THE BROWNS BOARD

Guideline to Judge Dorsey - Coffee Fetcher?

Ghoolie

The one thing I can say about most of you guys here is that if your were bosses, or entrepreneurs, you would be failures. Nice guys, honest, decent, and maybe even fair, but driven to excellence? No.

Case in point, almost 40% here believe Hue Jackson should remain HC. Hmmm? Now, let me ask you this, just how many NFL teams to you imagine would like to snap up Hue are their next head coach? Of course, NOBODY would want him, yet here 40% of you are, believing that we should keep him. Only a softy of a fool believes that Hue Jackson is ever going to amount to anything in the NFL. It amazes me that people here can claim to love the Browns, and yet be willing to let the brand be dragged through the schidt..........all because you idolize Hue, more than you do Paul Brown, Jim Brown, etc.

So here, here is how to judge, assess and analyze this Dorsey guy. If he does not immediately stir rumblings about bringing in hie own HC, then he is a jackoff, a coffee fetcher, another Phil Sewage.

Why do I say that? I say it because no successful man ever took the easy path. If Dorsey is content to obey Hasalami without contest and keep Hue, it means that we have another Wolford Brimley, ah, er...Mike Holmgren. If Dorsey does not fight Hasalami tooth and nail to oust Hue, then the Browns are exactly stuck in the same place going nowhere, and Dorsey will go the way of Sackashitski, Sewage and Holmgren.

Dorsey was brought here to fix this schidtpile. If he keeps Hue, it means that he is taking the easy way out. If we go 1 - 15 in 2018, Dorsey has the out, a 1 year pass you see? He can say, "Hey, I went along with Jimmy, but now I am going to get my own guy. THEN.............. if his guy sucks in 2019, he can compare his year to 2018, 2017 and say.......... hey, you gotta give this rebuild time.

I am telling you jackoffs, and I say that with nothing but love, if Dorsey does nto bring his own HC in, If he is not forced from DAY #1 to stand on his own, and own it all, then we the same revolving door of............."This is what a rebuild looks like". You mark my words, if Hue stays, 2018 looks like 2017, and in 2019 you will be saying " How did we fall for this bag of crap.

HUE MUST GO. HUE MUST GO  HUE MUST GO. ENough pampering these fuggas already.

I fix water problems. Has nothing to do with 0 - 1 Dorsey, who seems to be a poosy. Instead of stepping in boldly, like a Bill Cowher type, he is instead letting Haslam, a man who knows nothing about football make the HC choice. What is the purpose of a GM then? I will tell you, Haslam needed a scapegoat to quell the fans. Nothing will be any different in 2018. Same crap all over again. And Browns fans will once again stand up and say  FINALLY.............. we are on the right track.

Sorry Gip, from what I see of Dorsey, he is more of the same cowardly, cover your ayus BS. He won't make one single difference.

16 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I fix water problems.

That makes you a fetcher. 

Has nothing to do with 0 - 1 Dorsey,

Nothing that you say has to do with Dorsey beyond whatever it is you have figmented in your imagination.

who seems to be a poosy. Instead of stepping in boldly, like a Bill Cowher type,

Cowher was never a GM....and what did Cowher  do in his first 3 days on the job?

he is instead letting Haslam, a man who knows nothing about football make the HC choice. What is the purpose of a GM then?

He is 3 days on the job.  Demands were made on him by Haslam...and Haslam spelled out his responsibilities. You have NO effing clue what Dorsey may actually accomplish with this team, given timel 

I will tell you, Haslam needed a scapegoat to quell the fans. Nothing will be any different in 2018. Same crap all over again. And Browns fans will once again stand up and say  FINALLY.............. we are on the right track.

All I will say is that we were going down the wrong track....and we have jumped tracks, and we have no clue the direction we will go...but it won't be off that cliff we were headed for.

Sorry Gip, from what I see of Dorsey, he is more of the same cowardly, cover your ayus BS. He won't make one single difference.

Well....you Shmucking know it all.  You have that crystal you pulled out your arse that looks remarkably like a gallstone.  Why don't you just get a set of runes or some coffee dregs to tell the future...you are so good at this.

24 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Nobody "idolizes" hue Jackson. If u cant properly state or parametrize an opposing viewpoint...the counterpoint ur trying to make is null and void. When u properly assign the correct beleifs and/or opinions to "the 40%'ers"...than the discussion can commence

I think many who love Mr. Heroes subs idolize him

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I fix water problems. Has nothing to do with 0 - 1 Dorsey, who seems to be a poosy. Instead of stepping in boldly, like a Bill Cowher type, he is instead letting Haslam, a man who knows nothing about football make the HC choice. What is the purpose of a GM then? I will tell you, Haslam needed a scapegoat to quell the fans. Nothing will be any different in 2018. Same crap all over again. And Browns fans will once again stand up and say  FINALLY.............. we are on the right track.

Tom, it took Dorsey exactly one day to rectify one of Sashi's major errors, sending the worthless and highly overpaid Kenny Britt out the door. I just hope Tour and War won't read this thread, but I'm with Gipper- Hue may be a garbage coach, but Sashi gave him a pile of young garbage and expected him to turn it into gold. The only way I can watch this $hit show anymore is head down to the Cantina with the guys and drink a bunch of margaritas. Knew in the end they'd find a way to blow this game, didn't disappoint me.  I haven't rewatched the Green Bay game yet- when I do, I'll keep an eye  out what the Zumba Instructor was doing. 

No sense in beating a dead horse, we've documented Hue's numerous shortcomings ad nauseum. But hey- it only took him 13 games to come up with a play that actually scored an easy touchdown in the Red Zone. 

54 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Tom, it took Dorsey exactly one day to rectify one of Sashi's major errors, sending the worthless and highly overpaid Kenny Britt out the door. I just hope Tour and War won't read this thread, but I'm with Gipper- Hue may be a garbage coach, but Sashi gave him a pile of young garbage and expected him to turn it into gold. The only way I can watch this $hit show anymore is head down to the Cantina with the guys and drink a bunch of margaritas. Knew in the end they'd find a way to blow this game, didn't disappoint me.  I haven't rewatched the Green Bay game yet- when I do, I'll keep an eye  out what the Zumba Instructor was doing. 

No sense in beating a dead horse, we've documented Hue's numerous shortcomings ad nauseum. But hey- it only took him 13 games to come up with a play that actually scored an easy touchdown in the Red Zone. 

Larry, the Britt thing means noting. It is mental masturbation. I have had enough with people here masturbating each other with the chant of ' FINALLY, WE HAVE THE RIGHT GUYS IN PLACE". Each and every time I have ot hear jackoffs documenting how many wins a guy had elsewhere................ THAT DOESN"T MEAND JACK SQUAT. 

The Browns need a Paul Brown mentality, a Cowher mentality, a Lombardi mentality. IF Dorsey is THE GUY............. then he needs to bring HIS GUYS............ he needs to own this pile of schidt from DAY ONE. He wants to keep Hue? FINE...........then give Hue a new 3 year contrract and take ownership of your Hue support. Don't come in here, accept Hue, make no waved and then after a crappy 2018 step forward and says, ' Well, I didn't pick Hue, Hue was not my guy"

Hue IS, EMPHATICALLY, Hue's guy. Non of this bullschidt of going 1 - 15 in 2018 and coming into this board saying, " Well, Hue is gone, now begins the era of Dorsey. Fahk that, THIS is the era of Dorsey. WHatever he does, he is 0 - 1 right now, and he owns this schidt bag

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Tom, it took Dorsey exactly one day to rectify one of Sashi's major errors, sending the worthless and highly overpaid Kenny Britt out the door

Yup.  That took no time at all.

It shows that he's been paying attention to our team.  For how long, we don't know for sure.

As far as Hue goes, we'll see what happens after the season.  The owner seems to have mandated that Hue remains for 2018.  That may have been a condition of Dorsey's hire.

Personally, I don't think Hue is the man for me.  But again, we'll see what happens at season's end.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry, the Britt thing means nothing. It is mental masturbation. I have had enough with people here masturbating each other with the chant of ' FINALLY, WE HAVE THE RIGHT GUYS IN PLACE". Each and every time I have ot hear jackoffs documenting how many wins a guy had elsewhere................ THAT DOESN"T MEAND JACK SQUAT. 

The Browns need a Paul Brown mentality, a Cowher mentality, a Lombardi mentality. IF Dorsey is THE GUY............. then he needs to bring HIS GUYS............ he needs to own this pile of schidt from DAY ONE. He wants to keep Hue? FINE...........then give Hue a new 3 year contrract and take ownership of your Hue support. Don't come in here, accept Hue, make no waved and then after a crappy 2018 step forward and says, ' Well, I didn't pick Hue, Hue was not my guy"

Hue IS, EMPHATICALLY, Hue's guy. Non of this bullschidt of going 1 - 15 in 2018 and coming into this board saying, " Well, Hue is gone, now begins the era of Dorsey. Fahk that, THIS is the era of Dorsey. WHatever he does, he is 0 - 1 right now, and he owns this schidt bag

Regarding the Britt thing- it shows who really was running the show. The consensus and process guys on this board dreamed up this scenario where everything was going to be just fine- it just needed- say another year or three- to bear fruit.. Sashi (in the words of Flying Doug) sold Haslam a bag of magic beans, and Jimmy bought 'em. Doug Dieken who has access to the locker room- inferred tonight on Red Zone Britt was a cancer, and a slacker to top it off. Hue couldn't dump him- because Sashi was too prideful to admit he majorly screwed up signing the guy in the first place. Damn, I said it when they brought him in- beware of players coming off contract years. Britt had that one outlier year, and as soon as he got paid (by us) he reverted back to crapola. 

I assume you meant Hue is now Dorsey's guy? Well short of firing him right now, not a lot John can do at the moment. As folks were mentioning in another thread- he's got 3 weeks to convince Haslam that Hue sucks and needs to go. Dorsey said he's going to meet with everyone to see if any of the guys still in Berea are worth keeping, you just don't start firing people out of hand. I have no doubt he's at least going to bring in some of "his guys". As far as "owning" the pile of crap he's inherited, it may take awhile to clean up the mess. 

14 hours ago, hoorta said:

Regarding the Britt thing- it shows who really was running the show. The consensus and process guys on this board dreamed up this scenario where everything was going to be just fine- it just needed- say another year or three- to bear fruit.. Sashi (in the words of Flying Doug) sold Haslam a bag of magic beans, and Jimmy bought 'em. Doug Dieken who has access to the locker room- inferred tonight on Red Zone Britt was a cancer, and a slacker to top it off. Hue couldn't dump him- because Sashi was too prideful to admit he majorly screwed up signing the guy in the first place. Damn, I said it when they brought him in- beware of players coming off contract years. Britt had that one outlier year, and as soon as he got paid (by us) he reverted back to crapola. 

I assume you meant Hue is now Dorsey's guy? Well short of firing him right now, not a lot John can do at the moment. As folks were mentioning in another thread- he's got 3 weeks to convince Haslam that Hue sucks and needs to go. Dorsey said he's going to meet with everyone to see if any of the guys still in Berea are worth keeping, you just don't start firing people out of hand. I have no doubt he's at least going to bring in some of "his guys". As far as "owning" the pile of crap he's inherited, it may take awhile to clean up the mess. 

Larry, there is no NFL that would hire Hue as head coach after he is fired. You know it and I know it. 

We have, as I said from the 1st qtr of the 2016 preseason the worst coach in the history.of the NFL.

I don't care what protocol and procedure dictate. If Hue stays in means 1 of 2 things.

A. HASLAM CALLS ALL.ThE SHOTS

B. DORSEY  WANTS HUE

Either way, if Hue is the coach in 2018..Dorsey is a coffee fetcher.

Well there's speculation that Dorsey may try to convince Jimmy to can Hue...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/10/belief-persists-that-john-dorsey-will-try-to-hire-his-own-coach/

6 hours ago, nickers said:

Well there's speculation that Dorsey may try to convince Jimmy to can Hue...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/10/belief-persists-that-john-dorsey-will-try-to-hire-his-own-coach/

If he doesn't, he blows. Hue is the worst coach in the history of the NFL. Has any jackoff other than him gone 1 - 27?

Definitely agree with the opening post, 

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry, there is no NFL that would hire Hue as head coach after he is fired. You know it and I know it. 

We have, as I said from the 1st qtr of the 2016 preseason the worst coach in the history.of the NFL.

I don't care what protocol and procedure dictate. If Hue stays in means 1 of 2 things.

A. HASLAM CALLS ALL.ThE SHOTS

B. DORSEY  WANTS HUE

Either way, if Hue is the coach in 2018..Dorsey is a coffee fetcher.

Have to totally agree 

2 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Definitely agree with the opening post, 

Have to totally agree 

Thanks,  there is no other way to see it.

I am sick of this mamby-pamby " we have to be patient, and give it time" bullschidt. You live life once, you get today, that's it. Whatever arrangement Dosey begins with opening day, HE OWNS IT............if it is Hue, it is because he allowed it to happen. If this guy doesn't have the balls to do the right thing, then he won't amount to schidt in Cleveland.

There have been a few on here not liking hues head coaching abilities.  The guy has blew a few games for us with his game clock management and who is on the field at critical downs .   also the play calling was bad.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:08 PM, Ghoolie said:

HUE MUST GO. HUE MUST GO  HUE MUST GO. ENough pampering these fuggas already.

Hugh, without doubt, is a lame duck HC in Cleveland.

Why would Dorsey accept this job if he cannot make a HC change?  He will.  If not, Ghoolie is right.

Dorsey came from very good Front Offices in GB and KC - not to mention his UCONN roots.

The Browns, apparently, jumped in before Dorsey had a chance to interview with the Giants.  I can only wonder what the Browns offered him.

Hue has been a major underperformer on game days though I do think his players try very hard for him. He has hinted at an OC and perhaps that is how Dorsey came in, with an insistence that this occurs. I can live with that. But I don't think Hue should remain HC and OC. Just not working.

5 hours ago, ChicopeeJohn said:

Hugh, without doubt, is a lame duck HC in Cleveland.

Why would Dorsey accept this job if he cannot make a HC change?  He will.  If not, Ghoolie is right.

Dorsey came from very good Front Offices in GB and KC - not to mention his UCONN roots.

The Browns, apparently, jumped in before Dorsey had a chance to interview with the Giants.  I can only wonder what the Browns offered him.

John, let me be clear. I think Dorsey is, knowledge wise, a million times more qualified than all the GMs before him. On resume....this is a choice I support..........

But there is more than a resume, as you alluded to. To be successful this GM MUST be able to trample on all the BS that has kept pervious versions from succeeding. Frankly I think Dieken has had a ton of influence on Lerner and now Haslam, as does Jim Brown and Bernie. WHy are these jackoffs always so close with the franchise?

Dorsey MUST be his own man. He must run through this organization like Ghengis Khan. If he doens't, then he is just another coffee fetcher.

There is no reasoning that woudl justify Hue Jackson returning as head coach. If he does, then Dorsey will never have an honest chance, nor will we.

Archived