THE BROWNS BOARD

This has got to be a bunch of BS

The Gipper

First of all who's brain storm was this in the first place?

There are a lot of good Christmas movies out there the best is quite subjective, I always think of my "can't miss movies". I think any list also might be quite generational in nature. 

14 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Elf is a great movie. A Christmas story, I'm sorry, is pretty overrated. Die hard isn't even a Christmas movie. Might as well say 'Trading Places'

You are an idiot. Elf sucks,     and the Die Hard thing is basically a joke......though there is a big contingent that claim it is a Christmas movie. 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Let it be known that Gipper, like ghoolie, is such an egomaniac that if you disagree with his assessment of what is or is not a great movie gets all bent out of shape about it. 

Its not that at all.....its just that by saying you don't like A Christmas Story you are saying you Hate America!!:P

There really is nothing objective about which movie somebody likes better than another one. And the Gipper does tend to get pissed off if people don't agree with his opinions. But he's basically a good guy.

Personally I like the Christmas story lots better than elf and don't really like Will Ferrell all that much. But there is absolutely nothing  that makes one better than the other.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

There really is nothing objective about which movie somebody likes better than another one. And the Gipper does tend to get pissed off if people don't agree with his opinions. But he's basically a good guy.

No I am not...you should know better!!   Besides that, I guess that...I think Cysko should know that I was just fuhucking with him.

Personally I like the Christmas story lots better than elf and don't really like Will Ferrell all that much. But there is absolutely nothing  that makes one better than the other.

I may have to see Elf again.  I just seem to recall that Farrell just went way over the top.  Often I like it when he does that.  Here, playing a childlike character, I didn't care for it so much.

WSS

Archived