THE BROWNS BOARD

Any interest in bringing back Pryor?

Louisville Slugger

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Yeah, let's bring back Josua Cribbs, too. He is another guy that was never good for schidt but browns fans though was great.

Pryor blows. Cribbs blew. The Browns are a joke.

cowpoop about cribs atleast as a return guy he gave d,a a short field to play on after he was gone d,a fell to Sheet

2 hours ago, syd said:

cowpoop about cribs atleast as a return guy he gave d,a a short field to play on after he was gone d,a fell to Sheet

Return men are like offensive linemen. DIme a dozen. Cribbs sucked the pee pee

16 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's making base 6m with washington, but they gave him a 2n signing bonus. So u wanna spend 5m on a guy that didnt get a whole lot done with kirk cousins throwing to him? Thats brilliant gm work out of you. We can only hope its kizer throwing to him off his back foot bext year after a 10 sec behind the los scramble. Terelle will surely win ~50% of those jump balls

Adults are talking. STFU

14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Return men are like offensive linemen. DIme a dozen. Cribbs sucked the pee pee

With so many posts lately....Ghoolie reveals why he knows little about football.   What was one big factor on why the Browns lost Sunday?  Because of a punt return.

Now, that particular return had two parts:   A.  You had a good punt returner who made a play.   B. You had lousy punt return coverage.  In either instance....a quality punt returner was needed.  Whatever Cribbs wasn't....he WAS a great kick and punt returner.  A great punt returner may be as valuable as a good  WR or RB.  They can help you win games.  

Name the last time any Browns punt or kick returner helped the Browns win a game.

On 12/14/2017 at 3:53 PM, BaconHound said:

The sunshine googles.  Pryor isn't very good and his attitude is worse.

He's a very good athlete. He's a very raw WR. Attitude? I suspect he's been humbled a little this year.

On 12/14/2017 at 5:49 PM, wargograw said:

I would bring back Pryor cheap if you can, but I want to know why he so underperformed in Washington.

I read somewhere that he's wasn't fully healthy this season after Week 1... which was his best game.

On 12/14/2017 at 12:48 PM, Louisville Slugger said:

Pryor had success under Hue and he should be cheap given that he hasn't done anything this year. Low risk high reward and if he can get back to form Gordon, Pryor, Njoku, and Duke could be really hard to stop.

Agree.  Gordon Pryor on the outside Colman in the slot njoku in the seam.  Duke and crow would be able to do damage.  All depends on the line play and a new qb to make it all work. 

Archived