THE BROWNS BOARD

2018 Mock Drafts

darren15

CLEVELAND, Ohio - The Browns' latest regime completed its second NFL Draft class on Saturday. The 10 picks included the No. 1 overall pick - defensive end Myles Garrett - along with two other first-rounders and a (maybe) quarterback of the future in DeShone Kizer.

You can get a rundown of the new Browns and even grade the draft yourself here on cleveland.com. Perhaps you'll agree with what national media had to say about it.

Here's a collection of that reaction:

NFL.COM: Chad Reuter

Reuter gave the Browns draft class an overall grade of A-. That broke down as a day one A, day two A-, day three B.

"Larry Ogunjobi is a very quick tackle who will earn the respect of interior offensive linemen in a hurry; I'll be interested to see if he can play three downs. Cleveland continued to find talent in Rounds 4-5. Cornerback Howard Wilson is a confident corner, though his athleticism is only average. Left tackle Roderick Johnson's length will serve him well once he builds strength to go along with it."

CBS SPORTS: Pete Prisco

Prisco had the Browns as one of five teams to receive an A its draft class.

"For all the criticism of the analytics crew in Cleveland, they had a heck of a draft. Aside from trading down to get Michigan's Jabrill Peppers in the first round, they added a lot of really good players. ... This draft, though, will be defined by how well second-round quarterback DeShone Kizer develops. If he is their starter for a long time, this will be a great draft. Right now, it's a damn good one."

ESPN: Todd McShay

According to McShay, tight end David Njoku, taking with the 29thoverall pick, was the Browns' best move of the draft:

"I thought the Browns should've picked Njoku with the 25th overall pick, but they traded back up to No. 29 to nab the explosive tight end. Njoku has the speed (4.59 40) to stretch the field, along with the leaping ability (40-inch vertical) to make big plays down the field. He has one of the highest overall ceilings in this class, and those are exactly the kind of players the Browns should be drafting as they rebuild their roster."

ESPN: Mel Kiper Jr.

Kiper gave the Browns a B for this year's draft class.

"The Browns had a draft that could split a fan base. How? Well, on one hand I'm not sure any team added more overall talent, plus yet another future first-round pick in the Deshaun Watson deal, which sets Cleveland up for a monster 2018 draft. On the other hand, the problem that has dragged this franchise down for years -- no franchise quarterback -- is still clearly not solved."

CBS SPORTS: Will Brinson

Brinson didn't hand out grades, but he picked winners and losers. The Browns were the first winner he mentioned.

"The Browns did work on the first day too, moving all over the place and eventually coming away with three first-round picks: Myles Garrett (1), Jabrill Peppers (25) and David Njoku (29). Garrett and Peppers will make an immediate impact on the defense, while Njoku has huge upside and will be a nice weapon out of the gate for Kizer or whoever starts. (Let's be real, Kizer is going to start.)"

THE RINGER: Danny Kelly

Kelly, highlighting the best performances of the draft, gave the Browns The Best Quarterback Value Award.

"Jackson's patience was rewarded, and the Browns ended up with one of the highest-upside prospects at the position -- a raw player with excellent arm strength and great mobility who can develop as a backup without facing the pressure that would follow a QB with top-10 billing. Cleveland can bring Kizer along slowly and benefit from adding a pair of high-impact defensive players and a potential red-zone weapon in the meantime."

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED: Chris Burke

Burke gave the Browns an A in his post-draft grades:

"The pick that really swings this class, though, happened at 52, which is where Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer landed. Hard to imagine the Browns thought he would be there when they passed on a QB several times earlier. "

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, syd said:

whats worse is draft season we all look at the top players who we could draft and they do the opposite 

To me, the worst thing of all is watching us draft schidt, having to listen to ESPN EVERY FUKCKING YEAR announcing how well the Browns did, then listening to everyone here inventing dialogs that INSIST.................there were good reasons for why we were smart and traded down................. that we really stuck it to the rest of the NFL. Only to then listen to the excuses for why we are 0 - 16.

Why are we 0 - 16?  Waste two #1 draft picks on schidt like Garrett and Coleman. Then Pass on Goff, Wentz, Julio Jones, Petersen, Rapistburger, and on and on it goes.

THey will screw this draft up, you can bet on it.

11 hours ago, mjp28 said:

Most every draft grade looked like the SI one from last year.......

Cleveland Browns: A-

April 29, 2017

The Browns entered the draft with two first-round picks and wound up making three on Thursday: DE/OLB Myles Garrett at No. 1 overall, followed by S Jabrill Peppers (No. 25, after a trade down) and TE David Njoku (No. 29, after a trade up). The Peppers and Njoku picks, without question, indicate Cleveland wants to stockpile athleticism, even at the expense of immediate returns. The pick that really swings this class, though, happened at 52, which is where Notre Dame QB DeShone Kizer landed. Hard to imagine the Browns thought he would be there when they passed on a QB several times earlier. DT Larry Ogunjobi (No. 65) and CB Howard Wilson (No. 126) are great picks for a rebuilding team—Wilson especially, because he has top-two corner upside. Using No. 185 on DT Caleb Brantley was a misstep, regardless of his talent. He recently was arrested for misdemeanor battery and accused of punching a woman........

Drafts can only be truly evaluated some years hence.....so...even now it is a bit early to evaluate last year's.  

Though...I would be curious as to what kind of a grade it would be given.

Considering that NONE of the guys drafted were instrumental at all in the Browns winning even one game.....how can the current grade be any higher than a C- or D? 

Of course...to be re=evaluated in the future...but right now....C- or D.    Does anyone disagree?   (not giving it an F because so much more of the blame can be given to veteran players...and coaching and personell moves)

4 hours ago, darren15 said:

Would be very pleased with this one...especially first 2 rounds

http://draftwire.usatoday.com/2018/02/07/2018-nfl-mock-draft-full-7-round-projections/

I would not want OT Miller at the top of the 3rd at all. Another Cam IMO.

On 2/3/2018 at 12:17 PM, The Gipper said:

Drafts can only be truly evaluated some years hence.....so...even now it is a bit early to evaluate last year's.  

Though...I would be curious as to what kind of a grade it would be given.

Considering that NONE of the guys drafted were instrumental at all in the Browns winning even one game.....how can the current grade be any higher than a C- or D? 

Of course...to be re=evaluated in the future...but right now....C- or D.    Does anyone disagree?   (not giving it an F because so much more of the blame can be given to veteran players...and coaching and personell moves)

Yes in a way, like saying I'm going to grade you on this test before you actually take it......I'm basing it on prior results in an environment not exactly like what's on the test. Note almost every "expert" had them at an A level, only a few Bs.

Actual year 1 grades, well 0-16 says no A grades maybe no B grades, maybe C or incomplete?  

SI did say ......."The Peppers and Njoku picks, without question, indicate Cleveland wants to stockpile athleticism, even at the expense of immediate returns."....... 

I guess that was true plus their big pick was injured part of the year. Oh well with a good to great draft this year they might "most improved" next year.

16 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Interesting...after trades they have the Browns taking:    Mayfield,   Fitzpatrick, Roquon Smith,  Guice.

That floats my boat just a bit.   It would not be laughable...at all.

That's a pretty crazy mock especially for how early it is. I like the talent we would bring in but do we need Smith? Collins and Kirksey just got paid and Smith is too small for the middle.

Also I don't see why everyone is so high on Fitzpatrick. He looks like a pretty good prospect as a corner but I haven't seen anything that would make me comfortable with him playing FS. 

33 minutes ago, Louisville Slugger said:

That's a pretty crazy mock especially for how early it is. I like the talent we would bring in but do we need Smith? Collins and Kirksey just got paid and Smith is too small for the middle.

Also I don't see why everyone is so high on Fitzpatrick. He looks like a pretty good prospect as a corner but I haven't seen anything that would make me comfortable with him playing FS. 

A.   The Browns would need an OLB...not an MLB....so, if Smith is strictly an MLB...then true....that is not a priority position.

B. Minkah is primarily...I believe would be a CB....basically the "cover corner" that we need.   Right now, Peppers is at FS....and I don't know if he is all that at that position.  He may be better off at SS.   So, yes, we would still need an FS.   I have said all along that we need 2 Top DBs to come out of these picks.   If we get CB Minkah at #4....then get a...hopefully...good FS in round 2.  

Right now we have Nakua and Kindred at Safety.   If we can upgrade from them....but have them as backups....that would be better.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Right...  Denver to #1 costs you your #5 this year, your first round pick next year, and Von Miller. Still interested? 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

A.   The Browns would need an OLB...not an MLB....so, if Smith is strictly an MLB...then true....that is not a priority position.

B. Minkah is primarily...I believe would be a CB....basically the "cover corner" that we need.   Right now, Peppers is at FS....and I don't know if he is all that at that position.  He may be better off at SS.   So, yes, we would still need an FS.   I have said all along that we need 2 Top DBs to come out of these picks.   If we get CB Minkah at #4....then get a...hopefully...good FS in round 2.  

Right now we have Nakua and Kindred at Safety.   If we can upgrade from them....but have them as backups....that would be better.

1. I'm a fan of bringing in anyone if they are an upgrade but we paid Kirksey and Collins some serious coin. Kirksey could move to the middle but Schobert looked pretty good. I think we would be better off picking someone else but this scenario is never going to happen.

2. If we'e talking corners i would have Fitzpatrick as the 3rd corner. I wouldn't hate the pick but Josh Jackson is my pick at 4.

3. Safety is a pretty ugly position this year. Armani Watts is my hands down favorite but I admit I need to do some more digging. Even in free agency the only person I like is Boston. I've been thinking maybe trying McCourty at FS. His play style looks like a decent fit and his brother could give him some pointers. 

3 hours ago, Louisville Slugger said:

2. If we'e talking corners i would have Fitzpatrick as the 3rd corner. I wouldn't hate the pick but Josh Jackson is my pick at 4.

3. Safety is a pretty ugly position this year. Armani Watts is my hands down favorite but I admit I need to do some more digging. Even in free agency the only person I like is Boston. I've been thinking maybe trying McCourty at FS. His play style looks like a decent fit and his brother could give him some pointers. 

https://nflspinzone.com/2018/02/08/cleveland-browns-offseason-thoughts-secondary-2018/  more of the same we already know.Peppers Angel equals more yard tombstones. Josh Jackson at 4? not the last reach we'll see..McCourtny was Titans best FS..We lost that option when we traded Haden & Calhoun/Taylor missed a few games. A few Physical Corners that I like that may fall 2nd or 3rd round are Isalah Oliver-Colorado,/ MJ Stewart-UNC/, Donte Jackson-LSU & Carlton Davis-Auburn....Josh Jackson projects pick 15 to 20..Bucks Denzel Ward 20 to 25..  

On 2/3/2018 at 1:33 AM, Ghoolie said:

To me, the worst thing of all is watching us draft schidt, having to listen to ESPN EVERY FUKCKING YEAR announcing how well the Browns did, then listening to everyone here inventing dialogs that INSIST.................there were good reasons for why we were smart and traded down................. that we really stuck it to the rest of the NFL. Only to then listen to the excuses for why we are 0 - 16.

Why are we 0 - 16?  Waste two #1 draft picks on schidt like Garrett and Coleman. Then Pass on Goff, Wentz, Julio Jones, Petersen, Rapistburger, and on and on it goes.

THey will screw this draft up, you can bet on it.

I have seen this name so many times on here (from multiple people) and I am not on here nearly as much as most. 

GOFF. What did I miss??? The Browns didn't pass on Goff. The Browns had the 2nd pick that season, and he was drafted 1st. Had the Browns not traded to PHI, they still didn't PASS ON GOFF.

3 hours ago, Gunz41 said:

I have seen this name so many times on here (from multiple people) and I am not on here nearly as much as most. 

GOFF. What did I miss??? The Browns didn't pass on Goff. The Browns had the 2nd pick that season, and he was drafted 1st. Had the Browns not traded to PHI, they still didn't PASS ON GOFF.

They were in position to get Goff with a move.

VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT
Arizona CardinalsAtlanta FalconsBaltimore RavensBuffalo BillsCarolina PanthersChicago BearsCincinnati BengalsCleveland BrownsDallas CowboysDenver BroncosDetroit LionsGreen Bay PackersHouston TexansIndianapolis ColtsJacksonville JaguarsKansas City ChiefsLA ChargersLA RamsMiami DolphinsMinnesota VikingsNew England PatriotsNew Orleans SaintsNew York GiantsNew York JetsOakland RaidersPhiladelphia EaglesPittsburgh SteelersSan Francisco 49ersSeattle SeahawksTampa Bay BuccaneersTennessee TitansWashington Redskins

1: R1P1
RB SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE

4: R1P4
QB BAKER MAYFIELD
OKLAHOMA

33: R2P1
OT CONNOR WILLIAMS
TEXAS

35: R2P3
CB HOLTON HILL
TEXAS

64: R2P32
G BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE

65: R3P1
WR CHRISTIAN KIRK
TEXAS A&M

103: R4P1
RB RASHAAD PENNY
SDSU

125: R4P23
CB DONTE JACKSON
LSU

140: R5P1
DL LOWELL LOTULELEI
UTAH

161: R5P22
CB DUKE DAWSON
FLORIDA

178: R6P1
WR SIMMIE COBBS JR.
INDIANA

219: R7P1
FB DIMITRI FLOWERS
OKLAHOMA

TEAM DRAFT ASSESSMENT
QB
BAKER MAYFIELD
OKLAHOMA
CB
HOLTON HILL
TEXAS
RB
SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE
S NONE DRAFTED - Not a true need. Kindred and Peppers WILL be better next season. 

WR 
CHRISTIAN KIRK
TEXAS A&M
OT
CONNOR WILLIAMS
TEXAS
EDGE NONE DRAFTED - Not a true need. Garrett and Ogbah will be healthy and so will Collins next year. 
C NONE DRAFTED - Price will be moved here. 
S NONE DRAFTED - Kindred and Peppers. 
TE NONE DRAFTED - Njoku and Valve are legit. 

This TEAMS NEEDS have been met. 

Honestly, the Cleveland Browns would be hottest team going into next season if they drafted Barkley and Baker at 1 and 4. It wouldn't even be a debate, not even close. People can say that the Eagles this and the Eagles that, but when it comes down to it people are going to be talking about that dawg Saquon and his Breezy young QB. 

Imagine if Josh Gordon is on a whole new level, one of self preservation and dedication to perfecting his craft. Imagine if Gordon had a guy like Adrian Peterson to take away some of the attention. The Browns would no longer be a laughing stock or a check marked "W" before the game. The Browns would be a feared team, loathed by defensive coordinators and respected within their division. 

When our young WRs and TEs see Barkley's work ethic and his dedication they will take notice. Most notably Coleman. Coleman is young and unsure of himself right now. Having a young guy like Barkley come in would give Coleman somebody to lean on, to help him grow. I see Coleman making the Biggest jump we've see and to start maturing quickly. 

Actually, yeah. 

QB- Mayfield

RB- Barkley/Johnson

FB- Flowers

TE- Njoku/Valve

WR- Gordon/Coleman/Kirk/Cobbs

We've drafted heavy on the Defensive side for the last couple of years. They are pretty good on defense. 

25 minutes ago, PoeticG said:
VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT
Actually, yeah. 

QB- Mayfield

RB- Barkley/Johnson

FB- Flowers

TE- Njoku/Valve

We've drafted heavy on the Defensive side for the last couple of years. They are pretty good on defense. 

We're marginal at defense, especially in the secondary. You'll be happy to know Walter Football has your first round dream draft up. Though I take Mayfield #1, Barkley #4. 

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

We're marginal at defense, especially in the secondary. You'll be happy to know Walter Football has your first round dream draft up. Though I take Mayfield #1, Barkley #4. 

Removing the Offensive Players:

CB HOLTON HILL
TEXAS

CB DONTE JACKSON
LSU

DL LOWELL LOTULELEI
UTAH

CB DUKE DAWSON
FLORIDA

Holton Hill, Donte Jackson and Duke Dawson would be a positive addition to the Secondary. Also remember, we have Howard Wilson who missed all of last year after breaking his "kneecap". That could "potentially" turn the secondary into a strength. McCourty, Taylor, BBC, Wilson, Hill, Jackson and Dawson. Then you'd have Kindred and Peppers also. 

Shelton is good. Garrett is good. Ogbah was really turning a corner when he got hurt. Nassib is a giant and a solid high motor rotational player. Orchard being at his old position for a little longer and the guys gelling in the system will be good. So adding a big guy next to Shelton, a guy like Lotulelei would help to clog and penetrate the offense and cause disruptions. 

I would leave the Line Backers alone for now. Kirksey has been a solid leader. Joe went to his first Probowl and was fast and a solid tackler, good awareness. Collins was a difference maker, a player feared by the other team. We still have Tank who was looking good enough to keep Joe at bay until his injury. 

So just getting healthy and having an offense that puts pressure on the other team to take some chances could play right into our hands to have a surprise season. 10+ wins? Maybe a division title? 

I think our mock drafts should include an OT with one of our first 5 picks. I'm now about 90% sure Joe Thomas isn't coming back. Every time I see Joe he looks even skinnier, and I don't think there's enough time for him to fully devote enough time to building up his muscle before the season starts. Think about it. He's getting older and his body has to work harder to maintain his mass. I know I didn't have to work that hard in my 20's to keep my strength, but you better believe as I got into my 30's that certainly changed. The biggest issue is that Joe can't work out other muscle groups besides his triceps. His back, chest, and whatever else. Joe was always more of a tactician than a mauler, but I remember seeing him without a shirt earlier in the season and he still looked pretty jacked. Now, the guy looks like his clothes don't even fit because he's lost so much weight. And when can he even begin to lift weights again? 

Here's something else to consider. Every time I see Joe doing analysis on NFL Network or ESPN, he looks like he's having SO much fun, AND he's really good at it. He's kind of been turning into a media darling over the years, and he's pretty funny. The guy doesn't need any more money, so after getting a taste of feeling good, being on TV, doing something different...would he REALLY want to work his butt off in preparation for the season? Not only that, but I could see Joe pulling a Tony Romo and sliding right into a prime time announcer role, especially when you consider Romo's success in the booth. 

Nothing would break my heart more than Joe retiring, but I think the writing is on the wall. I've never wanted to be more wrong in my life, but I'm pretty sure he's not coming back, and even if he does, he might start the year on the PUP list until he gets his strength and flexibility back in the arm. The draft is only a couple of months out, and it's very likely we won't know Joe's status by then. Obviously you can't replace Joe, but we need to try. Probably not with a first rounder, but definitely with one of our multiple 2nd's. I know we drafted Rod Johnson from my FSU last year, but he got injured early and was a later round pick, so nobody really considers him a replacement to Joe. If it's not something we address early in the draft, it might be something we can secure in free agency, although that won't be easy either. 

We're fortunate to have so many early picks, and we have the flexibility to select an OT without taking away from the other impact positions we need to address. We'll likely draft a QB, FS/CB, RB, OT, and WR with our first five selections. Anybody have an issue with that lineup? I mean, we nail this draft and we get a serious infusion of young talent. All these young guys are hopefully going to develop at the same time and we may finally have something in Cleveland. Just continue to pray every day that Josh Gordon is doing well, we draft the right qb, and Myles Garrett and Ogbah stay healthy. All that happens and we have a team. 

After these comments it's safe to say Jeremiah isn't Ghoolie ? :)

The Browns are lucky to have John Dorsey. He's outstanding. However, Dorsey is lucky to have the Browns too. This is a GM's dream job. So many high draft picks, some good pieces in place, nowhere to go but up...

19 hours ago, Louisville Slugger said:

1. I'm a fan of bringing in anyone if they are an upgrade but we paid Kirksey and Collins some serious coin. Kirksey could move to the middle but Schobert looked pretty good. I think we would be better off picking someone else but this scenario is never going to happen.

I agree....both Kirksey and Collins I think are more natural as MLBs....but Schobert performed well. So...as I said...if are to go for a LB...it would need to be a natural OLB

Most of the "pundits/analysts" have Minkah rated higher.....as from what I have seen/heard....the other team almost NEVER goes to his side of the ball.  People say "he has a quiet game"...but that is because he has been like Darell Revis in his prime...no one ever attacks him.  On the other hand...Jackson certainly has had a good college career...and certainly is in consideration....so no real problem there if that is the way the Brown go.

Bottom line:  FS is an issue for this team....and something needs to be done.

16 hours ago, PoeticG said:
VIEW EACH TEAM'S DRAFT
Arizona CardinalsAtlanta FalconsBaltimore RavensBuffalo BillsCarolina PanthersChicago BearsCincinnati BengalsCleveland BrownsDallas CowboysDenver BroncosDetroit LionsGreen Bay PackersHouston TexansIndianapolis ColtsJacksonville JaguarsKansas City ChiefsLA ChargersLA RamsMiami DolphinsMinnesota VikingsNew England PatriotsNew Orleans SaintsNew York GiantsNew York JetsOakland RaidersPhiladelphia EaglesPittsburgh SteelersSan Francisco 49ersSeattle SeahawksTampa Bay BuccaneersTennessee TitansWashington Redskins

1: R1P1
RB SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE

4: R1P4
QB BAKER MAYFIELD
OKLAHOMA

33: R2P1
OT CONNOR WILLIAMS
TEXAS

CB HOLTON HILL
TEXAS

64: R2P32
G BILLY PRICE
OHIO STATE

65: R3P1
WR CHRISTIAN KIRK
TEXAS A&M

103: R4P1
RB RASHAAD PENNY
SDSU

CB DONTE JACKSON
LSU

DL LOWELL LOTULELEI
UTAH

CB DUKE DAWSON
FLORIDA

178: R6P1
WR SIMMIE COBBS JR.
INDIANA

219: R7P1
FB DIMITRI FLOWERS
OKLAHOMA

TEAM DRAFT ASSESSMENT
QB
BAKER MAYFIELD
OKLAHOMA
CB
HOLTON HILL
TEXAS
RB
SAQUON BARKLEY
PENN STATE
S NONE DRAFTED - Not a true need. Kindred and Peppers WILL be better next season. 

WR 
CHRISTIAN KIRK
TEXAS A&M
OT
CONNOR WILLIAMS
TEXAS
EDGE NONE DRAFTED - Not a true need. Garrett and Ogbah will be healthy and so will Collins next year. 
C NONE DRAFTED - Price will be moved here. 
S NONE DRAFTED - Kindred and Peppers. 
TE NONE DRAFTED - Njoku and Valve are legit. 

This TEAMS NEEDS have been met. 

Honestly, the Cleveland Browns would be hottest team going into next season if they drafted Barkley and Baker at 1 and 4. It wouldn't even be a debate, not even close. People can say that the Eagles this and the Eagles that, but when it comes down to it people are going to be talking about that dawg Saquon and his Breezy young QB. 

Imagine if Josh Gordon is on a whole new level, one of self preservation and dedication to perfecting his craft. Imagine if Gordon had a guy like Adrian Peterson to take away some of the attention. The Browns would no longer be a laughing stock or a check marked "W" before the game. The Browns would be a feared team, loathed by defensive coordinators and respected within their division. 

When our young WRs and TEs see Barkley's work ethic and his dedication they will take notice. Most notably Coleman. Coleman is young and unsure of himself right now. Having a young guy like Barkley come in would give Coleman somebody to lean on, to help him grow. I see Coleman making the Biggest jump we've see and to start maturing quickly. 

Actually, yeah. 

QB- Mayfield

RB- Barkley/Johnson

FB- Flowers

TE- Njoku/Valve

Guess Holton Hill is finally getting the respect he deserves.

Ted Rydquist @RydquistSports
FollowFollow @RydquistSports
More

Hearing that the #Browns are leaning toward Saquon Barkley at No. 1 & Baker Mayfield at No. 4. Former #Redskins GM Scot McCloughan has been very involved with GM John Dorsey and they feel this is the best decision for the franchise.

16 minutes ago, darren15 said:
Ted Rydquist @RydquistSports
FollowFollow @RydquistSports
More

Hearing that the #Browns are leaning toward Saquon Barkley at No. 1 & Baker Mayfield at No. 4. Former #Redskins GM Scot McCloughan has been very involved with GM John Dorsey and they feel this is the best decision for the franchise.

Would turn the Browns into a legitimate threat. Young, talented and hungry on both offense and defense. Hopefully our new special teams coach can put together a killer unit that will capitalize on field position. 

19 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

They were in position to get Goff with a move.

Yes, and then any team in any situation is in that position.

So you see they didn't PASS ON him. To pass, you have to have had the opportunity right in front of you.

Gosh, you want to whine and say they suck at everything that you make stuff up. You just figure you can and nobody will challenge you. You then have to try and change the narrative to fit your "truth"

Archived