THE BROWNS BOARD

Todd Haley

LionOfBuddha

We are set up for success now.

Hue is a likeable guy that relates well to players and who players will play hard for even at 0-15, which is tested and remarkable. Not putting together the offensive gameplan every week frees him up to better know his roster and give individual attention where needed.

Todd Haley is a dick. A dick whose offenses have taken three different franchises to the playoffs and one to the Super Bowl.

Gregg Williams is a dick. A dick whose defenses have taken three different franchises to the playoffs and two to the Super Bowl. A dick with a ring.

This offseason we lose the least (One starter to FA) gain the most (double draft stock of the closest team) and can spend the most (cap room out the wazoo).

AFC North is in a down cycle, Browns will win it next year.  We will either sign the best FA QB (Cousins) or draft the best rookie QB (Rosen) ... I guarantee you it is one or the other.

QB Rosen/Cousins

RB Barkley, Duke

WR Gordon, draft pick, Coleman

TE Nojoku, Devalve

OL Thomas, Bito, Tretter, Zeitler, Coleman

DL Garrett, Coley, Shelton, Draft pick/free agent

LB  Collins, Schobert, Kirksey

CB Fitpatrick/draft pick, McCourty

S Peppers, Free agent/ draft pick

Immensely improved depth, first class special teams with a real kicker ... We are 9-7/10-6 next year with a bullet

Zombo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Come on man, if we'd have hired Haley last year you'd have jizzed. They had a bad game and now he's a terrible OC? He has consistently had top tier offenses and will get the weapons to do so here. 

The offense didn't even have a particularly bad game. They put up 42 on one of the league's best defenses. The defense had a bad game. 

2 hours ago, The Cysko Kid said:

The offense didn't even have a particularly bad game. They put up 42 on one of the league's best defenses. The defense had a bad game. 

I'll have to do some research the last time a team scored 42 points in a playoff game and lost. 

Our ex Brown Joe gave up a few big plays on defense, he'd still be in Cleveland if he would have taken the 66% pay cut he was willing to take to play for the Steelers.

EDIT: More recently than I would have guessed. 2013. Chiefs scored 44 on the Colts, and lost 45-44.  

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Rich 4 and I have been calling for the Steelers to get rid of this turkey for awhile now. H E    B L O W S.    Ben scored the points, not Haley.  HALEY IS GARBAGE

Let's see how BR does next year without him.    Who is their new OC?  Maybe he is more turkey garbage than the last guy.

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

If you are a Browns fan why would you care about the Steelers OC, and why would you want him fired if he's bad at his job?

Seriously, why is this troll not banned yet?

Good point......if you are a Browns fans....you would want the Squibs to keep their POS  OC.   

But, you see....Glommie is just that...a FRAK.   

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

Never said Haley was a great hire- you'd rather blast me when I point out you have no "better option" than Haley you can pull out of your a$$.  

Furthermore you know damn well why you were kicked off, and let back on. 

I have never been in favor of having Glommie kicked off.   I mean...you know...this board is like a buffet.  If I see some prime rib on there, I am going for it.  If I see a bowl of tripe.....I simply pass it by.   

Sometimes, yes, with Glommie I do think I am seeing what I think is a nice casserole but then when I get it on my plate and take my seat at the table, I realized I have put some Haggis on there....so I have to leave it sit.   But, on  rare occasion.....he does throw out a plate of baked beans...and I consume them.....but then have to have a Blazing Saddles moment a bit later...having to dispose of the gas that I have been burdened with.

So be it.

18 hours ago, BrownsFan4Evr said:

]35724941.jpg

Phoolie is really "the Dude"?

5 hours ago, Zombo said:

QB Rosen

RB Barkley

CB Fitpatrick

Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

12 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Well, the defense got better with Williams. Lets see if the same happens with Haley. Its not possible that it can get worse.

But what can get worse is the coach's room...

Williams and Haley in a small room with mounting losses and only Hue to mediate? What could go wrong? :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Phoolie is really "the Dude"?

Oh....please NO NO NO NO NO.....the Dude is one of my favorite characters ever...and to equate him to Glommie is just down right disgusting.  I need an apology and a retraction immediately.  No...I demand one!!!  And I am deadly serious here.   :angry:

The Dude Abides.  Glommie never abides.

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

QB Rosen

RB Barkley

CB Fitpatrick

Your optimock needs some serious grounding.

Yea...Oh Jeez, I would love to see that....but how is Z figuring that the Browns are going to get 3 of the Top 5 draft picks?

That's why I used a slash.

If we sign Cousins we can draft Barkley and Fitzpatrick. If we don't, we draft Rosen/ Barkley.

Z

The Pittsburgh Steelers have, I believe 6 offensive players going to the Pro Bowl. Haley has been problematic for the Steelers for quite awhile. HE IS PURE MARTY/BERNIE...He is gutless, he is SCHIDT. 

Let me aks you geniuses something....... Do you really think getting fired from Pittsburgh and winding up in Cleveland the next day is a sign of greatness? How many pieces of schidt from successful teams have we been conned into hiring..............only to suffer Ghoolie's perdictions of COFFEE FECTHER results?

Flugel promised that Phil Sewage and Romeo Dumbell were the real reasons for the success of NE and the Ravens. THen, Greg WIlliams is going to whip the defense into shape. Holmgren, Clard, Policy...........do you see the pathology here? Instead of hiring someone based on their passion, we hire people based on who they were associated with. As if rubbing a great mans ballsak is going to make YOU a great man.

Haley lost his job because he blows. He had nothing to do with the 42 points. That was ALL Ben drawing up his own schemes. A hail Mary pass at the end of the first half? Haley didn't engineer that. But hey, you guys are going to LOVE HIM

2nd and 1?.....9 men in the box? NP...Draw play................... Get into a nice 3'd and 5.

4th and the length of a football? QB sneak with your 250+ pound massive QB? Nah......... call a slow developing pitchout, those 9 guys in the box won't know how to stop it.

Haley blows. Hue Blows. Haslam Blows and the Browns blow. I will give Williams props for blitzing and getting after QBs...BUT NOT for putting the secondary back into Ethiopia.

the Browns won't win 4 games in 2018.

15 hours ago, boo fagley said:

Well, the defense got better with Williams. Lets see if the same happens with Haley. Its not possible that it can get worse. At least he will have an axe to grind vs Pittsburgh twice a year.

Boo, the defense didn't get better. We got more aggressive, but we didn't stop anyone, and we sure didn't rough anyone up. If defense wins, and the defense gor better, what am I missing at 0 - 16?

Hue hinted that he may call plays, still. LMAO.................

The GM lets the owner pick the HC

THe HC won't let the OC call plays.

LMCO @ the stupidity of Browns fans

2 hours ago, Zombo said:

That's why I used a slash.

If we sign Cousins we can draft Barkley and Fitzpatrick. If we don't, we draft Rosen/ Barkley.

Z

Zombo, I don't believe Barkley will be available at 4. If the Browns want Barkley it is going to take #1 or #2 overall. This is going to be the same thing with Trubisky.........Once the Browns pass on Barkley, everyone will again laugh at them (the same way when we got suckered into TwoTackle Texas). Once the Browns draft, the ENTIRE NFL will start to sizzle as teams line up to draft the real players.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

The Dude Abides.  Glommie never abides.

Last time I bowled I went 1463 for 6 games. I am not just the Dude.............. I am DUDUS MAXIMUS.   Haley, Hue, Williams will ALL be fired. Operation Clean House 2019

7 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Boo, the defense didn't get better. We got more aggressive, but we didn't stop anyone, and we sure didn't rough anyone up. If defense wins, and the defense gor better, what am I missing at 0 - 16?

Hue hinted that he may call plays, still. LMAO.................

The GM lets the owner pick the HC

THe HC won't let the OC call plays.

LMCO @ the stupidity of Browns fans

T Man

Browns run D was top 5 Bro. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef 16th ranked D in 2017 and 30th ranked D in 2016. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef2016  I saw a Browns D that played hard for Williams. The passing D needs to come up and it will with better QB play. You cannot keep turning the ball over and go 3 and punt and expect improvement.

With no QB its difficult to win anything.

21 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Last time I bowled I went 1463 for 6 games. I am not just the Dude.............. I am DUDUS MAXIMUS.   Haley, Hue, Williams will ALL be fired. Operation Clean House 2019

i love the Brooklyn Bowl in Vegas

5 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

T Man

Browns run D was top 5 Bro. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef 16th ranked D in 2017 and 30th ranked D in 2016. http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef2016  I saw a Browns D that played hard for Williams. The passing D needs to come up and it will with better QB play. You cannot keep turning the ball over and go 3 and punt and expect improvement.

With no QB its difficult to win anything.

the play calling was ShI.t pass on first run on second pass again on third and long Punt repeat 

45 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

The Pittsburgh Steelers have, I believe 6 offensive players going to the Pro Bowl. Haley has been problematic for the Steelers for quite awhile. HE IS PURE MARTY/BERNIE...He is gutless, he is SCHIDT. 

Let me aks you geniuses something....... Do you really think getting fired from Pittsburgh and winding up in Cleveland the next day is a sign of greatness? How many pieces of schidt from successful teams have we been conned into hiring..............only to suffer Ghoolie's perdictions of COFFEE FECTHER results?

Flugel promised that Phil Sewage and Romeo Dumbell were the real reasons for the success of NE and the Ravens. THen, Greg WIlliams is going to whip the defense into shape. Holmgren, Clard, Policy...........do you see the pathology here? Instead of hiring someone based on their passion, we hire people based on who they were associated with. As if rubbing a great mans ballsak is going to make YOU a great man.

Haley lost his job because he blows. He had nothing to do with the 42 points. That was ALL Ben drawing up his own schemes. A hail Mary pass at the end of the first half? Haley didn't engineer that. But hey, you guys are going to LOVE HIM

2nd and 1?.....9 men in the box? NP...Draw play................... Get into a nice 3'd and 5.

4th and the length of a football? QB sneak with your 250+ pound massive QB? Nah......... call a slow developing pitchout, those 9 guys in the box won't know how to stop it.

Haley blows. Hue Blows. Haslam Blows and the Browns blow. I will give Williams props for blitzing and getting after QBs...BUT NOT for putting the secondary back into Ethiopia.

the Browns won't win 4 games in 2018.

Haley took the 2010 chiefs to the playoffs with a Sheet offense

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Nah man. You are more like Jesus....the Pederast.  He was supposed t be a good bowler too.  

1 hour ago, syd said:

Haley took the 2010 chiefs to the playoffs with a Sheet offense

No, No, No.. he didn't................ NO OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR............... NONE................. NOT FUKCKING ONE............took ANYONE, ANYWHERE.

OC s and DC s are fukcking coffee fetchers. Crennell, for example NEVER TOOK THE PATS ANY MOTHER FUKCKING PLACE...................... BELICHIK took his lard asss to the show. Belichik TOLD him what he wanted, spoon fed him.......... and he delivered what BELICHIK wanted. When Crennell left............. did the Pats D fall apart? OH OH OH................ I get it................ yhou believe Belichik is just a jackoff and he MIRACULOUSLY found another GENIUS like Crennell to run the O?

Dude, coordinators are just that. COORDINATORS.............. They are not innovators, inventors, planners, stetegists,,,,,, they are COFFEE FETCHERS who do what they are told to do. 

co·or·di·na·tor
kōˈôrdənādər/
noun

1. 1.
    a person whose job is to organize events or activities and to negotiate with others in order to ensure they work together effectively.

Syd, you are a good guy, but honestly, your logic, Flugel Logic is exactly why the Browns keep hiring DUDS. You are making a huge error in assuming that Haley "took the Chiefs" anywhere. The CHIEFS.............took Haley to the playoffs. That's is the reality. If you are being honest, 21 of the Steelers points were made by Ben and players who just overachieved, The strategy and play calling had nothing to do with it. The Steelers are LOADED on offense. If they had an attack offense, nobody would have defeated them this year.

Haley is a placeholder. Nothing more. Just like Williams is a placeholder. Dorkey is a placeholder. These guys didn't take new jobs.........dude.......... they took a rest from the rat race of the NFL. They came to the worst place, where there are no expectation. ALSO.......... if you are building an NFL exec resume, CLEVELAND is the place to come. You collect a check for 2 - 3 years, you do nothing, and then upon exiting you say things like...we just didn't get it done............we were on the right track......Cleveland just doesn't let people stay around long enough.

Bill Cowher.....................THAT is the model. None of these jackoffs in Cleveland have that determination and disrespect for analytics and stats. Make no mistake, these are men of no vision, no character and no courage. They will blend in............ and they will fail. THere is absolutely no chance of success for these jackoffs. None!

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

But wasn't Ben whining he wasn't allowed to audible? Now he's calling all the plays? Which is it, fat man?

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Zombo, I don't believe Barkley will be available at 4. If the Browns want Barkley it is going to take #1 or #2 overall. This is going to be the same thing with Trubisky.........Once the Browns pass on Barkley, everyone will again laugh at them (the same way when we got suckered into TwoTackle Texas). Once the Browns draft, the ENTIRE NFL will start to sizzle as teams line up to draft the real players.

+1 - Holy Sheet! Contact.

Archived