster on here who wanted the Browns to draft, and were happy when the Browns drafted Johnny Manziel should have their avatar on here permanently changed to a dunce hat with a Texas A&M logo on it. These people need to be branded for life so their opinions later can be held in its proper esteem, which should be none. :lol:

Archived