THE BROWNS BOARD

Oprah for President 2020

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Well... Trump started as a joke. 

I'd bet on Oprah against a Trump 2nd term   But shits weird... Who knows

It is sometimes said that the definition of ignorance, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

If the 'Dem-Heads' refuse to confront reality RE: the last election, they will make the same mistake again.  Be it Whinfrey, Warren, etc.

FWIW, Hillary is married to 'The First Black President'.  I don't know if an Oprah - in this instance - could, even, equal the number of 'Black' votes Hillary got.

Keep the Hollywood elite on the front burner and keep a Dem President out of the White House.

Oprah would be very different than Clinton... Not "the same thing over and over" at all. I know all you guys see is "liberal", but she's pretty far away. 

Cal, black people vote Dem regardless of skin color. It's really not hard to see why. 

Trump did start out as a joke to most people. Do you all forget your original posts on the matter? Who am I kidding, of course you do...

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oprah would be very different than Clinton... Not "the same thing over and over" at all. I know all you guys see is "liberal", but she's pretty far away

Please explain..............................................

Backlash against the 'Hollywood Elite' was clearly in play a couple of Novembers ago.

What demographic watched that Award Show last night, any way?  That is a real question, not a rhetorical one.

I could give a rat's butt about Tony Awards, Globe Awards, Oscar Awards, etc.  One big country club patting each other on the back.

Deja Vu all over again.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Oprah would be very different than Clinton... Not "the same thing over and over" at all. I know all you guys see is "liberal", but she's pretty far away. 

you have to admit she's not nearly as distasteful as Hillary.

Cal, black people vote Dem regardless of skin color. It's really not hard to see why. 

only to idiots. And they don't come out in droves for every Democrat that's what Hillary was crying about.

Trump did start out as a joke to most people. Do you all forget your original posts on the matter? Who am I kidding, of course you do...

actually Trump was talking about running for president at least twice before he actually did it. His candidacy was more like Ross Perot, a businessman who thought he could run a country like he ran a business. Unfortunately he found out that wheras a business has a board of directors that wants the company to succeed it's not the same in government.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

actually everybody's favorite woodpecker said this:

Woody........I did not say all black people.

I SAID:

"ooprah is a farce.

but she's black, so she would get the liberal black vote." See the word "liberal" there? black LIBERAL people (obviously also dem)

not all black people. But it is said that 93%

of all blacks voted for obamao, so there's that. Of course, overall, blacks tend to vote for dems - that's a bit of a story as to why.

But ooprah is a hard core lib, a racist one at that, and I figure black liberals would vote for her.

18 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Trump never started as a joke.

ooprah is a farce.

but she's black, so she would get the liberal black vote.

A cartoon reality TV host didn't start as a joke? You were one of the people screaming about him being a carnival barker haha. 

Lets be honest, no one would or should have expected that the "you're fired" guy was going to end up president.

3 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

A cartoon reality TV host didn't start as a joke? You were one of the people screaming about him being a carnival barker haha. 

Lets be honest, no one would or should have expected that the "you're fired" guy was going to end up president.

Again the guy was legendary as a business figure and a celebrity before the television show was even conceived.

Oooprah was in a movie and then did a daytime talk show. Perfect time for her base to watch. Not at work...

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Again the guy was legendary as a business figure and a celebrity before the television show was even conceived.

WSS

He was a great self promoter who put his name on several things. I grew up in New Jersey. He was not seen as a legend in business. Trump was known for shorting construction companies. 

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Oooprah was in a movie and then did a daytime talk show. Perfect time for her base to watch. Not at work...

WSS

I think she could corral the mom votes. But I feel the same about her running as I did Trump. I don't like a circus atmosphere.

2 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

haha. good point, good memory. Yes, I did consider him a carnival barker, never liked his stupid "you're fired" show.

But his Americanism came through. His AMERICAN sincerity came through.

Any claim he was just telling the other half of America what they wanted to hear, is nullified

by his keeping his AMERICAN promises. Thank God for President Trump.

Archived