THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

Merry Christmas, you Browns-living Bastards!

Back at ya, Z...

image.png.de75ffe751f66d7539cd31d6626a57c4.png

Missed deadline to pick BLT-IND, but had the Ravens in Pick'em so that's a W/L to start.

DET @ CIN (+5.0)

Tuff call... feels like Cinci has quit, but will they lay down at home? I don't think so...

Prediction: CIN 17 DET 15

PTG @ HOU (+10.0)

Watch the HOU TEs fill a hole in the Steeler 2ndary to keep this one close.

Pediction: PTG 27 HOU 24

CLE @ CHI (-7.0)

Now or never...

Prediction: CLE 20 CHI 16

Missed deadline to pick BLT-IND, but had the Ravens in Pick'em so that's a W/L to start.

FINAL: BLT 23 IND 16 - W/L

DET @ CIN (+5.0)

Prediction: CIN 17 DET 15

FINAL: CIN 26 DET 17 - W/W

PTG @ HOU (+10.0)

Prediction: PTG 27 HOU 24

FINAL: PTG 34 HOU 6 - W/L

CLE @ CHI (-7.0)

Prediction: CLE 20 CHI 16

FINAL: CHI 20 CLE 3 - L/L

image.png.9fd283c7a81a948335d494d000678299.png

image.png

On 12/24/2017 at 9:20 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Bears 17 Browns 13 in some Brownsian way of losing.

Stoolers 24 Texans 10 O'Brian's seat gets red-hot.

Lions crush the Bungles in another runaway.

Well we had at least 3 Brownsian moments in that game so the damage was far worse that just one Brownsian moment.

Pitt threw in an unneeded late score so that turned into the runaway.

Not sure how the heck Cincy turned that all around to beat a better team. Did they win one for the Marv(elous) One?

6 hours ago, finger Mellon said:

ummm yeh it would have been close game if it weren't for that last touchdown.

Uhm, it ended 34-6.  How do you get to a 27-6 game as being "close"?    Not that I care if they "ran it up" on the DATs....I just wonder why your math skills are deficient.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Uhm, it ended 34-6.  How do you get to a 27-6 game as being "close"?    Not that I care if they "ran it up" on the DATs....I just wonder why your math skills are deficient.

He does not know how to use pink.

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:58 AM, finger Mellon said:

ummm yeh it would have been close game if it weren't for that last touchdown.

20 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Seems Mellons sarcasm went over your head. "ummm yea" should have given you a clue.

Texas' was the one who implied that the Steelers last TD made it a runaway game to which Mellon responded to.

1 hour ago, StinkHole said:

Seems Mellons sarcasm went over your head. "ummm yea" should have given you a clue.

Texas' was the one who implied that the Steelers last TD made it a runaway game to which Mellon responded to.

First the fuzzy math and now the missed sarcasm?! You're slipping Gip. Time for Alzheimer's testing (I passed mine a couple years back).;)

2 hours ago, StinkHole said:

I guess it did. But then....I am never about to underestimate how stupid any Steeler fan can be.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

First the fuzzy math and now the missed sarcasm?! You're slipping Gip. Time for Alzheimer's testing (I passed mine a couple years back).;)

no way really ?????   so what do they do drop you off lets say in the south side of Chicago and see if you can find your way  home ?

5 hours ago, syd said:

no way really ?????   so what do they do drop you off lets say in the south side of Chicago and see if you can find your way  home ?

It's a whole day long battery of tests administered/scored by a neuro-psychologist. I had it done because my Mom and both her siblings died of Alzheimer's and I felt like I was forgetting things more than usual (turned out to be normal for age 70). It was reassuring to know that if I didn't have far worse symptoms by this age, then I was very unlikely to inherit it.

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's a whole day long battery of tests administered/scored by a neuro-psychologist. I had it done because my Mom and both her siblings died of Alzheimer's and I felt like I was forgetting things more than usual (turned out to be normal for age 70). It was reassuring to know that if I didn't have far worse symptoms by this age, then I was very unlikely to inherit it.

no one in my family ever dealt with it But my uncle (ww2 vet highly decorated just a great human) died from it,Shmucking sad

19 minutes ago, syd said:

no one in my family ever dealt with it But my uncle (ww2 vet highly decorated just a great human) died from it,Shmucking sad

It was heartbreaking to hear my mom ask me if she was losing her mind and me explaining that no you are just forgetting everything and having trouble even remembering conversations. 5 minutes later she would ask me the same question again and this would repeat 4-5 times because she could not transfer short term memory to long term memory and could not remember any prior question she had asked, nor any of my responses to the same repeated question. But we used her money to keep her in the Taj Mahal of memory care units near my younger sister in Colorado. Money well spent just as she had requested before the onset of Alzheimer's.

Archived