THE BROWNS BOARD

Run problems...

LondonBrown

Can anyone out there explain how Duke and Crowell combine for two carries in the second half when down by three points in the cold, wind and snow?

Hue is a far worse head coach than Chud or Petttine. WTF is Haslam doing backing him 

13 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Can anyone out there explain how Duke and Crowell combine for two carries in the second half when down by three points in the cold, wind and snow?

Hue is a far worse head coach than Chud or Petttine. WTF is Haslam doing backing him 

It's all situational.  i'm not going through every drive but if you are 3rd and 8 are you running it?  If they can cover your WRs man to man and stack the box can you run the ball?

The problem is you can't solve complex issues with simple solutions.

19 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Yep a 2 to 1 pass to run ...rookie QB in bad weather.  

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

what defense is afraid of the Browns' passing game?

that is why they had to stop trying to run the ball.

Exactly. They set up to stop the run because they know we can't throw. And they are right.

22 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

wtf it's been the same thing all year,,funny how hue said at the beginning of the season that he would run the ball more

Teams aren't"loadng" the box. This is Jackson's MO. He abandons the run, even when it is working. Even if it is loaded u are not seeing the plays good coaches use to combat loaded boxes. Screens, bubble screens, short quick hitters, or misdirection plays. Jackson has been trying to pump the ball down field all year. He calls more deep passing plays than my 12 year old nephew does in Madden. His playcalling has gotten so predictable it's rediculous. Red zone....we are throwing. 3rd and short we are throwing. Trailing anywhere in 2nd half we are throwing. 

I am a strong believer Jackson is purposely making his players look bad. He wants a new GM he makes the games look bad, he wants a new RB he doesn't run in key situations or at all, he wants a new qb he puts a rookie in impossible senerios. And then turns around and throws Everyone under the bus to the media and the sheep buy into it. I would bet any money another coach could win more games with Kiser and crow than Jackson can with new toys.

Archived