THE BROWNS BOARD

No one can coach this clown show up....

Clevfan4life

Just now, Mark O said:

At least a new coach gives me hope.  All Huey has given us is 1-31...the worst 2 years in NFL history.  Why support a 3rd year of his Sheet?  He's the worst HC in NFL history.  He is bad at his job and doesn't deserve to be the coach.  This team will never win with him as HC.

truth, Ghoolie called him being the worst HC in nfl history. that's an accurate call. who would've thought. As the year progressed I lost faith in Hue. He acts like a teenage girl in high school in regards to his colleagues and the sashi mccarron fiasco. Jimmy and Hue are both inept. He is statistically the worst coach in NFL history, and putting us through another season of this just further proves my theory that jimmy is a criminal scam artist.

46 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

How can u tell? We havent seen the offense in any rythm ever because of that fukking turnover machine behind center

Because I've watched the games? Not saying Kizer did anything other than make it more difficult, but first and foremost the rhythm of an offense is dictated by its OC... and that is Hue by his choice. Same for Kizer... Hue's choice as well.

19 minutes ago, D Bone said:

If he does, he'll save me over $400 for the NFL Package next year, and many hours of being frustrated watching a single snap by this awful organization...... Hell, I'm pretty much there already if I'm being honest.

My post count on here will probably start to fall to totally silent over the next few weeks / months...... we'll see.

Kinda where I am as well...

But at least you have Sashi's firing to be happy about... you big, SoCal pu$$y... ;)

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

. Same for Kizer... Hue's choice as well.

Given the mccarron situation i think we can assume kizer was more or less foisted on hue. The FO wouldnt have allowed hue to give too much more playing time to anyone else cause they needed to see what we've seen the last few weeks. Thats the one upside, we KNOW kizer is not the guy. Its a settled debate now

6 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

The FO wouldnt have allowed hue to give too much more playing time to anyone else cause they needed to see what we've seen the last few weeks.

You mean both FOs??? Both Sashi's and Dorsey's FOs that Hue never reported to ordered him to play Kizer?

C'mon man.... you're making sh!t up now.

Archived