THE BROWNS BOARD

Mock Fantasy Trades

SissyBoyFloyd

Potential Trade w/ Buffalo Bills  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do this trade with Bills: Bills get  R1.4, R3.1, R6.1, Browns get R1.21, R1.22. R2.23, R3.30, R5.21

• Yes, would love 2 firsts and another second for our 4th pick
    • No, even though fair value I would not give up our 4th pick.

What if the Vikings would take the Browns first 2 picks in 2018 draft for Case Keenum?  Probably 0% chance Vikings would or could let him go, if nothing else due to fan pressure.  But how would you feel about that?  Better than gambling on a rookie?  Or what about trading one of our 2nds for Bridgewater, 25 yrs old, 65% accuracy for career so far, still learning on the job, big, strong, mobile?  Would that be a better gamble than betting on a rookie and cost less?  Just throwing it out there!

here's a question - what if a bunch of green aliens from the planet bazooka come here, and demand

that Tom Brady be given to the Cleveland Browns? and the gutless commish does it?

THEN, what if the Browns don't draft a qb in the first round????????

geez.

58 minutes ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

What if the Vikings would take the Browns first 2 picks in 2018 draft for Case Keenum?  Probably 0% chance Vikings would or could let him go, if nothing else due to fan pressure.  But how would you feel about that?  Better than gambling on a rookie?  Or what about trading one of our 2nds for Bridgewater, 25 yrs old, 65% accuracy for career so far, still learning on the job, big, strong, mobile?  Would that be a better gamble than betting on a rookie and cost less?  Just throwing it out there!

U R Crazee. Keenum is a slightly better (and mobile) version of Cody Kessler. He threw a couple ducks up there against the Saints (including the game winner) where prayers were answered. 

Teddy for the Eagles second round pick? I might be interested. 

13 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

1. Aren't Keenum and Teddy free agents?

2. Did you really just suggest the Browns trading their #1 and #4 overall picks for Case Keenum?

I think the BROWNS fans everywhere better come to grips with the fact that they will not have a franchise quarterback in 2018 no matter what.

PLAN B -   :huh:

4 hours ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

WTF? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

4 hours ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

Your so Retarded you have to ask this question twice? or did I just get trolled twice?

Check  "Mock Fantasy Trades"  topic

4 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

2. Did you really just suggest the Browns trading their #1 and #4 overall picks for Case Keenum?

1) Yes. 

2) OMG, can I have a blast of whatever he was on? I just saw the Browns win the Super Bowl... 

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I can't believe Sissyboyfloyd even suggested that.  He might be a "True" Vikings fan pretending to be a Browns fan. 

I shutdown boyfloyd at 4 "what if's" (Bills,Kizer, blah,blah) & 2 "your team"..He's not a Browns Fan ..moving on, but waiting on magical new login name:o(poof!)  

6 hours ago, dawg2fan said:

I can't believe Sissyboyfloyd even suggested that.  He might be a "True" Vikings fan pretending to be a Browns fan. 

I didn't suggest a single thing.  Just asked what I now see was a misinformed questioned.  Blacked out on the FA angle.  Guess that makes the ? mute.  Sorry, my bad.  Well, my next question has got to be better than this one.

1 hour ago, SissyBoyFloyd said:

I didn't suggest a single thing.  Just asked what I now see was a misinformed questioned.  Blacked out on the FA angle.  Guess that makes the ? mute.  Sorry, my bad.  Well, my next question has got to be better than this one.

That's the positive of asking the Hindeberg of questions - you can only go up from here!

Archived