THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bears Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

H, Browns fans!    A battle of last place teams in their divisions, as our Cleveland Browns are in The Windy City for the first time since 2009, to play the Chicago Bears.  Browns last won 28-24 in Chicago back in 1969, but that game was played at Wrigley Field.  Browns have since lost three regular season road games played during the 1986, 2001, and 2009 seasons.

Cleveland may still be winless at 0-14, if there is any incentive today, the Browns lead the Bears in the all-time series,  leading with 9 games over six losses in today's 16th meeting, and in both teams 68 years of their rivalry existence.

NO injuries, give your Browns fans an early Christmas gift and for owner Jimmy Haslam with your first win in 2017, and GO BROWNS!!!! BELIEVELAND!!!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

With all the news about a franchise QB being top priority this off season has to affect Kizer. But if he suffers a collapse of moral, will we be able to tell?  Hue certainly did him no favors in his QB whisperer role. Trubisky will most likely do to us what Wentz did last year.  

Bears 37

Browns 10

His whispers seem to always deliver the same message to all his starting QBs, "I'm replacing you." Pretty sure he delivers that every time they get into the red zone, because he certainly isn't giving them any plays worth a Sheet.

Bears 34

Browns 3 

The only saving grace of this debacle of a season will be 0-16 gets Hue fired

If they keep him. They deserve 0-16 next year too

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

His whispers seem to always deliver the same message to all his starting QBs, "I'm replacing you." Pretty sure he delivers that every time they get into the red zone, because he certainly isn't giving them any plays worth a Sheet.

Lake Erie should be showing some ice by season's end

4 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Bears 34

Browns 3 

The only saving grace of this debacle of a season will be 0-16 gets Hue fired

If they keep him. They deserve 0-16 next year too

Browns trade Hue to Cincinnati for 4th round pick.

Just now, Dutch Oven said:

Browns trade Hue to Cincinnati for 4th round pick.

Now that would be a Christmas miracle 

Man oh man was I pissed for a looooooooooooong time after that loss to the Bears in Chicago 2001.

Not sure about the details, except I think it ended with a Tim Couch pick six for the loss, but I stewed about that game for a solid week.

Sigh.... Back when I still got riled up about the Browns.  Now the apathy washes over me like a spring shower.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-browns-prediction-time-tv-spt-20171222-story.html

The Tribune has all but one person picking the Bears, but even then just a by a few points: Bears 27, Browns 20; Bears 17, Browns 13; Bears 19, Browns 17; Bears 24, Browns 17; Bears 20, Browns 17; Browns 16, Bears 14; Bears 23, Browns 20

Now some of those people have bad record predicting Bears games this season, but they all seem cautious predicting a win against the "always find a way to lose" Browns.

Well 1 year later from our last win, Am bringing back the winning formula..My 3 NC State Woof-Pack daughters (with my grand babies) will be receiving their Matthew Dayes jerseys on the same day we watched them win 1 year ago today..GO BROWNS!! 23-17 EDIT—FYI Reports in NC are Bradley Chubbs will not play a “meaning” less bowl game either.But believe me, the browns get better drafting Chubbs

16 minutes ago, medicineman said:

4 inches of snow at the game today? say it aint  so

Espn just showed Soldier Field. It is already covered in snow. Expecting snow all day.  

I’m sure Hue will call 50 passes and 10 runs 

4 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

There will 15 Run plays today.  Predict a couple 3rd and one pass plays.  Screen passes for lost yardage.

Hue will call 50 passes and 10 runs. Then he’ll say at his presser. “We need to do better”

Archived