THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bears Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

This whole thing could have been avoided if we just started Hogan... 

Hue got what he deserved.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

This whole thing could have been avoided if we just started Hogan... 

Hue got what he deserved.

Hue is the biggest disappointment of 2018.  His heart is in Cincy - don't let the door hit ya in the asss on the way out Hue. 

11 minutes ago, Flugel said:

The saying around the league is "If you can't beat Cleveland - don't worry; because they'll beat themselves for you."

And WHY is Kizer still playing? If the coaching staff and management still aren't convinced how much he sucks - stay tuned for a well deserved 0 for 2018...

I would think he's still starting because they don't have anyone better.  At his last press conference when the topic of drafting a QB came up Hue showed his cards that he doesn't think Kizer is the future starter but could be a backup.

1 minute ago, BaconHound said:

I would think he's still starting because they don't have anyone better.  At his last press conference when the topic of drafting a QB came up Hue showed his cards that he doesn't think Kizer is the future starter but could be a backup.

Are you watching this deaf, dumb and blind QB or listening to the radio?  We have 2 QBs that can throw the ball into Lake Erie from the wet rocks touching it and Kizer isn't one of them.

9 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Hue is the biggest disappointment of 2018.  His heart is in Cincy - don't let the door hit ya in the asss on the way out Hue. 

Fire him now

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Are you watching this deaf, dumb and blind QB or listening to the radio?  We have 2 QBs that can throw the ball into Lake Erie from the wet rocks touching it and Kizer isn't one of them.

Kessler was ok last year but has been horrific this year and Hogan is a WR trying to act like a NFL QB.  Kizer has been terrible but there isn't a better option and I'd say Josh Mccown would be better.  The Browns QBs stink, it's a fact.

1 minute ago, thomam3 said:

You are an idiot if you think Kizer is better then Kessler or Hogan. Total moron. Hue really wants out of Cleveland. Why else would he start the worst qb on the roster? Begging to be fired! Should have just pulled a Bobby Petrino. 

I wouldn’t say Kizer is the worst. He’s better then both Of his backups.  But they all suck

6 minutes ago, thomam3 said:

You are an idiot if you think Kizer is better then Kessler or Hogan. Total moron. Hue really wants out of Cleveland. Why else would he start the worst qb on the roster? Begging to be fired! Should have just pulled a Bobby Petrino. 

not just worst on the roster but #35 in a 32 team league.

Just now, BaconHound said:

LOL.  4th & 10 and a player comes untouched and you blame the QB, hilarious.  Kizer has been awful today but don't blame him for schit that isn't in him.

You are right. I apologize. Like I told someone earlier. Totally not kizers fault. He is who he is. Hue knows he sucks and starts him every week. Hues fault. Fire Hue. 

Nope. Not true at all. He is the worst. He proves it every week. 

The other 2 proved they are worse. Kessler just ducks as soon as he takes the snap. And Hogan is about the same. The 3 of them are terrible, but Kizer is the least terrible 

Just now, Browns149 said:

The other 2 proved they are worse. Kessler just ducks as soon as he takes the snap. And Hogan is about the same. The 3 of them are terrible, but Kizer is the least terrible 

Which is one of the reasons this is so hard to watch.  I don't understand letting Mccown go for the $$ this year.

21 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Kessler was ok last year but has been horrific this year and Hogan is a WR trying to act like a NFL QB.  Kizer has been terrible but there isn't a better option and I'd say Josh Mccown would be better.  The Browns QBs stink, it's a fact.

Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason.  You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason.  Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing.  And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose; especially if his buddy Marvin Lewis told him his plans to step down long before anyone else. Typical stuff for Cleveland Browns fans to endure while we'll be asked to be patient  for the 10th or 11th straight year after winning 10 games in 2007.

Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017. 

2 minutes ago, Flugel said:

Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason.  You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason.  Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing.  And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose. 

Try to remember Kizer led Notre Dame to a 4-8 record before they improved to 9-2 (with a blowout victory over the Pac 12 Champion) in 2017. 

These guys are in on it with Hue. They want us to lose too ;) F it. Let Kizer start the last game so he can drop those stats even lower. Hue can then take Kizer with him to cinci. 

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Throwing the ball again as he's going down. I cant do this anymore

Just when I thought only a pet rock was dumber than Brandon Weeden - I've had to gag on Kizer playing Santa Claus to every opponent (usually multiple times).

Just now, Flugel said:

Hogan outplayed him every single time they appeared in the same game after having the best QB rating throughout the preseason.  You've seen that - you're just reluctant to admit it for some reason.  Poe posted all the comparisons more than once. All you gotta do is look at all the different game logs. Hogan's only start was his worst outing.  And I'm not convinced Hue didn't set him up to fail on purpose. 

Hogan was solid against the Jets only and I watched the game and the offense wasn't lighting the world on fire.  Kizer has been bad but again the Fooking Team Stinks.  I really don't understand the bubble in Cleveland.  In the offseason the Browns are just a player or 2 away.  Then it's the coaches fault.  Then the QB's fault.  Here is a newsflash that may crush the pumpers, THE TEAM SUCKS.  Top to bottom the Cleveland Browns are horrible.  This isn't turning around with a coach, a QB, RB, WR, etc.  It is going to take a bunch of good moves and maybe then they'll be relevant.

These guys are in on it with Hue. They want us to lose too ;) F it. Let Kizer start the last game so he can drop those stats even lower. Hue can then take Kizer with him to cinci. 

We already locked up the #1 pick since everyone on the planet knows we're not beating Pittsburgh in the final game even if they just play their junior varsity skill players like they did last year.  Again, they knew they could go with "if we can't beat Cleveland - they'll just beat themselves for us."  Very reliable formula just ask the Bears today.  Nassib gave them their 1st TD with his first penalty.His 2nd penalty erased Garrett's pick 6 because he was only 1 of 2 Pro football players in the game that didn't know how to line up onside (which is almost as good as a high school player)....  We CUT better players than this guy like that white DE who's name escapes me right now.

Archived