THE BROWNS BOARD

Prediction- Gordon Gone by next year

ahitz3

18 minutes ago, ahitz3 said:

Master's Degree in Education for me- in fact let me teach you what I just was teaching my 3rd graders this week. It was fact vs opinion, in which my OPINION here  is that he will not be around much longer, on this team.  He has also taken off plays in the past when he actually was able to get on the field. I don't trust the guy but believe me I'm hoping he makes me look uneducated and flat out wrong! 

Maybe I was too harsh but come on man we have 3 pro Bowl level players on the team. One is Gordon. 

7 minutes ago, WarriorsRpussies said:

Maybe I was too harsh but come on man we have 3 pro Bowl level players on the team. One is Gordon. 

I think he is the best player on the team by far and in the league- when his head is on straight. I just don't think his head is on straight yet, lol. Hope he proves me wrong!

At this juncture, with what we have to work with on this team, getting rid of Gordon would be a terrible stupid mistake. It's impossible to shout about how we need football players and then consider trading the most talented guy on the roster. I get that he's not perfect but who are we going to replace him with? 

Josh Gordon wil be a brown till he's done playing.  For one he's top three reciver anytime he's on the field and instantly makes the offense better.  The new gm will for sure not deal him next year because he's cheap.  And looking at it from my point of view do they really want to face him on another team.  And as for him being immature, maybe but his talent out weighs his immaturity.  And I give the guy a lot of credit he stayed in football shape while he was out. 

Archived