THE BROWNS BOARD

American capitalism gone with a whimper

calfoxwc

Col Fitts

There was never a better fit for diehard than that guy,cracks me up....

[/quote

More insults? Have we all the sudden become people who must ridicule one another? Is this what this board has become? I'm sad. I expected more from such educated people. :(

But I think they would follow this Man

Do you have any fcuking idea how disrespectful this is, Bob? How may times does someone have to tell you just how over the line your Hitler shit is before you get it? I'm sure you realize that some of us here had family members murdered by that guy...right??

Let me get this correctly - T spoke with you for help, at Al's suggestion, in a few PM's, and you use it

to slur and cheapshot T, since you know stuff about him in confidence?

I thought you would know better, mz the pussy.

Family attack cheapshots just because you can't handle what you dish out

is not allowed on this forum.

Did ahem, somebody tell you that you could break any rules around here?

Embarrass and hurt anyone no matter how low you had to hit them?

That's sad. I've defended you from personal family attacks, and now you go and do the same?

So get me evicted, cal. I really don't need to be anywhere where the lives of mine and other people's family members who died in concentration camps are degraded to the point of making them part of an Obama joke. And that's AFTER doing him a favor.

So be it.

So, you're mad at what he said about you, so you seemingly used your profession to

glean info and use that info against him? Do I have that right? Any cheapshot is fine, if you get mad?

I remember a slur vs your Wife, mz the pussy. I objected and emailed the person who joked about it.

You should apologize, that is glaringly unprofessional to use that information. As I understand it,

Al recommended T to you for advice on a personal subject. I doubt that Al will defend you now.

You should be ashamed at such a low hit on somebody. I don't believe even Heck will defend

this action of yours right now.

I personally had no idea you had family members die by the cruelty of the Nazis.

But you had infomation about T, and you used it out of spite anyways.

That is deliberate, and inexcusable in a really vicious way.

I don't need anyone to defend me, cal. Everybody has a breaking point and I've reached mine with a few of you. I'm not sure how many times I needed to object to the ridiculous Hitler references, but obviously it wasn't enough.

I've since taken the offensive part of my post down.

Good day.

Thank you. But breaking point or not, never attack someone's family.

Come mz the pussy, you should be the expert around here at knowing how to resolve

situations that come up. You certainly have had the training in your career field,

and I respect that. I just don't expect anyone to intentionally slam someone's family.

Thank you. Come on, mz the pussy, I figure you've had some very serious training in

handling conflict situations etc, and I respect that greatly.

None of us is perfect, and any of us might get upset, but that's

all the reason to adhere to some basic rules, regardless.

mz the pussy, I did not make the reference as a pesonal one towards anyone, I made the reference as an example of how a nation can and will willingfully follow a dictator to the ends. even if that dictator is promoting one class of citizenship over another.

I just want to know how many times I had to ask you, sometimes nicely sometimes not, to cut the crap out. That it was ignorant and offensive. A hundred? More?? There was never anything "partisan" or "agenda-driven" in any of my requests.

I also will thank You for the bit of help that you extended when my son needed some professional care.

cats out of the bag for now. But it dosn't bother me people need to know you do have a heart, and my back is strong enough to take any criticism. so be it.

You're welcome. And there was never any attempt to embarrass, because there is nothing to be embarrassed about.

Archived