Jump to content
THE BROWNS BOARD

Cardinal who shielded kid-f.ucking priests escapes justice one last time


jbluhm86
 Share

Recommended Posts

eeaf007f1de642f6addebdcb7952c53e.jpg

The Catholic Church should be ashamed of themselves, plain and simple. The Church spat in the faces of all of those children who's lives were shattered by the very monsters that the Church protects still to this day. Bernard Law deserved to be in a jail cell; instead, he was spirited away to Vatican City and protected by the very Church who refused to let him be extradited back to the US to face his accusers. They even had the audacity to let him vote in conclave back in 2005 that elected the new pope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

pretty bad to cast every single religion as exactly the same, and all people who are involved in it.

I said long ago, though, that "religion is the worst thing to ever happen to Christianity"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

pretty bad to cast every single religion as exactly the same, and all people who are involved in it.

I said long ago, though, that "religion is the worst thing to ever happen to Christianity"

That's fair; the wickedness of various religions and their practitioners are on a scale, to be sure. However, the main point of Dr. Weinberg'a quote, I believe, still stands. Bernard Law escaped justice because he was a high ranking member of the Catholic Chuch; the same church that prevented his extradition to the US. God may forgive, but the US justice system should not.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Atheist triggered!  Atheist triggered!

Imagine it was your son or daughter that was raped and abused by the priests that Cardinal Law actively protected, and see if you'd be sanguine about him dying comfortably in his bed as a free man, instead  of a jail cell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Imagine it was your son or daughter that was raped and abused by the priests that Cardinal Law actively protected, and see if you'd be sanguine about him dying comfortably in his bed as a free man, instead  of a jail cell.

Or how about this... Imagine there is no religion and no man-made set of morals? That people would be much more like animals. One animal kills another animal it's not good or evil, when an animal grabs another animal and has sex, even if the victim has just reached puberty, it's not good or evil. If one animal eats all the food leaving nothing but scraps for the rest it's not good or evil. If one group of animals kill off another group of animals so they have more grazing land or territory or females it's not good or evil. 

The left loves to impose its own false morality on human beings but also carries the banner of right and wrong, usually a set of rules made up for themselves but not others.

WSS

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Or how about this... Imagine there is no religion and no man-made set of morals? That people would be much more like animals. One animal kills another animal it's not good or evil, when an animal grabs another animal and has sex, even if the victim has just reached puberty, it's not good or evil. If one animal eats all the food leaving nothing but scraps for the rest it's not good or evil. If one group of animals kill off another group of animals so they have more grazing land or territory or females it's not good or evil. 

The left loves to impose its own false morality on human beings but also carries the banner of right and wrong, usually a set of rules made up for themselves but not others.

WSS

 

....*blink*

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

But yeah if u dont think man should judge people like this than by all means drop ur children off at the next nambla convention and tell em you'll be back in a few hours have fun.

and if u dont know where the next nambla convention is, pm diehard for the deets. He'd be "more" than happy to take ur little children to the next meeting.

☕️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...