THE BROWNS BOARD

The REAL reason we've got to win a game...

Kvoethe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it will happen. Hue is a juggernaut. Back-to-back 1 - 15 is a high accomplishment, but black uncle Fester is up to the challenge.

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I don't think it will happen. Hue is a juggernaut. Back-to-back 1 - 15 is a high accomplishment, but black uncle Fester is up to the challenge.

I think he's aiming to break that record this year. SF is too close behind.

1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I'll be there. And I want to see that SOB Hue start swimming for Canada.

Perhaps the two could be combined. Get Hue a float that looks like JM's swan and ride him in the parade right to the lake.

Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)

Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.

I want to see the video of Hue jumping in the cold lake on ESPN.

12 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Honestly anyone who goes to an 0-16 parade is an idiot. I'll cut off or quit talking to any of my friends if they went to this (unless they were a hot female)

Forget the parade, all I care about is Hue jumping in the lake if he loses out. He better be a man of his word. If Jimmy and him give us Sheet, he has to pay.

Would the cement swim fins be mandatory or optional?

21 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Black Uncle Fester....shame we dont have a receiver with Lurch's height and Things catching ability

14 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I'll be there. And I want to see that SOB Hue start swimming for Canada.

LMao

1 hour ago, darren15 said:

Black Uncle Fester....shame we dont have a receiver with Lurch's height and Things catching ability

An in-shape Gordon would be okay with me.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f1dd4267-a5b8-45cf-b7da-d9938e05c993

Just think if we managed to somehow beat Chicago and Green Bay Hue and his team would of shown a 100% improvement on the previous season ..... my boss would give me a raise if I improved 100% :) 

On 12/1/2017 at 9:58 AM, stillmotion said:

Anyone who goes to NY parade, is an idiot. Stand around, fidgeting with your nuts, watch some bool sheeyut floats and smell fart gas from the crowd.

We won't go 0 - 16. Bears, Pack and Steelers all represent igh probability of winning. Pittsburgh wins tomorrow, the Ravens choke tomorrow,and the Steelers will play the local high school kids against the browns. 2 - 14

On 12/1/2017 at 10:34 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Why would you fistfight fans of the team you love? That makes no sense.

To steal their pyrohy.

On 12/1/2017 at 6:55 PM, Dutch Oven said:

Not that there's anything wrong with Ghoolie's parade, of course.

544874566.jpg

If I had a parade, dude, there would be real homos no thee pretenders. We're talking full dildie  penetration.

• 3 weeks later...

KCpDPCRAXR4S6jHiLCuyJUbnVNZhb0T_IimGMnDl5kYQrHF3SL4ItPjMF5zjRvzZl6i-Zg_w1024-h1024_1024x1024.png?v=1512833203

Do we want to be forever linked to any team that ever goes undefeated in the preseason?    

Forget about the stupid parade, "So, you went undefeated in preseason.  The crappy Browns did that and they didn't even win a game the whole regular season".

.......no.......we've gotta get another Christmas Eve Christmas present.  'Cos we don't wanna see the new post season T-Shirt.

15 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

We're going to go 0-16.

No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

2 hours ago, Orion said:

No, we can beat the Bears.  The teams are fairly evenly matched.  We just can't turn the ball over..........for once.

Tell that to "TOM" Kizer the Turn Over Machine

Archived