THE BROWNS BOARD

Dorsey was reportedly GM who wanted "nothing to do" with Rosen

stillmotion

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Oh I get your concern tia, but with two top 5 picks, I just don't see the Browns NOT taking a QB, and if it's not Rosen, who else would it be but Darnold?

6' tall Baker Mayfield from the Big 12?

A RB/WR playing QB in Lamar Jackson?

A QB every bit as raw as DeShone Kizer in Josh Allen?

IMO, Sam Darnold really needs to go back to school. He regressed last season.

This is exactly the point I attempt to make.  Taking a QB because you "have to" is a bad move and pretty much never works out. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

This is exactly the point I attempt to make.  Taking a QB because you "have to" is a bad move and pretty much never works out. 

Totally agree.

But with what has happened in the last few years, even if the move is 100% right, it would be a brass ball move of all-time for Dorsey to skip QB TWICE within the first 5 or so overall picks of the draft.

11 hours ago, bamwa said:

You sound like a homo.

That' beside the point. I AM a homo.

25 minutes ago, syd said:

and a colored don't forget that 

YES. I AM A BLACK HOMO

28 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I thought you were Asian:

DelayedWarlikeCub-size_restricted.gif

Ghoolie Time in Vegas.

That guy runs faster than I do. 

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Totally agree.

But with what has happened in the last few years, even if the move is 100% right, it would be a brass ball move of all-time for Dorsey to skip QB TWICE within the first 5 or so overall picks of the draft.

Then so be it.  It takes balls to do the right thing from time to time. 

Making moves that appease the average fan is how you get Manziel.  

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And while, yes, Rosen is kind of an ugly guy,  I think he may be outmatched in ugliness by his crosstown rival, Sam Darnold. In fact...Darnold seems like he could be a clone of Clausen.

sam-darnold.jpg

Looks more like Andy Dalton to me...   

Here's a question for all:

I've heard this said by numerous drafts "gurus" that Rosen now is the superior prospect over Darnold, but Darnold most likely has the higher ceiling.

Why? As far as I can tell, Rosen has the superior arm, is more accurate and seems to perform under pressure better than Darnold.

The only thing I can see that Darnold is superior to Rosen is athleticism. He moves around better than Rosen.

Just curious...

They both look like homos. Seriously, they are both going to bust. Take the kid from Oklahomo.

23 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

He looks like a cross between Gomer Pyle and Paxton Lynch.  I don't want this fukcking guy. Seriously, he looks like a Homo. He looks like he is Transgender. RUN RUN WIll Robinson............

That's what I've been saying. Guys this gay looking don't make it as QBs in the NFL. It's one thing to be lumberjack-ugly like Andrew Luck. It's another matter entirely to look like a pubescent middle schooler working on his Pokemon collection.

7 hours ago, wargograw said:

That's what I've been saying. Guys this gay looking don't make it as QBs in the NFL. It's one thing to be lumberjack-ugly like Andrew Luck. It's another matter entirely to look like a pubescent middle schooler working on his Pokemon collection.

Yeah, Eli Manning is a regular Ryan Reynolds. Dude perpetually looks like he ate a turd.

Mayfield looks like a frat boy date rapist. "Would you like a drink miss? Allow me to stir it for you..."

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

This guy is still in the mix....and he isn't that ugly:

55d7e2a823c9b.image.jpg?resize=1200,802

Nice game by him yesterday, Gipper. I think I will use you as a reminder to watch his tape ;)

So tom Pauline is backtracking saying that he heard it second third hand that Dorsey said stay away from Rosen. 

On 12/28/2017 at 7:59 AM, Dutch Oven said:

Yeah, Eli Manning is a regular Ryan Reynolds. Dude perpetually looks like he ate a turd.

Mayfield looks like a frat boy date rapist. "Would you like a drink miss? Allow me to stir it for you..."

Eli is a redneck. Down here (especially at Ole Miss), that's not regarded as an ugly guy. Much better looking than Rosen. No question.

2 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Eli is a redneck. Down here (especially at Ole Miss), that's not regarded as an ugly guy. Much better looking than Rosen. No question.

Sorry, I don't worry or think about the relative attractiveness of men. Must be a southern thing, like statues for treasonous second-place finishers and deep-frying everything.

12 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Sorry, I don't worry or think about the relative attractiveness of men. Must be a southern thing, like statues for treasonous second-place finishers and deep-frying everything.

Right now I think a lot of Browns' fans would die for a second place. At least we never have fallen beyond that. And we won quite a few on war game days before having to settle for 2nd overall. And I bet if the Browns lost in the Superbowl we'd get a statue!!:P

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Not unlike the non-fan who wins the big football pool or wins big at the Race Track, since 1999, the Browns would probably drafted better players - and currently be a better team - if they simply drafted players who played for colleges with Green, Yellow, Plaid, etc. uniforms.

All Ugly?   Maybe dozens of Pro Bowl players.  All Left-Handed?  All born in the month of [take your pick].

How much has this organization wasted over the years?  Maybe Sashi's wife should have done the drafting.

2 hours ago, ChicopeeJohn said:

How much has this organization wasted over the years?  Maybe Sashi's wife should have done the drafting.

It is absolutely staggering how many high draft picks resulted in little to no production by the Browns since '99. Brown, Warren, Green, Quinn, Weeden, Richardson, Gilbert, Manziel, Mingo, et al....

Archived