THE BROWNS BOARD

Logic must win out over Browns keeping Hue Jackson

Tacosman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Next year will be different coach same result. How some of u dont get that is beyond me

It CANT get worse then 0-16. Hell 2-14 is a huge step for this coach. 

1-31. Is AUTOMATIC firing

I didn't want Sashi & Co, fired.  Don't want Hue fired but understand that the record may dictate it.

Another rebuild with an inexperienced head coach, great.  And before the pumpers chime in, "Gruden will want to turn this around", the Browns is the worst coaching spot in the NFL and it is know a fact.

1 minute ago, LBC mike said:

He is to hire an offensive coordinator next year.

I want to believe its all we need plus a QB but is it?

12 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Grudens interested in goingback to tampa. So scratch thst. What other high value coach can we watch padde away from any clev talk?

Any rational human being would look at Cleveland as the last place in hell you'd want to participate in the NFL.  The only chance is to get a "wildcard" or "...whisperer" who is looking for an opportunity but we see how that has gone.  I wasn't the biggest Kyle Shanahan fan but his departure says all you need to know bout coaching in Believeland.  

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Next year will be different coach same result. How some of u dont get that is beyond me

It's impossible for a next coach to be any worse.   1-31 is the worst 2 years in NFL history.  No one can be that bad.   He's a bad HC and deserves to lose his job.  Sorry but Williams can go with him and yell and scream and be the over rated blowhard that he is with another team.     Hue needs to go.  He's never won more games than he's lost as a head coach and now he's about to be 1-31 and 17 losses in a row.  That much losing and you have to lose your job as a head coach in the NFL. 

Just now, MLD Woody said:

Our only option will be taking some up and coming coordinator 

Which is the only option we should be considering.   Not someone who is just here cashing checks.   Young, up and coming coordinator who is hungry to turn this shit show around.   Hue is not the answer.  He's a bad HC and a loser as a HC.

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

It doesnt exist. Keep chasing bigfoot

It doesn't?   How did the Rams manage to find him?    So lets keep the guy who has 9 wins and 38 losses as a HC because there isn't anyone in the world who is better than him.    There isn't one coordinator in the NFL who could do a better job.    That makes sense. 

33 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

U said this before every new hire. And 1-2 years later its the same sht..."it cant get any worse".

☕️

The only way it could get worse is 0-32.

11 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Hue is staying next year but is required to get an offensive coordinator.

As someone said, Haslam's promise to keep Hue isn't worth the paper it's not printed on.

Archived