THE BROWNS BOARD

Any interest in bringing back Pryor?

Louisville Slugger

13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

yes< but for far less than we offered last time> if he doesn't like it go find other teams thrilled with his production with cousins throwing to him

Completely agree with this post.  We offer him the minimum, if he doesn't like it, go somewhere else.

Any interest in bringing back Pryor?

Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.

TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...

That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.

Yeah, let's bring back Josua Cribbs, too. He is another guy that was never good for schidt but browns fans though was great.

Pryor blows. Cribbs blew. The Browns are a joke.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Sure... at the right price for the right job... why not? And while I would not insult him with a minimum offer, the package would be south of that he walked away from earlier this year.

TP is simply not a #1. Slide him in a as a #2... paying him as a #2 behind JG and let Coleman move to the slot? Sounds pretty good...

That said... adding a Ridley on a rookie contract sounds better to me.

Or leave Coleman #2 and bring in Kirk for the slot if still available early 2nd rd. He has the right size, speed and quickness for that position. Plus he's better at punt and KO returns than anyone we have now.

2 hours ago, cdl15 said:

I'd offer Pryor a decent multi year deal. 3 year for 15 or something. I think at his best Pryor can give u  5 mill of production a season.  Pryor and Gordon could be interesting.

He's making base 6m with washington, but they gave him a 2n signing bonus. So u wanna spend 5m on a guy that didnt get a whole lot done with kirk cousins throwing to him? Thats brilliant gm work out of you. We can only hope its kizer throwing to him off his back foot bext year after a 10 sec behind the los scramble. Terelle will surely win ~50% of those jump balls

I could see

Hogan - Barkley - Njoku - DeValve - Gordon - Pryor - Coleman

being pretty hard to stop.  

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Or leave Coleman #2 and bring in Kirk for the slot if still available early 2nd rd. He has the right size, speed and quickness for that position. Plus he's better at punt and KO returns than anyone we have now.

Highly debatable

I'd bring Pryor back for the right price, I suppose.

I just hope that the Browns do not go into next season banking on Gordon and Coleman as definitive #1 and #2 guys, and all they need is to complement them. There's nothing in either guy's history that indicates they can be depended upon. The WR unit should be looked upon as an empty cupboard, and if Puff Puff Pass and Mr. Glass actually can contribute next year, then bonus.

43 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I could see

Hogan - Barkley - Njoku - DeValve - Gordon - Pryor - Coleman

being pretty hard to stop.  

Why are u blind to the fact that hogan sucks? After what we've seen this year from all 3 of these qb's why on earth would u skip a qb with the #1 and roll with a guy who cant beat out sandlot kizer for the starting job? Its likely all 3 are donseo the instant dorsey signs a vet qb for the new kid to sit behind. "Maybe" hogan hangs on to that 3rd spot. Is he family or something?

Hogan has skills, he's been sat to allow Kizer the opportunity. Kizer is not as good as Hogan. 

My hope is Hogan can be as good as Garrappolo 

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Hogan has skills, he's been sat to allow Kizer the opportunity. Kizer is not as good as Hogan. 

My hope is Hogan can be as good as Garrappolo 

Do you hear that sound?

It's the sound of the clock ticking down on Kevin Hogan's Cleveland Browns career...

Archived