THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp bosa 2019

Clevfan4life

10 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's not coming out this year but im already tits up for the 2019 draft. Camp nick it is. 

He can't come out this year, right? I  thought it was only his 2nd year.

He is very good though, no doubt. 

If we're looking at DL then, I imagine Rashaan Gary is going to get talked up for the draft next year. 

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

He can't come out this year, right? I  thought it was only his 2nd year.

He is very good though, no doubt. 

If we're looking at DL then, I imagine Rashaan Gary is going to get talked up for the draft next year. 

Who is a rush on that GaryWho is a rush on that Gary

18 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Michigan DL. #1 high school recruit coming out. Like Clowney. He'll tear up the combine. 

Michigan? When was the last time Michigan put out anybody worth anything Tom Brady maybeMichigan? When was the last time Michigan put out anybody worth anything Tom Brady maybe

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

1) What's wrong with your phone?

2) Considering Brady is arguably the best player in NFL history... They've never put out anyone that good since then.

As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

As I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a shitAs I said my phone duplicates everything I say and I have no clue why. Paragraph number 2X asked who has Michigan put out that has been any good at all since Brady. Yes I know Brady may be the best ever but who else is come out of there and worth a Sheet

Yeah, hard to follow.

Off the top of my head, Taylor Lewan. 

7 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

Nick Bosa will never be as good as his brother, but he's pretty good.  

Cant say that. But for sure right now, he seems to have his brothers power but not the pass rushing finesse moves. Joeys hands are unique, but he wirked on em. This is why i told everyone two years ago joeys the guy. He's a craftsman who was already nfl strong....and he's getting stronger and faster. 

This is why i want nick, he'll get that work ethic from his older brother. 

47 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I like hub, but he wont make those plays in the nfl. He's another nassib. 

Not the worst comparison.

He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity.   I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion.   Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.     

4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

He's a bit better an athlete and can bend/dip with great fluidity.   I'd also venture to say Hubs is more versatile from a 2pt as he's dropped into some zone on occasion.   Solid rotation guy, borderline starter when you need him but Sam has reached his ceiling here.     

Nassib was actually better in college than hub was, wasnt he? Im honestly surprised at nassibs lack of development. Indidntbthink he was "that" far behind joey based on their college performance. I thought nassib would easily be 6-10 sack guy with the potential to go higher if he worked on it. Sadly it looks like if he ever gets close to 10 sacks he should prob call it a carreer and end on a decent note 

9 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Is schobert maybe better comp? Hubs essentially looks like a 3-4 olb'er to me. But im not sure he's athletic enough for that and ge's not big/strong enough to play 4-3 DE in the nfl. Really not sure where he fits in the nfl

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Is schobert maybe better comp? Hubs essentially looks like a 3-4 olb'er to me. But im not sure he's athletic enough for that and ge's not big/strong enough to play 4-3 DE in the nfl. Really not sure where he fits in the nfl

Much bigger than Schob...   Edge defender that can zonedrop.  Full time 2p olb? Nah. 

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Nassib was actually better in college than hub was, wasnt he? Im honestly surprised at nassibs lack of development. Indidntbthink he was "that" far behind joey based on their college performance. I thought nassib would easily be 6-10 sack guy with the potential to go higher if he worked on it. Sadly it looks like if he ever gets close to 10 sacks he should prob call it a carreer and end on a decent note 

If I recall Nassib kind of came out of nowhere and had a great senior season.

For their entire career, Hubbard probably was better.