THE BROWNS BOARD

No one can coach this clown show up....

Clevfan4life

We'll get a new coach. We'll get a new qb. These players will still drop the balls, let the new qb get crushed etc, etc. 

This is a no win for any coach coming in. Ur simply not changing this team by changing coaches every 1-2 years. We have to have set schemes in place and an FO that knows how to get players for ONE FUKKING SCHEME THAT DOESNT CHANGE EVERY FUKKING YEAR. And when players drop multiple TD's a season THEY'RE FUKKING FIRED!!!

5 minutes ago, Marc1971 said:

The issue here is that Hue can't coach. Period.

Yeah... coming to that conclusion as well. The lack of improvement in preparation and execution of this team's Offense over two years is overwhelmingly obvious.

14 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

We'll get a new coach. We'll get a new qb. These players will still drop the balls, let the new qb get crushed etc, etc. 

This is a no win for any coach coming in. Ur simply not changing this team by changing coaches every 1-2 years. We have to have set schemes in place and an FO that knows how to get players for ONE FUKKING SCHEME THAT DOESNT CHANGE EVERY FUKKING YEAR. And when players drop multiple TD's a season THEY'RE FUKKING FIRED!!!

LOL yeah your set schemes got you to 1 and 31:rolleyes:

Im hinestly sick of this. I know people will look at the score and say it was a close game, but it really wasnt. We had a couple nice long plays that caught the steelers napping cause they were up a couple td's. Without those breakout plays this game was another clown show behind center. The o line didnt do kizer any favors today but jesus fuk the mental errors that kid makes "PER DRIVE" are just mind numbing. He prob has good stats on paper today cause of those long plays and his scrambling.....but ong holy sht how many balls did he skip today? Forget about the 4-5 near interceptions....the balls that he skipped to wide open or fairly open wr's......ive never seen that before. Brand new fail

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Yeah... coming to that conclusion as well. The lack of improvement in preparation and execution of this team's Offense over two years is overwhelmingly obvious.

I myself arrived here around week 3 of this year.... I kept hoping I would end up being wrong, but not a damn thing Huey has done has changed my mind one iota. 

Kizer is not the best QB on the roster. A QB can't turn the ball over and take his team out of a game. Our team could never get into a rhythm. Kizer should have never seen the field this year so he could develop. More then likely if we could have developed him Hue probably gave him the David Carr syndrome. 

Hue royally Shmucked up the offense. He was trying to put a QB in that could make highlight plays instead of rolling with Kessler or someone who could manage a game so the whole team could have developed. Now we wasted a year and we saw no improvement from any of our players because he had to run HIS offense instead of getting the most he could out of the roster, which has talent at some positions.

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

How can u tell? We havent seen the offense in any rythm ever because of that fukking turnover machine behind center

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Only on offense was the scheme the same. And frankly the offense wouldn't have been too bad had we kept mccown. 

Yet how many games did we win with McCown at qb? But somehow the Jets manage to win 5 games with him starting. No way are the Jets that much more talented than us if even more talented across the board

7 minutes ago, Richiswhere said:

Yet how many games did we win with McCown at qb? But somehow the Jets manage to win 5 games with him starting. No way are the Jets that much more talented than us if even more talented across the board

They actually would have won more but the def cost them alot more games than mccown. If he hadnt helicoptered himself last year we would have won a few more

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

They actually would have won more but the def cost them alot more games than mccown. If he hadnt helicoptered himself last year we would have won a few more

What does something that happened in 2015 have anything to do with what has happened in 2016 and 2017?

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Haslam said he is keeping Hue, and I believe him.  

If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

5 minutes ago, D Bone said:

If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see. 

i am not going to renew mine regardless of who the coach is

10 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I will not pay to attend a game in Cleveland if Huey Cueball is the coach next season.

1 minute ago, stillmotion said:

Yes you will, you will pay, and cheer when Hue jumps in the lake at the end of the season again.

I just don't care enough at this point.   I'll just stick with the red zone channel and watch good football. 

Just now, Clevfan4life said:

So you all will attend games when some spec teams coach is coaching is to 1-15?

At least a new coach gives me hope.  All Huey has given us is 1-31...the worst 2 years in NFL history.  Why support a 3rd year of his shit?  He's the worst HC in NFL history.  He is bad at his job and doesn't deserve to be the coach.  This team will never win with him as HC.

4 minutes ago, Mark O said:

I will not pay to attend a game in Cleveland if Huey Cueball is the coach next season.

I am with ya. 

No way I renew my tickets if Jimmy is till owner. 

Just now, Mark O said:

At least a new coach gives me hope.  All Huey has given us is 1-31...the worst 2 years in NFL history.  Why support a 3rd year of his Sheet?  He's the worst HC in NFL history.  He is bad at his job and doesn't deserve to be the coach.  This team will never win with him as HC.

I totally agree. If Hue is here next year. They will go 0-16 again. 

Archived