THE BROWNS BOARD

Harrison released by steelers.

Clevfan4life

1 hour ago, StinkHole said:

Will be forever grateful to James Harrison. Helped win a SB in a huge way. That 100yd interception return for a TD will stand out as one of the greatest plays in SB history.

This was all the result of the Cards ineptitude.

Lest we forget slamming to the turf one of the "toughest fans in sports"  lol

Wow....a trained professional athlete does this to some drunk arsewipe.  Must make you proud. (Hell....at least when Joe Jones did this...it was to another player wearing a helmet and pads......unless you think that Terry Bradshaw was drunk that day?)

james.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Why are Steelers fans like Vagitron, Stinkhole, finger Mellon and Ghoolie allowed to post on a Browns board?

Its a free country....and we need someone around here to remind us that the human race has evolved beyond the Neanderthal/Troglodyte level of intellect.

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Is it true that he only appeared in like 40 snaps all season?   He forced his way out by just being basically a rotting corpse taking up a roster spot. No surprise the Squibs dumped him....they probably never should have had him taking up roster space in the first place.  Like I said...his only value may be in giving a potential playoff opponent intelligence data.

He only got 40 snaps because he's slow in coverage compared to Dupree and watt. He's still a very good edge setter and pass rusher. He dominated fisher of the chiefs this season. I anticipate him being more than Intel but we shall see. However when I say forced out he was doing all kinds of Sheet supposedly to try and force the steelers to release him. Sleeping in position meetings etc. 

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Why are Steelers fans like Vagitron, Stinkhole, finger Mellon and Ghoolie allowed to post on a Browns board?

I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you tough guy. I don't stir the pot. Get over it. They can ban me if they so choose.

49 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

He only got 40 snaps because he's slow in coverage compared to Dupree and watt. He's still a very good edge setter and pass rusher. He dominated fisher of the chiefs this season. I anticipate him being more than Intel but we shall see. However when I say forced out he was doing all kinds of Sheet supposedly to try and force the steelers to release him. Sleeping in position meetings etc. 

In other words, he was just a rotting corpse.

49 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you tough guy. I don't stir the pot. Get over it. They can ban me if they so choose.

The first sentence most likely.  The second sentence is why Steeler fans get the reputation as dumb arses...who don't even know what they are.   But there is no need to ban you.  You should however change that signature line of yours as it has not applied in years. 

7 hours ago, StinkHole said:

You are spot on  Ghoolie about Belicheck wanting to win now....but do you recall the first time Harrison was let go and signed with the Bungles? Didn't really do much and was let go. Harrison has always played in a 3-4 scheme.  Both Cincy and NE run a 4-3.

Should the Steelers and Pats meet, I hope Harrison has as much success against the Steelers as he did when he played for the bungles that one year...none whatsoever.

I think comparing CIncy (Lewis) to NE (Belichik) is like comparing Michelle Obama (penis) to Melania Trump (wow). Something tells me, Bill B will find a way to get productivity out of Harrison.

Just now, Ghoolie said:

I think comparing CIncy (Lewis) to NE (Belichik) is like comparing Michelle Obama (penis) to Melania Trump (wow). Something tells me, Bill B will find a way to get productivity out of Harrison.

Are you talking intellectually....or just physical appearance?   Intellectually it is like comparing the Hadron Collider (Michelle) to a turnip (Melania).  But, if you are just talking about the desirability of placing penis in vagina...yea, Melania would be preferable.     As for BB wanting to get productivity out of HGHarrison....perhaps....but, as I said, it is mostly intelligence gathering (if the term intelligence can be applied to HGHarrison).  OK, I guess it can/should, after all the guy went to  high school just 3.2 miles from where I sit.

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

U can look that up, theres plenty out there to verify it. Only a couple players in the league, like watt....are in his league

and how old are these players ? i believe watt is 14 years younger than Harrison it makes a big difference 

1 minute ago, syd said:

and how old are these players ? i believe watt is 14 years younger than Harrison it makes a big difference 

I know, and he's still as strong if not stronger. Dude is still benching over 500lbs for reps last i read. There might be some guys that either outbench him or outsquat him....but in total strength across all lifts i dont think anyone save maybe watt can hang with him. 

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

I know, and he's still as strong if not stronger. Dude is still benching over 500lbs for reps last i read. There might be some guys that either outbench him or outsquat him....but in total strength across all lifts i dont think anyone save maybe watt can hang with him. 

i bet his breath is strong also

So in a pl'ing comp where ur bench, swuat and deadlift are totalled....he prob wins. And if soneone does beat him its a fat lineman. He's a shredded, athletic  260lb specime. Id let him run our weightroom. Our players would make more advances in one year listening to Sgt Harrison than all players have made in their entire browns carreers since 99. 

Srsly, nassib for instance......he needs 3-4 months with sgt harrison

19 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Bill Belichik is on the verge of a potential 6th Superbowl. Hey Larry, do you remember arguing with me about Corey Dillon? Yeah, you told me Belichik screwed himself and was going to get a real dose of a bad element. Next thing you know, Dillon is considered for MVP of SB 39. Here is a tip for you...........Belichik schidts more football knowledge than you have ever gained.

Larry, you would be really good at putting together a homosexual boys choir.

Harrison is a thug? WTF do you think the NFL is? A sport of which championships are won by gentlemen? Instead of badazzes, we have a homosexual Zumba instructor who is in pain because his ballet slippers are laced too tightly. Perhaps you can get with Jack Lambert and Haslam and convince the Browns players all to wear pantyhose?

Harrison can flat out play. At his age, he is still 10 times better than any defensive player the Browns have had since 1999.

Bill isn't infallible. He basically gifted us Jamie Collins (because he didn't want to pay him) & he was probably our best player on defense until he got hurt. My crystal ball is telling me (& damn I was dead wrong too) about him getting rid of Jimmy Garoppolo.  He's going to pay for getting all sentimental about letting Brady finish his career in New England. The history lesson there will come full circle. The 49ers didn't get all sentimental trading Joe Montana when they had Steve Young waiting in the wings. Unless Belichick can pull another Brady out of his butt in the 6th round again, when Tom goes, there goes the SB team. He's got Brian Hoyer to hold down the fort. 

7 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

So? Even if he can bench 1,000 pounds, most of Ghoolie's Sumo Wrestler offensive linemen could beat him in a 40. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

So in a pl'ing comp where ur bench, swuat and deadlift are totalled....he prob wins. And if soneone does beat him its a fat lineman. He's a shredded, athletic  260lb specime. Id let him run our weightroom. Our players would make more advances in one year listening to Sgt Harrison than all players have made in their entire browns carreers since 99. 

Srsly, nassib for instance......he needs 3-4 months with sgt harrison

No one is arguing Harrison isn't a physical freak. Takes more than how much you can bench to make you a good football player. & MHO the excessive weight room work these guys are putting in has resulted in the exponential increase in muscle tears we're seeing today. You never heard of torn pectorals back in the 60s. 

The "toughest fans in the NFL are predictable.......... it goes like this............................

Steelers accomplish something great..........Browns fans replay that it was not great, but instead it was BECAUSE.................(insert childish bullschidt here)

Yeah, there is a reason for why every SB, every HOF player, every TD and other success the Steelers have is NOT because the Steelers are good.....BUT BUT BUT.............. because of a failure of someone else.

Yeah, the Steelers have 6 Superbowls, someting no other team in the next 100 years will accomplish ( an NO, the Pats are not going to win the SB, they aren't even going) BUT BUT BUT................they didn't earn any of them. It was all the refs, lucky bounces, and the fix was in.

Only the Browns have a real quality football team.

Seriously man, you guys are dickheads. Harrison is better than any defensive player the Cleveland Browns have had in their ENTIRE HISTORY. Belichik has 5 SBs, and you jackoffs know better than he does about taking a player? Fukcking morons. Get over it already, the Browns suck, Browns fans are the dumbest in the NFL, and the misery with Dorkey the coffee fetcher will continue in 2018.

We know one thing, when Belichik signs an older veteran, without exception he gets a ton of performance out of him. Will Harrison be around for another year? I don't know, and neither do you. WHAT I DO KNOW.............is the Patriots know a hell of a lot more about football than any Browns exec or fan. If Bill B took Harrison, you cen be sure that not only is there still fire in the oven, but that Bill B knows how to get what's left of that heat.

Blab your Browns bullschidt all over your idiotic world, but James Harrison is going to make yet another playoff run. Joe Thomas meanwhile is nursing his vagina and watching Two-Tackle-Texas prepare anothe Zumba lesson.

Wow, it must suck to be a Steeler fan. Playoffs every year, ,..........................................................

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Bill isn't infallible. He basically gifted us Jamie Collins (because he didn't want to pay him) & he was probably our best player on defense until he got hurt. My crystal ball is telling me (& damn I was dead wrong too) about him getting rid of Jimmy Garoppolo.  He's going to pay for getting all sentimental about letting Brady finish his career in New England. The history lesson there will come full circle. The 49ers didn't get all sentimental trading Joe Montana when they had Steve Young waiting in the wings. Unless Belichick can pull another Brady out of his butt in the 6th round again, when Tom goes, there goes the SB team. He's got Brian Hoyer to hold down the fort. 

So? Even if he can bench 1,000 pounds, most of Ghoolie's Sumo Wrestler offensive linemen could beat him in a 40. :lol:

No one is arguing Harrison isn't a physical freak. Takes more than how much you can bench to make you a good football player. & MHO the excessive weight room work these guys are putting in has resulted in the exponential increase in muscle tears we're seeing today. You never heard of torn pectorals back in the 60s. 

YAWN..................you have been predicting an "awakening" for Belichik ever since he left Clevloon. I am still waiting for his demise at not having Romeo the homeo.

Infalible? Far better than Paul Browns ever was.

4 hours ago, Vagitron said:

I've been called out by a guy named "Vagitron".

I've officially seen it all.

4 hours ago, boo fagley said:

At least Steelers fans cam now burn 92 jerseys to stay warm

Bradshaw hates the Steelers too

I still love the guy and he's been pushing for his release since early in the season. I get he wanted more snaps and frankly he should have received more. Water over the damn now. We'll see what happens. As far as the timing is concerned Gilbert came back and someone had to go seeing as we played on Xmas day. It's a business after all.

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Right, since I'm the one that chose that name not the mod squad. Once again I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you. Two years before my profile even states because I forgot the login on my old name and didn't care to try to figure it out. Find a troll post from me that isn't directed at gipper. I get a long with more than a few here. Your name is based on farting under blankets and trapping people underneath. You have an issue with mine? Lol

Beyond the above gipper needs me, 50% of his board posts are pissing matches with me. Right gipper? You saucy lady.

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

The Mods gave him that name. He's a good guy.

Look, dildo users,

You can hate the Steelers and Bill Belichik all you want. Knock yourselves out if that's what makes you happy.

However, this horseschidt about......"Belichik is going to learn something with this Harrison acquisition" and " The Steelers flushed him" or my favorite........" this guy wouldn't be good for us because he doesn't fit our system"................needs to stop. Really, you guys are making asses of yourselves.

I remember Flugel assuring me that with the hiring of Crennell we woudl finally see how lousy Belichik was................ YAWN.

Belichik hired Harrison maybe to learn Steeler secrets? Yeah, that makes a lot of fukcing sense. The guy is 12 - 3 against the Steelers and he needs Harrison to teach him strategy. Seriously, you guys are fukcking morons.

Belichik signed Harrison because Harrison is a hitter, a play maker, an intimidator, a game changer. His age means absolutely not a fukcking thing. Belichik will assess the guy and determine where and how he can help. ai promise you, Harrison will make more plays in the playoffs than Two Tackle Texas, Zumba boy. And THAT is the deal. Harrison "sucks" so bad, that one of the best coaches who ever lived signed him.

BUT BUT BUT................... you jackoff geniuses know better. Schidt, why don't you throw some quarters into your circle jerk and make a call to the NE front office? Help them. Teach them. SERIOUSLY............take all the worthless horseschidt you posted about the Steelers, Pats and Harrison on this board, and send it to Belichik. I'll bet you he is sitting around scratching his Croatian ballsack just waiting for you cum-tards to help him out.

Should Harrison's epilogue be playing situational plays for the Patriots, only to be released and then retire after this season, there is no " A-HA, I told you so" in that epilogue. The guys is a bada$$. He had a great career and he has been amazing to watch, Belichik, and the other 31 teams will decide how much fire he has left in the furnace. If it turns out he has nothing left? Well, goddamn, he sure left in all on the field, didn't he?

The Browns should be so lucky to have men with that spirit.

Actually Vagitron, the original post was just a fun way of making a joke at Ghoolie - that he's really a Steelers fan masquerading as a Browns fan.

But the real entertainment has been seeing you get all "I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU MISTER MAN!" from it. Trust me, I don't give two shits about the handful of Steelers fans on here. There's that many BROWNS fans on this board that are far worse posters.

And Dutch Oven is a form of dishware. How dare you sully my beautiful message board handle with such filth. I'm highly, highly offended! :lol:

16 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The "toughest fans in the NFL are predictable.......... it goes like this............................

Steelers accomplish something great..........Browns fans replay that it was not great, but instead it was BECAUSE.................(insert childish bullschidt here)

Yeah, there is a reason for why every SB, every HOF player, every TD and other success the Steelers have is NOT because the Steelers are good.....BUT BUT BUT.............. because of a failure of someone else.

Yeah, the Steelers have 6 Superbowls, someting no other team in the next 100 years will accomplish ( an NO, the Pats are not going to win the SB, they aren't even going) BUT BUT BUT................they didn't earn any of them. It was all the refs, lucky bounces, and the fix was in.

Only the Browns have a real quality football team.

Seriously man, you guys are dickheads. Harrison is better than any defensive player the Cleveland Browns have had in their ENTIRE HISTORY. Belichik has 5 SBs, and you jackoffs know better than he does about taking a player? Fukcking morons. Get over it already, the Browns suck, Browns fans are the dumbest in the NFL, and the misery with Dorkey the coffee fetcher will continue in 2018.

We know one thing, when Belichik signs an older veteran, without exception he gets a ton of performance out of him. Will Harrison be around for another year? I don't know, and neither do you. WHAT I DO KNOW.............is the Patriots know a hell of a lot more about football than any Browns exec or fan. If Bill B took Harrison, you cen be sure that not only is there still fire in the oven, but that Bill B knows how to get what's left of that heat.

Blab your Browns bullschidt all over your idiotic world, but James Harrison is going to make yet another playoff run. Joe Thomas meanwhile is nursing his vagina and watching Two-Tackle-Texas prepare anothe Zumba lesson.

Wow, it must suck to be a Steeler fan. Playoffs every year, ,..........................................................

FRAK off then and join the legion of Stupid Steeler fans. FrontRunnerAssKisser.

Archived