THE BROWNS BOARD

Next year's RB Class

Solon16

Guest Aloysius
Thanks Aloy...I think he will be as good as Maurice Jones Drew. I think that he was a true freshman last year and dont know if he is eligible to come out...may be wrong...

He'll be a true junior this fall. The MJD comparison is interesting. Not sure he'll ever have as stocky a build as Jones Drew, but both have very good balance, which allows them to play bigger than they actually are.

In fact, Hunter's ability to absorb hits without falling turfward was what led me to the mini-Knowshon Moreno comparison. Though, on a subconscious level, I'm sure the number 24 also had a lot to do with it.

Jones Drew is one of those guys that's considered a small back but in reality he has tree trunks for legs and is extremely powerful. It's been proven for years that backs like this can get down in the NFL regardless of their height.

Jones Drew is one of those guys that's considered a small back but in reality he has tree trunks for legs and is extremely powerful. It's been proven for years that backs like this can get down in the NFL regardless of their height.

TRU DAT...he has sanders cut on a dime and acceleration

Archived