THE BROWNS BOARD

Patriots' dinasty finale?

Nero

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I thought he said he was done BEFORE he won another SB. If you say it every year, some year you will be right. That's just math and inevitability. BTW I predict that the earth will rotate and make it appear that the sun rises tomorrow. Now that's a soothsayer.:P

I said Brady was done when I saw him in the first half of the SB. I have no dog in that hunt because I am a visceral Belichik supporter. Hoorta will tell you that in 1995 I predicted to him that Bill B would be one of the greatest coaches of all time. 

I knew Brady was done because I watch life with my eyes, and my brain is not polluted by what someone tells me to think. I never said Brady  couldn't play competitive football, what I said was...................his razor sharp reflexes are gone, done, fini, kaput.

if any NFL opponent has the vision I do, he will ignore the fear of pressuring Brady, and abandon zone defenses. Given time to pass? Sure, he can hit open recievers for another 10 years. NFL coaches are mostly like you guys................making a game plan on what Brady used to be. Giving him more time to throw because they fear him shredding them.

That Brady is gone, deceased, he doesn't exist any more. Without miracles, and Atlanta letting up, giving Brady time, the Patriots would not have won last year. I predicted that he would not get to another AFC championship game in his life. I know, out on a limb, he is only one win away, yeah? The Steelers handled him, there is no doubt, and they didn't throw the kitchen sink at him. 

Steelers versus patriots? Brady and Belichik have run their course. Football is a young mans game. Brady's mind and body are not what you think they are. He's done. Stick a fork in him.

6 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Considering Ghoolie and boo are the same person, the hotel room would consist of Ghoolie, a box of tissues, lotion and a economy sized box of boner pills.

Would you be willing to bet me your $1,000 against my $25,000? I cna call Stan and have him provide the IP locations for you.

On 1/5/2018 at 3:15 PM, The Gipper said:

But....here is some speculation I heard on the radio driving back from court this afternoon:     It seems that this whole thing is perhaps some kind of power struggle in the Pats:

a.  BB did not really want JG traded. He saw him as perhaps the team's future....and BBs attitude has always been "get rid of someone a year early rather than a year late"...so he wanted to keep JG.

b. However....TB wanted JG outta there, because he did not want to continue to look over his shoulder, as he saw JG as a potential threat to his job.

c. Bob Kraft came in on the side of Brady, and not BB....and engineered the trade that got JG outta there, thus leaving no backup QB.  though the one thing Kraft did do was to get it so that he could sign Hoyer who it was agreed would be released.  TB saw Hoyer as absolutely No threat to him and was happy with that move.

d. somewhat in retaliation, BB banned Brady's  workout guy that had been allowed in the locker room all these years.  And now...just after the JG trade which BB didn't want...this guy gets banned?

e. It is also rumored that BB has been essentially  helping both Josh McDaniels and Mike Patricia (?)   get HC jobs elsewhere.  He would like to see both of them get gigs elsewhere....rather than staying around...and then:

F.  BB will resign as the HC of the NEP.  Thus leaving that team with no BB, not McDaniels, not Patricia....no logical successor.  And he will say to TB and Kraft:  now go and win with your 41 year old QB and nothing else.

G. And...BB will then consider taking another HC gig....either with say the Giants, or Lions (where he did his first NFL stint...and where the GM is a long time former Patriots front office holder).  Or somewhere else.

So...that is the soap opera apparently playing out in New England...

.....but, lets bring this back down to the Browns:    IF  BB quits the Pats....and IF he puts it out there that he is putting himself on the market for another HC gig....would you want the Browns to dump HJ in favor of BB?   Would the Browns be something that BB would consider taking on?  After all....his tenure as Browns HC is the biggest failure of his career......and would he want to maybe make amends...and right the wrong on that portion of his legacy?  

Food for thought, no?

Just imagine this narrative. All the above is true and Belicheck leaves. He returns to Cleveland to finish what he started building a dynasty with the Browns. Now that would be some awesome twilight zone stuff. 

14 hours ago, boo fagley said:

You should be a moderator here Ghoolie instead they persecute you for being a soothsayer. Its looking like you might be spot on about Brady being done.

You predicted the end a year ago. How did you know Tom?

I have to think even Ghoolie is a bit embarrassed by your continual deep throating him lol

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Would you be willing to bet me your $1,000 against my $25,000? I cna call Stan and have him provide the IP locations for you.

So you are saying that a grown butt man has this big of a man-crush on you?

That's more pathetic than you making fake accounts would be... :lol:

On 01/05/2018 at 12:14 PM, The Gipper said:

Hopefully we will see something like the Jags and Chiefs in the AFC title game....and these other boring POS teams, like Squibs and Pats can just fade away for  a few decades.

Oh yeah, Gip, 'cuz if there's one thing the American football audience wants is exciting Jaguars football!

Ha ha you haters are too much.

17 hours ago, GhostofJoeSixpack said:

Oh yeah, Gip, 'cuz if there's one thing the American football audience wants is exciting Jaguars football!

Ha ha you haters are too much.

Yes...exactly. That IS what they want.  It may not be what you want....but the Jags could be a newish version of the 1985 Bears or the 2000 Ravens with the way they play defense.  Yes, that is what they want.

12 hours ago, boo fagley said:

The man knows his football.

Nobody else has been as accurate.

I dont know Ghoolie, but nothing he has said since I have been on here has shown he certainly knows football, like the ins and outs, the game of football.

From what I have witnessed, he has shown that he can make some good predictions. Not 100%, but he has predicted some things. That is totally different than knowing football.

I'll give you an example. Someone who wins a lot of money playing fantasy football probably doesn't know a lot of the real game, but makes predictions on the stats that certain players will make.

There is a BIG difference. And that is no shot at Ghoolie or anyone else (such as the fantasy player). 

4 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Off the top of my head - He nailed Phil Savage, Sashi, Lombardi. He predicted that Huey would be the worst HC in the NFL. At 1 - 31 how can you argue with him? He warned everyone about Crispy Creme Crennel and Mangini. The black Tarkenton will come to pass.

Ive lost count of all the predictions that came to fruition.

He gets about 3 out of 10 right...and brags interminably about it.  Or else he says "I told you so" when it ain't really so.  Or else he claims being right about some prediction that he never made at the time. E.g....you were not here for Savage and Lombardi or Crennel of Mangini....so you don't know what he predicted....other than what he told you.  He takes ex post facto credit.

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

Off the top of my head - He nailed Phil Savage, Sashi, Lombardi. He predicted that Huey would be the worst HC in the NFL. At 1 - 31 how can you argue with him? He warned everyone about Crispy Creme Crennel and Mangini. The black Tarkenton will come to pass.

Ive lost count of all the predictions that came to fruition.

Read what I wrote AGAIN. I said making predictions doesn't equate to knowing football. Not the ins and outs of football. Not schemes and when and why you run something. Coached for a LONG time and I dont know A LOT. 

But predicting something doesn't mean knowledge of it, just that you can predict.

Like I said, not a shot at him, but I am sorry I take offense to someone saying because someone can make predictions that they know FOOTBALL. I dont know him, maybe he does know a lot, but nothing that he has posted on here shows that kind of knowledge.

And I don't post much, dont even read a whole lot, but SOME of the things I have seen him "predict" someone without much knowledge of football or the Browns could do. 

I wish everyone did have a good knowledge of this great game. I even asked before when he was on one of these rants about knowing more than everyone to just come up with 1 simple play design and show how and why it would work, didn't hear a word. Not saying he couldn't do it, bit for someone that wants to boast about being the smartest, I would have thought he would want to prove it.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. God bless

On 1/7/2018 at 6:50 AM, boo fagley said:

Beside your room with naked pictures of Rosen plastered all over the walls.

LMAO

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

Read what I wrote AGAIN. I said making predictions doesn't equate to knowing football. Not the ins and outs of football. Not schemes and when and why you run something. Coached for a LONG time and I dont know A LOT. 

But predicting something doesn't mean knowledge of it, just that you can predict.

Like I said, not a shot at him, but I am sorry I take offense to someone saying because someone can make predictions that they know FOOTBALL. I dont know him, maybe he does know a lot, but nothing that he has posted on here shows that kind of knowledge.

And I don't post much, dont even read a whole lot, but SOME of the things I have seen him "predict" someone without much knowledge of football or the Browns could do. 

I wish everyone did have a good knowledge of this great game. I even asked before when he was on one of these rants about knowing more than everyone to just come up with 1 simple play design and show how and why it would work, didn't hear a word. Not saying he couldn't do it, bit for someone that wants to boast about being the smartest, I would have thought he would want to prove it.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter. God bless

Gunz.............. buddy, you are really far, far off base in your comments about me. I have said many times that I am in awe of how well educated many posters here are when it comes to the X's and O's of football. AMong others, my pretend nemesis Flugel, my long time buddy Hoorta, and others have taught me much about this part of football.

However, what YOU do not understand is that the X's and O's are not what wins championships, makes the HOF and projects an ordinary man into greatness.

The reason so very many of my predictions prove out, is because my expertise is not the "game" of football, but instead in being able to read character, passion, discipline, desire, commitment and sincerity. THESE....not analytics, mechanics, percentages, blah blah blah.........are what separates great men from average men.

Do you know who Clive Davis is? He is the most prolific record executive of all time, discovering and promoting more platinum artists than anyone. He plays no instrument, does not sing, read music, or have any knowledge of recording, producing or songwriting. He knows nothing of the X's and O's of the music industry. Yet HIS predictions about who will make it, and who will not, are more accurate than anyone in the history of music.

X's and O's? Lowest cowpoop on the totem pole when it comes to being successful. Everyone has the same X's and O's. There is no edge to be gained in the X's and O's.

I am in the process of launching a new water purification technology that investors believe will wind up selling in the area of 10 figures. God willing it will, and I can help everyone and everything I care about in this world. WIll it come to be? I don't know, but, my team is not too good at X's and O's. Oh, we are great at the science part of it, but, my web guy is a dyslexic homosexual Millennial who I found working in a bowling alley; my marketing guru is a young woman with no big corporation experience. Yet, here we are, no long resume of X's and O's, yet were are getting a swing at the show.

What people say, do, and act, have far more to do about what kind of player they are, than their analytics and mechanics.

Just don't talk so much, watch me, listen, mark my words, and you will learn somethings nobody else obviously have exposed you to.

One of the goofy things that show you how off base some attackers of Boo are, this guy has spent a ton of time giving me a hard time, insulting me, and basicaly endearing himself to me as a guy who can think for himself, and who is wise enough to read between lines, AND judge things not on whether or not he likes the aurthor, but by if the message is good.

Boo is one enlightened guy.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Gunz.............. buddy, you are really far, far off base in your comments about me. I have said many times that I am in awe of how well educated many posters here are when it comes to the X's and O's of football. AMong others, my pretend nemesis Flugel, my long time buddy Hoorta, and others have taught me much about this part of football.

However, what YOU do not understand is that the X's and O's are not what wins championships, makes the HOF and projects an ordinary man into greatness.

The reason so very many of my predictions prove out, is because my expertise is not the "game" of football, but instead in being able to read character, passion, discipline, desire, commitment and sincerity. THESE....not analytics, mechanics, percentages, blah blah blah.........are what separates great men from average men.

Do you know who Clive Davis is? He is the most prolific record executive of all time, discovering and promoting more platinum artists than anyone. He plays no instrument, does not sing, read music, or have any knowledge of recording, producing or songwriting. He knows nothing of the X's and O's of the music industry. Yet HIS predictions about who will make it, and who will not, are more accurate than anyone in the history of music.

X's and O's? Lowest cowpoop on the totem pole when it comes to being successful. Everyone has the same X's and O's. There is no edge to be gained in the X's and O's.

I am in the process of launching a new water purification technology that investors believe will wind up selling in the area of 10 figures. God willing it will, and I can help everyone and everything I care about in this world. WIll it come to be? I don't know, but, my team is not too good at X's and O's. Oh, we are great at the science part of it, but, my web guy is a dyslexic homosexual Millennial who I found working in a bowling alley; my marketing guru is a young woman with no big corporation experience. Yet, here we are, no long resume of X's and O's, yet were are getting a swing at the show.

What people say, do, and act, have far more to do about what kind of player they are, than their analytics and mechanics.

Just don't talk so much, watch me, listen, mark my words, and you will learn somethings nobody else obviously have exposed you to.

I think you missed the point of what I am saying. Obviously coaching is only a part, and the things you just mentioned are extremely important.

What I was saying is that making predictions about a subject doesn't mean you know the subject. It doesn't mean you don't either, but that isn't telling of the knowledge. Professional gamblers use statistics and probabilities to make their picks. It doesn't mean they know the game.

It really wasn't a shot at you. You seem like a nice guy except when you go on these profanity filled tirades, which I dont like, but to each their own.

I am not saying you don't know FOOTBALL, I dont know you to make that assumption. But what you see and read from a message board can't give you the answer to that.

I hope your water project does very well.

God bless

6 hours ago, boo fagley said:

How does someone that makes predictions about the NFL that come true not know about the gane?

Makes no sense.

Sounds like a financial planner who flips a coin and picks blue chip stocks that is a dishwasher by night and knows nothing about finance or banking.

This game is a hell of a lot more than drawing up plays in the dirt. Management is just as important placing the right people in place in the front office and on the sideline. We don't even need to discuss the draft and free agency. Most clubs separate the personell aspect of the sport from the coaching side of the business.

Look Chief, I get that it's irritating like sand in the vagina when Ghoolie is proven right time and time again. I'm simply pointing out the truth on here is all.

My daughter, who did nothing but read books when I took her to games, out-picked all the guys in an NFL playoffs pool where she worked about 4 years straight. She knows absolutely nothing about football despite my very best efforts. The key to picking all those games right for so long? Which uniforms she liked best in each match-up. So yes you can do it without knowing much about the finer intricacies of play.

15 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Ive read this board longer than you think. You were Atty at AOL. Thats how long Ive been around and definitely recall when Crennel was here. Crispy Creme is not my nickname. Its Ghoolies. So was Phil Sewage.

He did not tell me anything. Never met him. PMed once or twice not even about the Browns or football.. Thats it.  I read and then observe what actually happens and subsequently form my own opinion. 

You must have been a lurker. My only question is.....are you at any time going to get any better at this, since you have been at it such a long time?

9 hours ago, boo fagley said:

How does someone that makes predictions about the NFL that come true not know about the gane?

Makes no sense.

Sounds like a financial planner who flips a coin and picks blue chip stocks that is a dishwasher by night and knows nothing about finance or banking.

This game is a hell of a lot more than drawing up plays in the dirt. Management is just as important placing the right people in place in the front office and on the sideline. We don't even need to discuss the draft and free agency. Most clubs separate the personell aspect of the sport from the coaching side of the business.

Look Chief, I get that it's irritating like sand in the vagina when Ghoolie is proven right time and time again. I'm simply pointing out the truth on here is all.

I DONT HAVE AN ISSUE WITH GHOOLIE AND HIS PREDICTIONS. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN PREDICTIONS AND KNOWING THE SPORT AND IT'S CONCEPTS.

Alright genius, how in the world can people all over the country have these March Madness pools at work and a lot of times it's someone who hasn't watched a single second of the game and they win? Or better yet, a specific example. I usually just do a for fun pool with family. I have a nephew who spends his whole time watching sports or playing. He can tell you about every team, record, who they played, etc. And I have a niece who doesn't even like basketball. Guess who beat who by a WIDE MARGIN.

I have said multiple times now I have nothing against Ghoolie. But you are WRONG in what you are saying and you can't admit it.

27 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Yes, the day I stop reading you.

Leave the board then.  You spent all those years lurking.....you can go back to that.  

You know the old adage:   better to be silent and have people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and confirm it for them.  There you go. 

Now, lets here your lame comeback.

On 1/7/2018 at 7:44 AM, boo fagley said:

Never met Ghoolie but have been reading him for 15+ years. Say what you want about him,  but he has been predicting the Browns string of bad luck for over a decade with almost 100% accuracy while you guys keep buying $hit because someone told you its shinola. Ask Hoorta if Ghoolie has this account. The IP should be in Kansas or Missouri. I live in the KC area and have for 21 years.

For the last time, Ghoolie and Boo are NOT the same person. Tom used the multiple accounts thing, way back, but hasn't in a very long time. I've been the official "Ghost Buster" on forums going all the way back to the old AOL board circa 1995, and in all humility I've gotten pretty good at it. Regardless of screen name, you can tell a person's writing style after they've been posting awhile. (Maybe not if they're a professional writer fooling around) You could take the name off the post and I could tell you that's Gip, or Tour and about 20 of the other regulars here. 

21 hours ago, The Gipper said:

He gets about 3 out of 10 right...and brags interminably about it.  Or else he says "I told you so" when it ain't really so.  Or else he claims being right about some prediction that he never made at the time. E.g....you were not here for Savage and Lombardi or Crennel of Mangini....so you don't know what he predicted....other than what he told you.  He takes ex post facto credit.

Sorry Gip, and I hate to admit it, Ghoolie is right 8-9 times out of 10. He called Hue a bum before he ever coached a regular season game. Care to argue at this point he's not? Krispy Kreme Crenell ? Great DC, not so great HC.

We're so hung up hopeing he's wrong we're anxiously waiting for Paxton Lynch to bust, just so we can say he got that one wrong.

42 minutes ago, hoorta said:

We're so hung up hopeing he's wrong we're anxiously waiting for Paxton Lynch to bust, just so we can say he got that one wrong.

Open question to you and boo and whomever...

Other than Lynch has Phoolie made other positive predictions? As in "this (player/coach/GM) is going to make it big?" Have any panned out? Any Browns in that mix?

Predicting doom and gloom for the Browns V2.0 and then gloating, which is basically all I remember him doing for as long as I read him before I "ignored" him, hasn't exactly been Kreskin level sh!t.

And for the record... I don't hope anything when it comes to Lynch; I simply don't see any chance for him as a pro.

19 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Open question to you and boo and whomever...

Other than Lynch has Phoolie made other positive predictions? As in "this (player/coach/GM) is going to make it big?" Have any panned out? Any Browns in that mix?

Predicting doom and gloom for the Browns V2.0 and then gloating, which is basically all I remember him doing for as long as I read him before I "ignored" him, hasn't exactly been Kreskin level sh!t.

And for the record... I don't hope anything when it comes to Lynch; I simply don't see any chance for him as a pro.

Well, in answer to your question- not anything I can specifically remember... other than when asked who do YOU want as a Coach\GM\ Player- just the characteristics he's looking for- without naming names. He was on the Trubisky Train, but then so were me and Gipper. 

And I have pointed out to Ghoolie- predicting suckage in GMs, Coaches, and Players over the last 20 years or so of Browns failure has been about as difficult as predicting water will run downhill. He's already labelled Dorsey as a coffee fetcher. We'll see won't we? :) 

1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

Thanks Hoorta. I appreciate your clearing that up. 

Paxton has been hurt. At times he has looked legit. Im going to hold off on judgement until I see more playing time from him.

Only thing about Lynch is apparently Elway has about as much confidence in him as I do in Kizer. John's been extremely visible scouting top QB prospects of late, and that wouldn't be the case if he thought Paxton was his QBOTF. 

22 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Of course he has. 

Garret is still "2 tackle Texas" as of right now. I expected bigger things out of him. Didnt you? Corey Coleman has panned out just as Ghoolie predicted. What has Joe Thomas brought the Browns? Misery. Who cares if he is the best in the game. Ghoolie has advocated that youre not winning a thing without a QB. By QB were talking Ben, Brady, Brees. Not Kizer. Not Johnny kick you in the nutsack.

Odd then that you failed to list even one positive example...

And for the record I knew you were not a Phoolie alt... you are not nearly as abrasive.

12 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

I dont recall every single prediction.

And that gives you no pause in proclaiming his greatness?

51 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Thanks Hoorta. I appreciate your clearing that up. 

Paxton has been hurt. At times he has looked legit. Im going to hold off on judgement until I see more playing time from him.

Who ever thought you were a You Know Who Alt ego?  I never did.  Whatever else You Know Who is...he is not a faker. Well...he is a faker...but he doesn't fake his screen name.

Archived