THE BROWNS BOARD

CBO calcs the astronomical cost to all taxpayers to legalize all dreamers

calfoxwc

Atenears doesn't care - he's a liberal. But seriously? we are nearing 21 TRILLION in national debt. This can't go on full scale.

I understand some of it, but obamao wanted all dreamers, drug gangs, rapists, etc etc etc. for the dem votes. that's it.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/12/18/cbo-reveals-the-astronomical-cost-taxpayers-would-pay-to-legalize-dreamers

26 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

People only mention the national debt when the borrowing isn't for something they like. Otherwise, keep borrowing into oblivion. Not a knock on you, Cal. That goes for most folks. I think we need to cut back on everything and attempt to try to "live within our means". 

That is exactly true. However if borrowing needs to be done I prefer it goes for a useful college education, mortgage payments or car repairs and not cigarettes and beer.

WSS

11 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

We spend $600 billion on defense spending per year

This would be $2.6 billion

Not saying I'm for or against, but the sites you visit throw around terms like "astronomical" because they know you'll bite. 

well, say you are for or against, just once - have a freaking opinion  on the op.

Where do you get "2.6 billion" ?

" According to the Washington Times, the CBO said last week that legalizing the more than 2 million Dreamers in the U.S. would cost taxpayers nearly $26 billion over the next 10 years. "

Woodpecker got a beak between his eyes and can't read?

so it's small compared to DEFENSE SPENDING?

seriously?

Ok, here is how much obamao care would cost over ten years.

"The non-partisan office estimates that the program will cost the federal government $1.34 trillion over the next decade, an increase of $136 billion from the CBO's predictions in 2015. In 2016 alone, Obamacare will cost a total of $110 billion.Mar 24, 2016"

Now add that 26 billion to 1.34 TRILLION, then compare that to the money we spend on defense.

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, say you are for or against, just once - have a freaking opinion  on the op.

Where do you get "2.6 billion" ?

" According to the Washington Times, the CBO said last week that legalizing the more than 2 million Dreamers in the U.S. would cost taxpayers nearly $26 billion over the next 10 years. "

Woodpecker got a beak between his eyes and can't read?

Please actually read my post and follow along (I know that can be asking a lot of you)

1) I do give opinions on the OP. The problem is whenever you read and opinion you disagree with you white out and go into an anti-liberal rage/rant.

2) You literally quoted this yourself. "$26 billion over the next ten years". Which is, say it with me, $2.6 billion per year. Because the defense spending I presented was based on per year spend. You can't just jump back and forth between per year and per decade spend because it makes the numbers you don't like larger...

So who can't read again?

to the woodpecker. 2.6 billion a year isn't the point. The point is, it was locked in for ten years. That is why

it's 26 billion. obamaocare was not just for one year, feathers for brains. it was designed to be permanent gov control

over our health care, and was also intended to secretly destroy the hc private sector, and eventually lead to single payer.

Single-payer national health insurance, also known as “Medicare for all,” is a system in which a single public or quasi-public agency organizes health care financing, but the delivery of care remains largely in private hands.

The CBO said it was 26 billion, not me. saying it was only 2.6 for one year is bs. The national debt doesn't go to zero and start all over again the next fiscal year. You tried to divert the subject to a comparison to a yearly expenditure for defense.

You think our national security/defense should just start at zero and give all that money to your new democratic loser

votes who will generationally be locked in to poverty and crime all too often? Start your own freaking thread then.

I have no idea why you can't get one single legit point from any op.

you divert, smart butt, and wonder why nobody understands your featherbrained retorts.

Oh Shmuck off

If I post on topic, but a differing opinion, then my post is actually off topic and doesn't count. I hope your not stupid enough to agree with what he's saying.

We wouldn't have to go down the numbers road if he understood the difference between the numbers he's seeing. One year vs ten. But again, his biased sites just post stories he agrees with already, twisting the truth, and they get their page views. We've gone over this dozens of times before. He's just a puppet. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh Shmuck off

If I post on topic, but a differing opinion, then my post is actually off topic and doesn't count.

Don't remember you doing that very often.

I hope your not stupid enough to agree with what he's saying.

depends. What exactly is he saying? That the huge majority of what you post is crap?

We wouldn't have to go down the numbers road if he understood the difference between the numbers he's seeing. One year vs ten. But again, his biased sites just post stories he agrees with already, twisting the truth, and they get their page views. We've gone over this dozens of times before. He's just a puppet. 

puppet?

WSS

oh, stfu, woodypecker.  You don't disagree, you just smart off and divert the subject in some way that you

can say something antagonistic to those you always disagree with. and it isn't just me. That's a loser way of being on this

forum - never having an opinion on the op, just saying stupid-butt stuff and being diversionary - possibly to take away from

the op or something.

Archived