THE BROWNS BOARD

QB mike white

LBC mike

2 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I don't have to look - you probably went and deleted them. But you said you never went OVER THERE, I didn't say you POSTED.

I don't know all that much - but I know more than you think - I go way, way back. You started the crap, sissy markie. The more you stir it, the more you whine and bitch about it stinking. See, I never once started anything with you, you got the red butt because I disagreed with one of your friends...or stan sent you to start something with me, like a good little red azz nazi soldier.

Have a nice (gay?) day, and God Bless Ya !

I didn't start shit with you snowflake.  Stan and I don't talk and haven't in a couple years so nice try again...keep up with the conspiracy theories snowflake.   I don't ever visit the political board.  I can't stand some of you asswipes on this board why the fuck would I want to read you assclowns fight about politics?? 

You should've stopped after "I don't know all that much" because that about sums up your knowledge of most things around here....dickless wonder. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

liar. you most certainly did. You decided to argue with me when I was arguing with somebody else. I've been ignoring you...

You jumped on, like a perverted little leprechaun's attack beaver. Here's a clue, deekwad, go find a little sissy markie snowflake liberal asswipe safe place, and put those of us you "can't stand boo hoo" on ignore, stupidass.

That is what a few people have had said to them, including me. So, I put em on ignore. But, you can't handle the truth, and you are STUPID, so here - put me on ignore, put all the posters you "can't stand" on ignore. Stop being a girlie"man" valley doll and stop being a mod if you can't handle the truth about yourself. I know plenty enough to know you are a bigmouth punk. STFU and have a nice "gay?" day, and God Bless Ya !

I'm fine - always have been. I don't tolerate punkazz liar sissy markie stanley tools very well.

WAnt to talk about football? or do you need to go learn about it first? Can the board wait that long?

I've been watching football for decades - and I can stay on a topic. You should try it, after all, you're a big bad mod, shirley.

*******************************************************************************************

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2018/02/01/nfl-draft-2018-is-mike-white-the-right-qb-choice-for-miami-dolphins/

NFL Draft 2018: Is Mike White the right QB choice for Miami Dolphins?

Joe Schad

February 1, 2018 2017 Regular season, 2018 NFL Draft, 2018 offseason, 2018 Regular Season, General NFL news, Joe Schad.    

MOBILE, Ala. —  Mike White’s favorite quarterback is Tom Brady.

But we can forgive White for the moment, and yes, even if he ends up as a draft pick of the Miami Dolphins, because the Dolphins are his team as a native of Pembroke Pines and former star at University School in Fort Lauderdale.

“I want to play for the Dolphins,” White clarified, during a break at the Senior Bowl last week.

The Dolphins need to add a young quarterback to their stable, whether it’s a first-rounder like Baker Mayfield or Josh Allen, or a projected mid-rounder like White.

White had an excellent week of Senior Bowl practice and and excellent Senior Bowl game, and in a very, very deep quarterback draft class, he’s the kind of quarterback coach Adam Gase could view as an excellent developmental player.

Now, this is where it could get a bit awkward, if that actually happens.

White began his college career at USF, but transferred to Western Kentucky, at the recommendation of friend Brandon Doughty. Yes, the Doughty who plays quarterback now for the Dolphins and was a former 7th-round pick out of Western Kentucky.

Doughty and White are two of the greatest quarterbacks in Hilltoppers history and White succeeded Doughty after sitting out behind him following the transfer. So would it be difficult if he ended up competing with Doughty for say, a Dolphins roster spot?

“It would be different,” White said. “But first and foremost I would be shell-shocked. Because growing up a Miami Dolphins fan and being able to put those colors would be awesome. I know my grandfather would be at every single open practice. At the end of the day we’re both professionals. By no means would it be anything besides just competing. And pushing each other to get better. At the end of the day we’re winners and we want to win whether that’s Brandon or myself or Ryan Tannehill. We just want to win and I’m sure that would be the priority between us.”

White is now a resident of Boca Raton, training in preparation for the NFL Scouting Combine. He’s a bit of a sleeper, but has all the physical attributes required and thus the sleeper tag has sort of been wearing off the more NFL teams closely study him.

White is 6-feet-4, 221 pounds, and as important, he posted 63 touchdowns, 15 interceptions with 66.4 percent completions and a passer rating of 158.1 at Western Kentucky.

“My strength is just throwing the ball,” White said. “Everything that comes with being a passer. Accuracy. Arm strength. Decision making. Being able to sit in the pocket and stare down the barrel of a gun and still deliver a ball. Whether that’s taking a couple of shots or making some subtle movements.”

White’s arm strength can be traced to his days as a dominant pitcher at University. White was a high-school All-American with a 90 mile-per-hour fastball, a 9-2 record and 0.43 earned run average. Many felt his future was in baseball.

One of the most intriguing things about White is his late-bloomer status.

“I played baseball since I was 2 years old, all the way through high school and never really got into football seriously as a quarterback until high school,” White said. “And I didn’t get to play until my senior year. So I had one year of film, really. I didn’t have any junior film. So it was hard to get recruited because nobody had any film to base it off of.”

After two seasons at USF, former coach Willie Taggert went to a spread-option offense and so he transferred to Western after discussing the matter with Doughty.

“We had known each other, worked with the same QB coach (Ken Mastrole), from the same area,” White said. “And he reached out to me and said we might have an opening. It was perfect timing because I had to sit out during his last year. So when he left I kind of got the chance to step in and play for two years. And it turned out to be one of the better decisions I’ve made.”

According to a scouting report on NFL.com, White has “arm talent” and “accuracy” and “throws a catchable ball.” On the downside, the report indicates White can have a tendency to drop his eyes under pressure and was responsible for some sacks.

White says he’s continued to work on his footwork. Though he’s played in three different offensive schemes in four seasons, he views that as a strength.

“I was happy to be able to put so many offenses in my tool belt and kind of use that to help me at the next level,” White said.

White said many of his high school-aged friends are playing minor league baseball. But he is fully committed to football.

“Baseball is dead to me right now,” White said. “I’m living the dream with football. All my guys that are in the minors text me about the bus rides and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and I’m like, ‘Well I’m hanging out in Mobile, Alabama, eating shrimp and grits and pork tenderloins. Just kind of hanging with the NFL guys.’ So they can have the bus rides and I’m going to ride this football thing out.”

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

liar. you most certainly did. You decided to argue with me when I was arguing with somebody else. I've been ignoring you...

You jumped on, like a perverted little leprechaun's attack beaver. Here's a clue, deekwad, go find a little sissy markie snowflake liberal asswipe safe place, and put those of us you "can't stand boo hoo" on ignore, stupidass.

That is what a few people have had said to them, including me. So, I put em on ignore. But, you can't handle the truth, and you are STUPID, so here - put me on ignore, put all the posters you "can't stand" on ignore. Stop being a girlie"man" valley doll and stop being a mod if you can't handle the truth about yourself. I know plenty enough to know you are a bigmouth punk. STFU and have a nice "gay?" day, and God Bless Ya !

My god, for such a flaming pussy, you sure do try to act like a hardass on here.

That is, when you aren't rambling on about how "aggressive macho guys" on here are picking on poor victim calfox.... 

It's also obvious that if you actually ran into any of the "snowflake liberal asswipes" on here in person you would Sheet your pants, curl up in the fetal position and cry. 

ask anybody who knows me. I'm not changing my politics to be popular with the

feeble-minded likes of you. You just keep jumping in like you're hoping to get attention. That's sad. Why not let somebody

start something with you first, "lord of the flies" kid? I respond in kind. You act like an asswipe to wants to grow up to be an alpha male

hippo's rear, you get treated like it. Or, you COULD STFU and just talk football. It IS a football forum.

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

ask anybody who knows me. I'm not changing my politics to be popular with the

feeble-minded likes of you. You just keep jumping in like you're hoping to get attention. That's sad. Why not let somebody

start something with you first, "lord of the flies" kid? I respond in kind. You act like an asswipe to wants to grow up to be an alpha male

hippo's rear, you get treated like it. Or, you COULD STFU and just talk football. It IS a football forum.

I'm not kidding, you should get checked out for early stage dementia. You are a rambling, barely coherent mess.  

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, judge goober, you are a poor judge of talent, let's leave it at that. He also led his not that talented team to the bowl game,

and wowed scouts in it. I never once said he was a finished product, but let's all just watch the draft, watch their careers. You wanted to sit in a hottub with johnny manziel. Your fave rudolph won't be drafted that high as the top five, take it to the bank.

No....Rudolph likely will not be drafted as high as  Allen.  

But then, Tom Brady wasn't drafted as high as Jamarcus Russell.   And Allen has similar talent to Russell.  (and a similar lack of all the things that Russell also lacked...from what I can tell)

15 hours ago, Tim Couch Pulls Out said:

The dude using Josh Allen’s hog as a snorkel is in here talking about evaluating talent.

Thats just about the funniest damn thing I’ve ever seen.

If you are talking about me.....yes, I am just twisting Cal's nipples with my denigration of Allen  (and I am twisting his nipples because Cal likes it:lol:)

But, in reality, NO.....I have no idea how things will turn out with these QBs......and neither do you nor anyone else....not even all the experts, none of whom can agree.

I don't think that - but we'll see how it all goes ...Russell didn't have the work ethic and he didn't love the game.

That is the exact opposite of Allen.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/04/nfl-draft-bust-jamarcus-russell-blank-dvd-story-raiders

Here’s the story according to Eisen

The Oakland coaching staff would routinely give Russell DVDs featuring gameplans and new plays for him to study. The coaches started to suspect the rookie wasn’t doing his homework and came up with a brilliant plot to test him. One day they asked Russell how he liked the gameplan on the DVD they had sent him home with the previous night. He said he did, but there was one problem: The coaches purposefully gave him a blank DVD. Their suspicions were confirmed.

Whether or not this story is actually true, Russell’s work ethic is obviously one of the reasons he failed in the NFL. He never adapted to pro defenses and ended up crashing out of the league after failing to stay in shape.

Keep this in mind when your favorite team drafts tonight. The player they take may check all the boxes on tape, but if he doesn’t care about getting better, all of his physical gifts will be wasted.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

If you are talking about me.....yes, I am just twisting Cal's nipples with my denigration of Allen  (and I am twisting his nipples because Cal likes it:lol:)

But, in reality, NO.....I have no idea how things will turn out with these QBs......and neither do you nor anyone else....not even all the experts, none of whom can agree.

stop dreaming about sexually assault judge. You're better than that...I think....

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

stop dreaming about sexually assault judge. You're better than that...I think....

That's not sexual assault...it is just my attempt to resuscitate you. and save your life.  As I didn't say what I was going to twist your nipples with.  In reality I was thinking about using a set of jumper cables. 

attachment.php?attachmentid=2231131&d=14

Archived