Jump to content
THE BROWNS BOARD

I Warned You This Is Where It's Going


TexasAg1969
 Share

Recommended Posts

1. Bannon says the meeting with all those insiders and all those Russians was treasonous and unpatriotic

2. And he says they are going after the money laundering the family has conducted for years with the Russians. Particularly they will get Don Jr. and Kushner.

Now as this unfolds the veterans here must decide whether you will continue to support the lying traitor in the WH. I've known it from day 1 because I never buried my head in the sand so as to not hear or see the real truth. And it does no good to use the liberal label anymore. I've always been a patriot first who does not condone the Trump Russian sustained empire.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

QUOTE: Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner Sh-it. The Kushner Sh-it is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

1. Bannon says the meeting with all those insiders and all those Russians was treasonous and unpatriotic

2. And he says they are going after the money laundering the family has conducted for years with the Russians. Particularly they will get Don Jr. and Kushner.

Now as this unfolds the veterans here must decide whether you will continue to support the lying traitor in the WH. I've known it from day 1 because I never buried my head in the sand so as to not hear or see the real truth. And it does no good to use the liberal label anymore. I've always been a patriot first who does not condone the Trump Russian sustained empire.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

QUOTE: Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner Sh-it. The Kushner Sh-it is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Stuart

 

worf-startrek-facepalm.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

1. Bannon says the meeting with all those insiders and all those Russians was treasonous and unpatriotic

2. And he says they are going after the money laundering the family has conducted for years with the Russians. Particularly they will get Don Jr. and Kushner.

Now as this unfolds the veterans here must decide whether you will continue to support the lying traitor in the WH. I've known it from day 1 because I never buried my head in the sand so as to not hear or see the real truth. And it does no good to use the liberal label anymore. I've always been a patriot first who does not condone the Trump Russian sustained empire.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

QUOTE: Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner Sh-it. The Kushner Sh-it is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

So now you believe Bannon?

I say the proof is in the pudding, Obozo didn't give 2 shitz about the veterans for 8 years.

He was only interested in opening the borders to take care of all the illegal aliens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

So now you believe Bannon?

I say the proof is in the pudding, Obozo didn't give 2 shitz about the veterans for 8 years.

He was only interested in opening the borders to take care of all the illegal aliens.

Yeah, the VA is doing sooooo much better now.

 

:lol::lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yeah, the VA is doing sooooo much better now.

 

:lol::lol:

I have no problems with the Cleveland VA.  But would rather they just let you go to any hospital.  With one hospital in Cleveland covering a large area, it can be quite crowded.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I have no problems with the Cleveland VA.  But would rather they just let you go to any hospital.  With one hospital in Cleveland covering a large area, it can be quite crowded.  

The VA needs to be replaced by a single payer system for military.   You can call it that now, but it isn't (VA is government run HC)   I mean our boys seeing private doctors to get Sheet... you know, actually done.   As opposed to "here's a motrin and take a nap".    

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

1. Bannon says the meeting with all those insiders and all those Russians was treasonous and unpatriotic

2. And he says they are going after the money laundering the family has conducted for years with the Russians. Particularly they will get Don Jr. and Kushner.

Now as this unfolds the veterans here must decide whether you will continue to support the lying traitor in the WH. I've known it from day 1 because I never buried my head in the sand so as to not hear or see the real truth. And it does no good to use the liberal label anymore. I've always been a patriot first who does not condone the Trump Russian sustained empire.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

QUOTE: Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner Sh-it. The Kushner Sh-it is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

Image may contain: 1 person, suit

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Brannon is your new go-to guy?

Wasn't he a Nazi or a white supremacist or some BS just a few weeks ago?

:rolleyes:

WSS

Yeah, that hasnt changed dumbfuk. And now he's spilling it. It was absolutely as bad as those early leaks made it sound. The admin is a joke. Associating urself with a guy like bannon is a major red flag and now he's thrown trump under the bus too. Smh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He's being disingenuine. Those "talks" are happening because Kim Jong got the nuke. There's no choice but for both to talk now. Kim Jong got what he wanted. He never wanted to go to war, he just wanted to be at the big boys table....and nukes got him that. That is why nuclear proliferation will continue unabated. No country is gonna go Nahhh we wanna be at the bottom of the global pyramid scheme feeding off table scraps. Nukes, and the apparent willingness to use them.....is what got NK to the table and now every country will see it as proof that nukes are what are required to not be sht on by the worlds global powers. 

I guess we "could" have been a decent civilization on this planet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

He's being disingenuine. Those "talks" are happening because Kim Jong got the nuke. There's no choice but for both to talk now. Kim Jong got what he wanted. He never wanted to go to war, he just wanted to be at the big boys table....and nukes got him that. That is why nuclear proliferation will continue unabated. No country is gonna go Nahhh we wanna be at the bottom of the global pyramid scheme feeding off table scraps. Nukes, and the apparent willingness to use them.....is what got NK to the table and now every country will see it as proof that nukes are what are required to not be sht on by the worlds global powers. 

I guess we "could" have been a decent civilization on this planet. 

The libtards method of dealing with NK in the past, was to open up the checkbook and give them a few billion $$$.

The only thing that cash did was subsidize their nuclear program, thanks Clinton, thanks Obozo.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

The libtards method of dealing with NK in the past, was to open up the checkbook and give them a few billion $$$.

The only thing that cash did was subsidize their nuclear program, thanks Clinton, thanks Obozo.

We would have had to invade nk decades ago to prevent them from getting it. Are we going invade now every country that looks at this situation and says see!! We have to Nukes to be big boys. 

That table was set by the u.s and Russia by the way. Those two countries put the world on the path to annihilation. When it happens who knows, but eventually one of these countries is gonna light one off cause other countries called their bluff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...