THE BROWNS BOARD

SEASON'S OVER! On to 2018

Canton Mike

0-16, but is it the end of the world?...HARDLY! We have lots to which we can look forward......

Review & tweeking of staff, free agency, trades, the draft & more. All can & will be viewed positively by some & negatively by others, as our passion about the Browns will not leave. As long as we have our Team, we will continue to praise, criticize, & argue about the Browns' each & every move.

No matter what our points of view may be, no matter how much we argue, I think we Browns' Board members are a COMMUNITY that remains united & will celebrate TOGETHER when we get that winner.......and we WILL!

Mike

11 minutes ago, Canton Mike said:

0-16, but is it the end of the world?...HARDLY! We have lots to which we can look forward......

Review & tweeking of staff, free agency, trades, the draft & more. All can & will be viewed positively by some & negatively by others, as our passion about the Browns will not leave,. As long as we have our Team, we will continue to praise, criticize, & argue about the Browns' each & every move.

No matter what our points of view may be, no matter how much we argue, I think we Browns' Board members are a COMMUNITY that remains united & will celebrate TOGETHER when we get that winner.......and we WILL!

The organization doesn't stand for the immense value of its fans. 

The joy of victory will be sweeter after tasting the bitterness of constant failure. It's a pleasure to be around you, guys.

Go Browns!!!

I am sad and disappointed our Browns went 0-16! They say you have to hit rock bottom before you can start the climb out. For me as a fan we hit bottom when Cory Coleman dropped that pass! Until then there was HOPE we could win! I truly expect the Browns as a whole to get better. Despite themselves! I appreciate haveing The Browns Board folks to vent,ramble, and Rant to!!! Without this dysfunctional  (BROWNS)family to voice my humble opinions to, fan life would be boring! Thank you all for being awesome,loyal,and long suffering with me! Happy New Year GO BROWNS!!! Godspeed

Under Bear Bryant A&M beat their hated rival Texas in Austin in 1956 (when I was 9). It took 11 years before they finally won again 10-7 in 1967 (when I was 20). I was there for both games and trust me when I say that the second one still remains the sweetest victory I can ever recall because those bastards had robbed me of my late childhood and all my teen years between those two wins. The Browns' fans will some day get that exact same feeling and there is nothing sweeter than coming back from absolute failure. It will put you all into shock for several weeks when it happens.

Hue’s back.  0-16 is coming again 

The Browns will not win a regular season game until Hue isn’t the coach

THANKS JIMMY

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Under Bear Bryant A&M beat their hated rival Texas in Austin in 1956 (when I was 9). It took 11 years before they finally won again 10-7 in 1967 (when I was 20). I was there for both games and trust me when I say that the second one still remains the sweetest victory I can ever recall because those bastards had robbed me of my late childhood and all my teen years between those two wins. The Browns' fans will some day get that exact same feeling and there is nothing sweeter than coming back from absolute failure. It will put you all into shock for several weeks when it happens.

Reminds me of growing up watching Ohio State bumble their way through games vs TTUN and bowl games under Cooper.

It makes me laugh my butt off when I hear people say "You know, it would be better if TTUN beat Ohio State for the rivalry blah blah blah". Screw that noise. :lol:

hey PoG.... heard jon gruden is gonna get the raider's coaching gig.........

haslam's mobey must be printed on carpetbag fiber, either that or he didn't want to come to cleveland when given the opp years ago.

how come no one mentions louis riddick for FO gig? smart, young....played here and with other franchises and has experience. we always get some decrepit shaking fool or some guy who wouldn't know how to build a team cuz there's too many #s running through his mind.

How can anyone give a schidt about 2018?

FOR THE LOVE OF gOD, MAN, last January you same guys were positive about the continuity staying with Hue, our cap space, and all the draft picks and "assets" we had. flugel was insisting (giving a **Mask** to?) that Williams was going to really "whip those guys into shape", Sashi and DePo were going to teach the other teams about trading down and amassing drat picks.

Ans here you all are again. Ooh, look....it looks like a dildo guy but really it is a bar of gold. Go ahead, hold your ankles and take that gold.

7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

How can anyone give a schidt about 2018?

FOR THE LOVE OF gOD, MAN, last January you same guys were positive about the continuity staying with Hue, our cap space, and all the draft picks and "assets" we had. flugel was insisting (giving a **Mask** to?) that Williams was going to really "whip those guys into shape", Sashi and DePo were going to teach the other teams about trading down and amassing drat picks.

Ans here you all are again. Ooh, look....it looks like a dildo guy but really it is a bar of gold. Go ahead, hold your ankles and take that gold.

I don't know Ghoolie a dildo sounds pretty good compared to the Shmucking the fans took in 2017. Dilly Dilly!:blink:

PS-We should official rename the Browns stadium The Pit of Misery.

Archived