THE BROWNS BOARD

ulterior motive leftwing/dems admit they want dreamers for future votes

calfoxwc

they are all referred to as dreamers. I'm simply trying to say, the dems want illegals to be included

in the category of wonderful kids from Mexico, etc etc, which is exactly what jblew parrot butt and woodypeckerhead

always do. I don't call them dreamers, myself, but that is what they call them. So, I referred to what they call them - except they include violent criminals in the mix. Want a whole bunch of links proving it?

they want the demographics flooded with dem votes...

even if it means hispanic gangs are all over the U.S. (they are), and illegal violent crimes abound.

I mean, they refer to them as dreamers in the original link. Why the heyl shouldn't I refer to that?

Just another liberal jblew/woodypeckerhead stupid diversion.

The democrats who are all about keeping power want an open southern border and see new future voters who will keep them in power. It is not just the democrats though who want an open southern border but the chamber of commerce wing of the republican party who want the cheaper labor.  The republicans for years talked tough about securing the border to get voted into office only to go to Washington and do the exact opposite as they catered to the chamber of commerce wing of the party who are the big donors. Finally with Trump we have someone who just wants to do the right thing for our country in regards to immigration and not the special interest groups or trying to gain new voters.

I'm very mixed on this subject.  I just struggle, regardless of who's to blame, that we allow these people to invest into society and then suddenly pull them out.  Forget the Dreamers for a second, think of the financial institutions that have outstanding home loans, car loans, etc.  Defaults and more defaults consumers will pay for in the end.  Hard to blame banks for entering into a contract with people of "legal" status so to speak.  Limit or negate their entitlements, deport the criminals, and do everything you can to control immigration from this point forward.  There is no perfect answer to this.

I'm certainly less inclined to believe the same should apply for non-dreamers.  If these people get deported and you're one of the many who used your credit on their behalf (many of whom are dreamers)........well credit karma is going to have a whole new meaning for you.

the trouble is, the definition of the term "dreamers". the obaMao policy invited all illegals to flood our country. That same UN driven policy is a warped policy derived out of "we can't redistribute all their wealth, so we'll bring the poverty-stricken to their country"

It's like the obaMao regime fought like hell to kick a German Christian family back out of our country in the courts, -they only wanted to come here and home school their kids. He was very success/educated, etc.

But they fought to kick them out - all the while inviting a flood of poor, uneducated, some of whom are hard core criminals/drug cartel and gang members....and they wanted ALL OF THEM to become citizens?

The truth is right there - flooding our country with the poor is a leftwing ideology ploy. And they didn't care all the while, if ms-13 and all sorts of serious problem people came here to.

The good kids are welcome to stay here - even become citizens...no problem with me, nor most folks, I think.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:57 PM, MLD Woody said:

He can call them whatever he likes. True or not.

I'm using the terminology he used in the title. Though it worked well as a deflecting "gotcha". At least you were hoping it would.

End of the day, Cal berated me for thinking I did something he actually did. He just likes it his way, so no issues. 

Pretty cut and dry that any non biased person can see. Not getting in to a side argument for you to help him deflect

Stuart

When you get a libtard dead to rights he responds by arguing semantics.

So Woodley, can you finally agree with what you've been told all along that by whatever means they are here illegally, illegals are viewed by dems as critical to their future election success?

Can you? Yes or no.

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

I mean, they refer to them as dreamers in the original link. Why the heyl shouldn't I refer to that?

Just another liberal jblew/woodypeckerhead stupid diversion.

Cal... You realize this "diversion" started because you called me out for using the term Dreamer, rjght? Which, as we confirmed, you did recently

Archived