THE BROWNS BOARD

Oprah for President 2020

22 hours ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

A cartoon reality TV host didn't start as a joke? You were one of the people screaming about him being a carnival barker haha. 

Lets be honest, no one would or should have expected that the "you're fired" guy was going to end up president.

It's great, isn't? Only about two years ago and we're already getting some revisionist history.

"Trump was a legitimate candidate the whole time, and I supported him the whole way!"

We learned that conservatives on here, and some in other places, valued Trump and others ability to piss off liberals. The actual policy didn't need to be good or right, it just had to piss off liberals.

Flipping that, I imagine Oprah would be the perfect Liberal candidate. Just look at the reactions in this thread already haha.

20 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

haha. good point, good memory. Yes, I did consider him a carnival barker, never liked his stupid "you're fired" show.

But his Americanism came through. His AMERICAN sincerity came through.

Any claim he was just telling the other half of America what they wanted to hear, is nullified

by his keeping his AMERICAN promises. Thank God for President Trump.

IMG_3758.thumb.PNG.1d81dc2a04546d000343c8393a3147e5.PNG

https://mobile.twitter.com/LevineJonathan/status/950797707123322880?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.occidentaldissent.com%2F2018%2F01%2F09%2Fpresident-trump-i-will-sign-any-immigration-bill-they-send-me%2F

IMG_3759.PNG.e6cf8685f5815c41b5038c6664bf6f21.PNG

IMG_3760.PNG.a645269c88102a66d5a1f46cd80db081.PNG

The Hill: Trump wants $18 billion for wall in 'Dreamer' deal:

"According to a document obtained by The Wall Street Journal, Trump is asking Congress for nearly $18 billion to fund his border wall expansion project. The document specifically calls for the construction of more than 700 miles of new barriers along the border...The Trump administration is seeking $33 billion in total to increase security along the southern border, with the remaining $15 billion going to fund "critical physical border security requirements" such as technology, personnel and roads."

Archived