THE BROWNS BOARD

Might Jimmah be interested in the Titans?

Tour2ma

Please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true, please be true......................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Reminiscent of the old Robert Irsay/Carroll Rosenbloom franchise trade from the early 70s.....Rosenbloom owned the Colts..Irsay owned the Rams, and they traded.

And I am perfectly fine with this.....except....A.  I understand that Amy Adams Strunk...who owns the biggest share of the Tits has said she does not want to sell (but her sister...a minority owner does want to sell.....but can't get a buyer just for her portion...because it is just a minority portion.    Then also....who would buy the Brown?  I don't think the 
Adams family wants them. 

If you stick with Ohio people, the 6 Billionaires in the state include:

Leslie Wexner..or The Limited/Victoria Secrets...but he is like 89...and a Columbus guy...but having a Victoria Secrets connection could mean good news for those who want cheerleaders in skimpy suits.

Clayton Mathile....a Cincinnati guy....with interests in GM, Proctor and Gamble, IAMS pet foods.

And the other 4:  

Denise York....who already owns the 49ers...and

Randy, Norma and Nancy Lerner.

So much for wealthy Ohio people    Maybe LeBron could put together a group?  Why not?

So, we may have to look outside Ohio:

Do the really big money guys want in on the NFL:   Gates, Buffett, Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos?   If they had wanted in they could have done so by now.  Gate's cohorts Paul Allen and Steve Ballmer already own sports teams.  And if they did....why Cleveland?

Archived