THE BROWNS BOARD

Movie Draft Day

darren15

I just watched it again and apart from the obvious Shmuck up like the Browns having a good draft it's the Browns owner that makes me laugh....... he is downtown New York for pick one gets through New York traffic ...gets to the airport....boards a plane flies to Cleveland gets from the airport to the Browns facility by the time they pick at 7 ...... did he fly on an F15 ?

How come Sonny did not know the name of the GM in Jacksonville......does he not follow the news on ESPN ? :)

How many GM's make their pick, leave the draft and go and make out in another room with the salary cap woman ?

Anyone notice the constant starring at people by Jennifer Garner

And when Ray Jennings says I am gonna be a Brown why did he look happy...that is so far fetched its unreal, wouldn't it be Shmuck I am gonna be a Brown

47 minutes ago, darren15 said:
I just watched it again and apart from the obvious Shmuck up like the Browns having a good draft it's the Browns owner that makes me laugh....... he is downtown New York for pick one gets through New York traffic ...gets to the airport....boards a plane flies to Cleveland gets from the airport to the Browns facility by the time they pick at 7 ...... did he fly on an F15 ?

How come Sonny did not know the name of the GM in Jacksonville......does he not follow the news on ESPN ? :)

How many GM's make their pick, leave the draft and go and make out in another room with the salary cap woman ?

Anyone notice the constant starring at people by Jennifer Garner

And when Ray Jennings says I am gonna be a Brown why did he look happy...that is so far fetched its unreal, wouldn't it be Shmuck I am gonna be a Brown

You've got ten minutes between the picks, but I don't think the clock starts right away, you have the hug with the commissioner etc. Let's say he has 70 minutes. He takes an elevator to the roof, helicopters to Teterboro, boards his private jet and flies to Berea (closest airport to Berea ... Hopkins?)

Gulfstream gets him from NJ to Cleveland in an hour ... That leaves him ten minutes for the elevator, helicopter and airport to Berea facilities. Doesn't work. Unless there were 15 minutes between picks back then and there is a landing strip at Berea...

Zombo

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

You've got ten minutes between the picks, but I don't think the clock starts right away, you have the hug with the commissioner etc. Let's say he has 70 minutes. He takes an elevator to the roof, helicopters to Teterboro, boards his private jet and flies to Berea (closest airport to Berea ... Hopkins?)

Gulfstream gets him from NJ to Cleveland in an hour ... That leaves him ten minutes for the elevator, helicopter and airport to Berea facilities. Doesn't work. Unless there were 15 minutes between picks back then and there is a landing strip at Berea...

Zombo

There is basically a landing strip at Berea....it is called Cleveland Hopkins Airport....a part of which I believe is literally in Berea.

53 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

There is basically a landing strip at Berea....it is called Cleveland Hopkins Airport....a part of which I believe is literally in Berea.

Ya, but it still gonna take you ten minutes to get to the facility.

Z

4 hours ago, Zombo said:

Zombo

My brother was a pilot for Net Jets back then and my daughter was a skydiver. Boot him out over Berea and if the chute doesn't open, ALL problems solved.:P

• 1 month later...

The movie version they shown on TV has been edited ......when Ray Jenning's got off the phone after being drafted in the TV version he said...I am gonna be a Brown ......... but I am sure the unedited version had him saying Shmuck no I am gonna be a Brown...... 

14 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I enjoyed it when the woman managing the cap had to tell the GM (Costner) which player to ask for in a trade

Well Sashi asked the janitor before picking Coleman

Archived