THE BROWNS BOARD

Mike Shula Fired. Browns should bring him in

domcucch1994

Nero, my wife will be home after 4pm..she will be flipping in her own parade..(she called it,for WEEK's) 

Graham Gano, the wife said to pack your kicking tees after week 4..your doomed :P  

10 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Yeah I understand he is the one bringing in an OC so he should bring in a proven OC..
Then he will be less of a dip$hit..

But will he want the OC to run his system?

5 minutes ago, Louisville Slugger said:

QB coach Ken Dorsey was also fired. Dorsey seems like the best case scenario. He's a young, highly touted offensive mind, but more importantly he will be a coffee fetcher Hue. 

A job he is eminently more qualified for than when he played QB here.

Mike Shula's the answer? Really?

He has OC'd a top 20 passing offense once in 9 seasons... and it was 19th ranked.

Offensive performances with him as OC have been a roller coaster ride his entire career and have always depended upon his ground game.

29 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Mike Shula's the answer? Really?

He has OC'd a top 20 passing offense once in 9 seasons... and it was 19th ranked.

Offensive performances with him as OC have been a roller coaster ride his entire career and have always depended upon his ground game.

Who else then Tour? 

Our passing game is garbage because our run game is shite!
Hue abandons the run game which is absurd because our QBs are garbage..

We need to establish a ground and pound offense to open up some passing lanes.. 

We also need help at RB with Crow leaving. If we take Saquon, Shula would be the guy to base our offense around him

Gruden just announced his OC at Oakland is Rams QB Coach Greg Olson..McVay calls the plays but Rams OC Matt Lafleur fingerprints them.. cost nothing but a phone call to Lafleur from MT.Pleasant Michigan..Lefleur & McVay contributed to RG3 in his prime in DC..Hue can quit re-acting earth moving's when Lamar's in house.. 

12 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Gruden just announced his OC at Oakland is Rams QB Coach Greg Olson..McVay calls the plays but Rams OC Matt Lafleur fingerprints them.. cost nothing but a phone call to Lafleur from MT.Pleasant Michigan..Lefleur & McVay contributed to RG3 in his prime in DC..Hue can quit re-acting earth moving's when Lamar's in house.. 

For a lateral move the call would first have to be made to LA to get permission to call "The Flower".

32 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Who else then Tour? 

Our passing game is garbage because our run game is shite!
Hue abandons the run game which is absurd because our QBs are garbage..

We need to establish a ground and pound offense to open up some passing lanes.. 

We also need help at RB with Crow leaving. If we take Saquon, Shula would be the guy to base our offense around him

Shite run game and garbage QBs... quite a predicament. And if Crow stays, we still need RB help.

Who? Someone other than Shula... Someone other than an OC that has never put together a competitive passing attack despite reasonably successful ground attacks.

Might be the QB kid from HOU, but I've a feeling Hue will chose Zampese... and from a pure, continuity standpoint he makes sense.

6 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Nero, my wife will be home after 4pm..she will be flipping in her own parade..(she called it,for WEEK's) 

Graham Gano, the wife said to pack your kicking tees after week 4..your doomed :P  

I thought about your wife the moment I saw the title of the thread. Panthers have an interesting offensive set. I'd say if they improve the line and receivers they could step up and be really competitive, but not having an owner could affect offseason...

Archived