THE BROWNS BOARD

Camp bosa 2019

Clevfan4life

29 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I like Hubbard as a 3-4 OLB.

Might as well take him since we're overdue for a Defensive scheme change... B)

Dont remind me. Its been a whole year so ur right , time to change it up again. I said when we hired williams if they fire him prematurely and we overhaul the defense for the unpteenth time im out, and im serious. I cant watch another rebuild. Whats the point? As soon as we do something good on one side of the ball it all gets tore up a year later. 

21 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Dont remind me. Its been a whole year so ur right , time to change it up again. I said when we hired williams if they fire him prematurely and we overhaul the defense for the unpteenth time im out, and im serious. I cant watch another rebuild. Whats the point? As soon as we do something good on one side of the ball it all gets tore up a year later. 

One of those early 2nds needs to be a FS and hopefully Fitz as a CB @#4 overall. Move Peppers to SS where he belongs.

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

One of those early 2nds needs to be a FS and hopefully Fitz as a CB @#4 overall. Move Peppers to SS where he belongs.

Kerwin James?

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I wouldnt be adverse to that. If minkahs there at 4 i think its a no brainer, even over barkley who i do like but id rather draft a draught horse later in the later rounds and put a big fb infront of him to go along with duke/dayes. 

The secondary could be special with fitzpatrick. Need a FA DE, we get that to go with a vet QB starting infront of rosen, the team could turn around. But if wevtear everything up and start brand new schemes its a1-2 season next year, tops. Maybe another ofer

Archived