THE BROWNS BOARD

New WR Coach Hired

darren15

Josh is a stud. Already he's the best WR on the team. 

Guys that need coached up are, Coleman, Higgins and Louis. 

I don't know if we still have the other guys we picked up late from the Rams or Seahawks? 

2 hours ago, darren15 said:

#Giants WRs coach Adam Henry signed a 3-year deal with the #Browns, per his agent Rocky Arceneaux. Cleveland hopes the former #LSU WRs coach who worked so well with Odell Beckham does the same for Josh Gordon.

man, football people making all the right moves with the Browns. Playoffs next year:)

3 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Josh is a stud. Already he's the best WR on the team. 

Guys that need coached up are, Coleman, Higgins and Louis. 

I don't know if we still have the other guys we picked up late from the Rams or Seahawks? 

Kasen Williams is gone. 

On 1/12/2018 at 3:29 PM, Harry Buffalo said:

What has this guy done?

Well... we're his third Pro team in as many years... so there's that.

HueJax was the OC in Oakland in 2010..Adam Henry was the TE coach in Oakland with Hue in 2010..Huejax retained Henry as TE coach when Hue was promoted to head coach in Oakland 2011. Both got fired in 2012. I am glad Al Saunders was retained..not a sole knew the 49'ers Had WR's nor TE's till Jimmy G got there..Ya may want to get a accurate QB & get some WR's with some Hands, than start swinging the axe.. 

8 hours ago, Harry Buffalo said:

What has this guy done? Seems like everyone is just giving him credit for OBJ who would most likely still be the freak he is if he was drafted by another team with an above average starting qb. 

There's next to no rationality whatsoever when it comes to evaluating NFL coaches.

Archived