THE BROWNS BOARD

Haiti a $HITHOLE?

Westside Steve

9 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

1) You've frequently attempted to put words in my mouth on here. I then have to reply and defend myself against something I didn't say or don't believe. Taking away from whatever direction the back and forth was originally going. 

yes I'm a attribute the opinions of the ones you support, or the ones opposite the people you dislike, to you. I don't know that you've ever really denied them just afraid to admit it.

2) I have been comparing you to Cal because you have been more like Cal in you're furthered right wing views over the last year or so. You're similar in that regard. You're moving down to that level. Has nothing to  do with comparing anyone I "don't like" to Cal. I'm comparing someone that is acting like Cal to Cal. There's a difference.

again no example is forthcoming. Typical Woody. Again you're invited to provide examples.

3) I did answer your questions. But again, this goes back to what I was saying before. Now I'm either responding to a bunch of questions or having to say I did or didn't say things that were already typed out. And it derails whatever point I was trying to make, or someone else. 

actually the closest you've come to answering any questions is by saying that you never said what you're remarks might suggest. You never come right out and say no, I believe this! 

WSS

No, I literally answered your question... In my post.

You just blanket me as a "liberal" and then assume I hold all views that could be seen as "Liberal", or anything that isn't conservative. 

Completely politicized, black and white thinking. Who does that remind you of?

Exactly. 

I'm gonna go watch football. This entire board is more of a headache than it's worth. Props to Heck for actually leaving this mad house

31 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

No, I literally answered your question... In my post.

no you just said "I never said that."

You just blanket me as a "liberal" and then assume I hold all views that could be seen as "Liberal", or anything that isn't conservative. 

Completely politicized, black and white thinking. Who does that remind you of?

you? Your girlfriend Cleve?

Exactly. 

I'm gonna go watch football. This entire board is more of a headache than it's worth. Props to Heck for actually leaving this mad house

good choice. I hope the faguars don't piss away this opportunity.

Don't remember calling you liberal all that often but most of the positions you supported publicly are liberal. And you are a Bernie Sanders guy even though you decided to waste your vote.

On 1/14/2018 at 12:33 PM, MLD Woody said:

No, it is just  one of your Typical Steve tactics. One of your techniques to put words in the other person's mouth and drive the conversation away from where you don't want it to be. Causing me to spend time refuting things I never said. It's great. It is  the same thing you've been doing on here for years. You've just recently shifted much further right.

I'm sure Haiti isn't as nice as it is here, but I don't know much about it. Regardless, the president shouldn't call it a shithole. I'm not mad at Trump. If anything I'm disappointed in our country that we elected him. 

Royal Caribbean has a private beach there. Labadee. It has to be fenced off so you don't immediately get murdered. 

Haiti is a shithole. 

1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Royal Caribbean has a private beach there. Labadee. It has to be fenced off so you don't immediately get murdered. 

Haiti is a shithole. 

When our cruise stopped over in Jamaica, the landing was fenced in, and you were warned to never leave the the street there,

and never, ever get into any cab that was not an official government cab. We wouldn't have done that, either. There was a big lady who came up to people, and a friend took their picture, then she demanded ten bucks for getting their picture taken with her....

yeah. If you rented a bike and rode out of that area, hoping to see the Blue Mountains, you'd surely never come back, that is what I was told by a friend who went as a missionary group. The cruise ships stopped going to Kingston completely. Haiti is far, far worse.

Interesting. Not only are there reps that say Trump NEVER said the shole word, but that one says Trump paid for two

mission trips for eye surgeries for the people of Haiti. Boy, cnn, msnbc never talked about this. heh. wonder why.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/01/15/rand-paul-tells-a-surprising-story-about-trump-and-haiti-long-before-he-was-president

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

When our cruise stopped over in Jamaica, the landing was fenced in, and you were warned to never leave the the street there,

and never, ever get into any cab that was not an official government cab. We wouldn't have done that, either. There was a big lady who came up to people, and a friend took their picture, then she demanded ten bucks for getting their picture taken with her....

yeah. If you rented a bike and rode out of that area, hoping to see the Blue Mountains, you'd surely never come back, that is what I was told by a friend who went as a missionary group. The cruise ships stopped going to Kingston completely. Haiti is far, far worse.

My dad wandered out with my step mom while on a cruise to Jamaica. They were fine but my dad is a big guy and would tell street hustlers to piss up a rope. My step mom was fairly scared but my dad is pretty resilient. 

In Jamaica my wife and I tried to get transport to dunns river falls and some dude with a transport I'd kept trying to hustle us into the city until I looked around and noticed we were the only white people in sight and then I was like nope. Shmuck that. I've been to Jamaica several times but that was the only time I've felt in danger. I've never been impressed with it however. Yucatan Mexico such as Cozumel and Costa del playa is way nicer 

Archived