THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bears Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

6 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

Hogan was solid against the Jets only and I watched the game and the offense wasn't lighting the world on fire.  Kizer has been bad but again the Fooking Team Stinks.  I really don't understand the bubble in Cleveland.  In the offseason the Browns are just a player or 2 away.  Then it's the coaches fault.  Then the QB's fault.  Here is a newsflash that may crush the pumpers, THE TEAM SUCKS.  Top to bottom the Cleveland Browns are horrible.  This isn't turning around with a coach, a QB, RB, WR, etc.  It is going to take a bunch of good moves and maybe then they'll be relevant.

I agree with some of your points but if you go 0-16 after going 0-15 - what do you think the collective thought in every player and agent's head right now?  WTF am I doing here and when is the first chance I have to escape?    That's why I don't agree with the guys posting this franchise is moving in the right direction despite the record.  The record is going to stir every semi-decent FA about to be available in 2018 into don't even consider Cleveland mode. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I agree with some of your points but if you go 0-16 after going 0-15 - what do you think the collective thought in every player and agent's head right now?  WTF am I doing here and when is the first chance I have to escape?    That's why I don't agree with the guys posting this franchise is moving in the right direction despite the record.  The record is going to stir every semi-decent FA about to be available in 2018 into don't even consider Cleveland mode. 

This has been the case for years now.  Who are the fantastic free agents of the last 5 years of 5-11, 4-12 & 3-13 teams?  Unfortunately for the foreseeable future the only chance the Browns will have to improve is the draft.  I'll give Sashi credit for recognizing that.  Until they draft quality players and show promise they will stink.  

3 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

This has been the case for years now.  Who are the fantastic free agents of the last 5 years of 5-11, 4-12 & 3-13 teams?  Unfortunately for the foreseeable future the only chance the Browns will have to improve is the draft.  I'll give Sashi credit for recognizing that.  Until they draft quality players and show promise they will stink.  

I know it.  I appreciate you letting me vent.  Merry Christmas my man!   

When you get a chance - I want my annual Oklahoma report from you Bacon. In particular, I want your insight about whether or not Zeus Jr  improved enough for an early round consideration.  Greg Pruitt (my avatar) was an Oklahoma back so I've always enjoyed that tradition there. That Anderson kid impressed the Hell out of me this year.

4 minutes ago, Flugel said:

I know it.  I appreciate you letting me vent.  Merry Christmas my man!   

When you get a chance - I want my annual Oklahoma report from you Bacon. In particular, I want your insight about whether or not Zeus Jr  improved enough for an early round consideration.  Greg Pruitt (my avatar) was an Oklahoma back so I've always enjoyed that tradition there. That Anderson kid impressed the Hell out of me this year.

No worries, always fun chatting it up with you.  We are all frustrated.  Brown has been solid but I think he's risky in the first round since his pass protection isn't elite.  The Sooner I'd like to see in a Browns jersey is Kenneth Murray but he's only a freshman.

Safe and Merry Christmas to you as well!

Archived