THE BROWNS BOARD

Harrison released by steelers.

Clevfan4life

10 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Right, since I'm the one that chose that name not the mod squad. Once again I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you. Two years before my profile even states because I forgot the login on my old name and didn't care to try to figure it out. Find a troll post from me that isn't directed at gipper. I get a long with more than a few here. Your name is based on farting under blankets and trapping people underneath. You have an issue with mine? Lol

Beyond the above gipper needs me, 50% of his board posts are pissing matches with me. Right gipper? You saucy lady.

I don't tolerate all your stupidity if that is what you mean.  When you are stupid...and you are at least 50% of the time, I say so. There is never any "pissing match".....such a thing would presume practically equality on each side. There is no "match", there is just me pissing on you....deservedly so.  Nevertheless, there should be no banning. At least I think that you are originally from Wester Pa......which does not make you a fuyucking FRAK.  A FRAK is the most loathesome thing there is.....they are sports whores.    Like you know who.  (I think maybe we should treat "him" like Voldemort....never saying his actual name....just say "you know who".

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

And Dutch Oven is a form of dishware. How dare you sully my beautiful message board handle with such filth. I'm highly, highly offended! :lol:

As you can naturally assume....the Vag  was never a Boy Scout (or had kids that were scouts...because I don't think that he is that old). Anyone who has been around the Boy Scouts knows what a Dutch Oven is.

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Actually Vagitron, the original post was just a fun way of making a joke at Ghoolie - that he's really a Steelers fan masquerading as a Browns fan.

But the real entertainment has been seeing you get all "I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU MISTER MAN!" from it. Trust me, I don't give two shits about the handful of Steelers fans on here. There's that many BROWNS fans on this board that are far worse posters.

And Dutch Oven is a form of dishware. How dare you sully my beautiful message board handle with such filth. I'm highly, highly offended! :lol:

Up vote for you sir. Good day!

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

As you can naturally assume....the Vag  was never a Boy Scout (or had kids that were scouts...because I don't think that he is that old). Anyone who has been around the Boy Scouts knows what a Dutch Oven is.

I was a cub scout until boy scouts. I went to the first meeting and the room was filled with the most unathletic dudes in my school. Now I was friends with everyone to a point but I had zero in common with anyone in that meeting besides making it to boy scouts so I hung up my scouts gear and focused more on the sports I was playing at the time. In hindsight I should have plowed through to eagle scout but I didn't. Three time pinewood derby champ.

Dutch farts under blankets with people trapped underneath.

15 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Dutch farts under blankets with steeler queens trapped underneath 

Fixed^^ now Can we lock steeler fan topic week😛🖕🏾🏋🏾‍♂️

54 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I was a cub scout until boy scouts. I went to the first meeting and the room was filled with the most unathletic dudes in my school. Now I was friends with everyone to a point but I had zero in common with anyone in that meeting besides making it to boy scouts so I hung up my scouts gear and focused more on the sports I was playing at the time. In hindsight I should have plowed through to eagle scout but I didn't. Three time pinewood derby champ.

Dutch farts under blankets with people trapped underneath.

You would have had a hell of a long way to go to make it to Eagle Scout if you didn't even make Tenderfoot.  Did you even make Webelos?

My son was kind of the opposite....he had no interest in sports much....except that he did do 4 years of Cross Country (not very good).   But he WAS an Eagle Scout. 

I personally was more like you when I was young.  Went all the way through Cub Scouts...and did make Tenderfoot, but there were things about the that Boy Scout Troop that I did not like.  This was the 60s and there was a lot of bullying going on...and the ScoutMasters did nothing about it. Plus all they talked about was raising funds and making money....not what I wanted to join scouts for.  There was little "scouting" going on. And I was more into sports.   My son's troop however had great leadership from the adults  and great emphasis on scouting. (not me...I was just a committee guy....a "Dad").  He went to Philmont, and did another semi high adventure trip to Crater Lake and the Redwoods.  A great experience for both of us.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

You would have had a hell of a long way to go to make it to Eagle Scout if you didn't even make Tenderfoot.  Did you even make Webelos?

My son was kind of the opposite....he had no interest in sports much....except that he did do 4 years of Cross Country (not very good).   But he WAS an Eagle Scout. 

I personally was more like you when I was young.  Went all the way through Cub Scouts...and did make Tenderfoot, but there were things about the that Boy Scout Troop that I did not like.  This was the 60s and there was a lot of bullying going on...and the ScoutMasters did nothing about it. Plus all they talked about was raising funds and making money....not what I wanted to join scouts for.  There was little "scouting" going on. And I was more into sports.   My son's troop however had great leadership from the adults  and great emphasis on scouting. (not me...I was just a committee guy....a "Dad").  He went to Philmont, and did another semi high adventure trip to Crater Lake and the Redwoods.  A great experience for both of us.

Webelos is before boy scouts. It's the highest level of Cub Scouts isn't it? I was a Webelo. I went to I believe the first tender foot meeting and was immediately disinterested and never went back. I should have stuck it out and pressed forward but without any of my cub scout friends moving forward I lost interest. I will leave it up to my soon to be four year old if he wants to do it when the time comes as one of the big scout camps Lazarus is right near our house. I had fun in cub and loved pinewood. I of course also enjoyed that time with my dad. Glad you had a good experience. I did too and the scout leader was my dentist and his son who also didn't move forward was my best friend at the time.

Edit: and yes I know eagle scout is a long way from webelos. It's pretty much all of high school isn't it?

34 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Webelos is before boy scouts. It's the highest level of Cub Scouts isn't it?

Yes.

I was a Webelo. I went to I believe the first tender foot meeting and was immediately disinterested and never went back. I should have stuck it out and pressed forward but without any of my cub scout friends moving forward I lost interest. I will leave it up to my soon to be four year old if he wants to do it when the time comes as one of the big scout camps Lazarus is right near our house. I had fun in cub and loved pinewood. I of course also enjoyed that time with my dad. Glad you had a good experience. I did too and the scout leader was my dentist and his son who also didn't move forward was my best friend at the time.

Edit: and yes I know eagle scout is a long way from webelos. It's pretty much all of high school isn't it?

And yes.  Essentially, we had a combined HS graduation, Eagle Scout ceremony for my son. And I know what you say about the friends thing.  Two of my son's best friends were in there with him and both got their Eagles about the same time he did. In fact, since he is home for the holiday....just last night he got together with both of them to hang out....here like 9 years later.

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Harrison 2 sacks today including a strip sack for a turnover.

Better than Two Tackle Texas who played against the scrubs and played the full game.

Yeah Hoorta......Belichik really looks like a fool today.

Oh and garett had 3 TFL's and a sack. Not bad. I was upset with him tho today, he made some early mistakes against the run thst were ogbah'esque. Infuriated me. But my boy joey has gone 3 or more weeks without logging a sack. It happens, players performances swing throughout the season. 

19 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Oh and garett had 3 TFL's and a sack. Not bad. I was upset with him tho today, he made some early mistakes against the run thst were ogbah'esque. Infuriated me. But my boy joey has gone 3 or more weeks without logging a sack. It happens, players performances swing throughout the season. 

TFL is not a statistic. It is an apology for Schidt players.

Garrett played against the Steelers bench. He isn't a sweat bead on Boss's testicle bag.

43 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Garrett's 'sack' was a fumbled snap.  Actually at least 2 and maybe 3 of his sacks this year have been basically broken plays on offense/fumbled snaps.  

23 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

TFL is not a statistic. It is an apology for Schidt players.

Garrett played against the Steelers bench. He isn't a sweat bead on Boss's testicle bag.

well of course not, but nobody is saying he is.  Bosa is one of the very best defensive players in the league.  Garrett is a long long long way from that level right now.

6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Better than Two Tackle Texas who played against the scrubs and played the full game.

Yeah Hoorta......Belichik really looks like a fool today.

You mean the guy who also got two sacks including a strip sack for a turnover? BTW Harrison played a lot today too. It was tryout day for him. I think he passed.

On 12/24/2017 at 6:02 AM, nickers said:

The ironic thing with both Harrison and Shazier , They are both done...

He didn't look done to me.

10 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Harrison 2 sacks today including a strip sack for a turnover.

Yup... Bill's biggest need was a pass rusher and he landed a good, old one with fresh legs. I think he'll know how to use him.

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

The o line were starters ghoolie. Only ben, bell and brown were held out. O and d line were all starters

4 hours ago, Oneandthirtyone said:

DeCastro and Pouncey didnt even dress today. Then Pounceys backup (Finney) got hurt. They were on their 3rd string center.

Beat me to it...

Archived