THE BROWNS BOARD

5 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Japan has more crusty old twats than babies and they're literally working themselves to death. Such a shining example.

If we were talking about suicide rate the I wouldn't use Japan.  But we're talking about the net and its infrastructure.  So.... yeah - it's a great Shmucking example actually. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Build your own infrastructure and you can give everyone unlimited access to 4k streaming since you appear to think that's feasible. 

Well right there u nailed it. So a company built this infrastructure so now they're entitled to anti competetive practices? Making a sound argumentbthat the state should build that infrastructure and let companies compete for the right to use them

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

If we were talking about suicide rate the I wouldn't use Japan.  But we're talking about the net and its infrastructure.  So.... yeah - it's a great Shmucking example actually. 

Im clueless about japans infrastructure, care to elaborate for someone that will actually listen and analyze and not knee jerk back an uninfirmed boiler plated rebuttal?

6 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Actually if you ask me the internet is the worst thing to happen to humanity since islam and it could use a time-out. 

Im not in total disagreement with u. However "religion" period is the wirst thing to ever happen to humanity. And i know that because ive studied history.

If this opens the door for start up companies or other large firms who want to diversify to be able to build infrastructure to have competing services to the monopolies, I am down. However, I don't think it will shake out that way. We will see. Someone already mentioned utility companies. I wish there was competition with gas/electric/etc. as well but that does not exist. 

Archived