THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump announces award show....

Clevfan4life

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

This is just bizarre. Can the people who super love the guy at least acknowledge that this is a weird thing for the President to be taking time out of his schedule to do? This is Nixon levels of paranoia.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This is just bizarre. Can the people who super love the guy at least acknowledge that this is a weird thing for the President to be taking time out of his schedule to do? This is Nixon levels of paranoia.

Well Nixon didn't have the sense of humor. But yes it's bizarre. No less bizarre that the hatred of the press shown toward the guy but we do live in a weird times. 

Super love? You have to admit it's a little bit refreshing to not listen to the same BS year after year. And ask yourself exactly what programs or initiatives you like or don't like.

WSS

7 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Well Nixon didn't have the sense of humor. But yes it's bizarre. No less bizarre that the hatred of the press shown toward the guy but we do live in a weird times. 

Super love? You have to admit it's a little bit refreshing to not listen to the same BS year after year. And ask yourself exactly what programs or initiatives you like or don't like.

WSS

Oh I can compartmentalize the things that the admin does that are beneficial to me. I don’t hate the guy so much as I think he is about as thin skinned as any public official has ever been. I wish he would ignore the jabs and focus on pumping out results. 

19 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

Oh I can compartmentalize the things that the admin does that are beneficial to me. I don’t hate the guy so much as I think he is about as thin skinned as any public official has ever been. I wish he would ignore the jabs and focus on pumping out results. 

And I agree with you 100% on that.

WSS