THE BROWNS BOARD

Let me just say this (about Game 6)

Guest TheJokersWILD

Guest TheJokersWILD
sick0021.giffighting0045.gif Are you kiddin' me? These guys looked like they quit with like 6 minutes left in the half. These guys are playing like they are ready for the off-season. Well it looks like it's going to be a long night if you know what I mean...............trink21.giftrink38.giftrink02.gif1.gif

Guest TheJokersWILD

................................................................................

.................................................................................

....................................................sick0004.gif

Guest TheJokersWILD
It is downright brutal being a Cleveland fan, watching your team lose when they get so close. I am tired of this sh*t, and wonder when, if ever that a Cleveland team will win something. :angry:

It's the same story with every Cleveland team that has been good or great but not ELITE, they never get the pieces they need to put them over the top. I am willing to bet the lineup for next year will be similar to this years (assuming James doesn't leave) Z,Andy,LBJ,Delonte,MO. They may add another bench player or two to come off and score to take the pressure off the starters when they are resting. I am only saying this because Cleveland is that stupid to think they can have a solid brick foundation(LeBron) and build a house made of matchsticks held together with ducktape! If it were up to me Z would have BEEN gone, Andy would come off the bench, Pavs would be gone,and Wally would be gone. I would hope to develop Hickson and Jackson to take Andy's starting spot, get Omare Stoutamire. I would also like to bring Shannon Brown back to replace Pavs off the bench. And maybe bring in BirdMan but that will never happen cuz he is a fan fav in Denver.

It's that kind of apathy that's ruining this city.

I agree when TNT was showing all the mishaps and stating all the so close but didn't win championships, all they were doing was rubbing Cleveland fans noses in the shit.

Fook Them! Tell us something we dont allready know, who cares what they want to make out of it. We have a solid base to keep buikding on, the key will be keeping lebron and finding some quality talent to help share the load.

I agree when TNT was showing all the mishaps and stating all the so close but didn't win championships, all they were doing was rubbing Cleveland fans noses in the shit.

I am sure people all over the country feel the sae way and why i don't think it is true.

Tn. Vol fans feel ESPN has something out for them since they promoted Woodson winning the Heisman over Peyton Manning.

I do agree that was a injustice...the only D player to win, wins over what Manning did.

It is what it is.

Our city and teams have a rep over the years of losing some heartbreakers, so they run with that.

As a very casual fan of the NBA, this loss doesn't hurt me all that much as I can take it or leave it....but I do know how some people feel.

Had the Browns lost another trip to the Super Bowl, I would probably still be under the covers curled up in the fetal position calling for my Mama. ;)

It's the same story with every Cleveland team that has been good or great but not ELITE, they never get the pieces they need to put them over the top. I am willing to bet the lineup for next year will be similar to this years (assuming James doesn't leave) Z,Andy,LBJ,Delonte,MO. They may add another bench player or two to come off and score to take the pressure off the starters when they are resting. I am only saying this because Cleveland is that stupid to think they can have a solid brick foundation(LeBron) and build a house made of matchsticks held together with ducktape! If it were up to me Z would have BEEN gone, Andy would come off the bench, Pavs would be gone,and Wally would be gone. I would hope to develop Hickson and Jackson to take Andy's starting spot, get Omare Stoutamire. I would also like to bring Shannon Brown back to replace Pavs off the bench. And maybe bring in BirdMan but that will never happen cuz he is a fan fav in Denver.

LOL, this isn't fantasy man. There is much more here than, "we should of got him and cut him". Too funny.

Guest TheJokersWILD
LOL, this isn't fantasy man. There is much more here than, "we should of got him and cut him". Too funny.

Z sucks period. He is a point guard on stilts and plays like it when he takes jumpshots and gets pushed around under the basket. And you would rather have Sasha than Brown? I would have traded Pavs instead of Brown all day long. Also I think Andy is a great BENCH player and would like to see Hickson eventually replace him. And Wally couldn't hit water if he fell out of the boat.....with that said would you still keep Wally?

Z sucks period. He is a point guard on stilts and plays like it when he takes jumpshots and gets pushed around under the basket. And you would rather have Sasha than Brown? I would have traded Pavs instead of Brown all day long. Also I think Andy is a great BENCH player and would like to see Hickson eventually replace him. And Wally couldn't hit water if he fell out of the boat.....with that said would you still keep Wally?

Like I said, would a, should a, could a. I said all this year, Wally sucks. After 10-12 responses like, "he's a bench player, he's a role player". Even a bench player should be able to hit the rim. He's sucked for 2 years. Anyone arguing with me now? If Wally is on this team next year, I think that would be a shoe in for Ferry to lose his job. 13 mil a year, NO WAY, he sucks. I guess Ferry has a place in his heart of slow, weak, non-clutch shooting, over-paid, white guys. After all he was once that.

p.s. Shannon Brown is being charged for rape.

Guest TheJokersWILD
Like I said, would a, should a, could a. I said all this year, Wally sucks. After 10-12 responses like, "he's a bench player, he's a role player". Even a bench player should be able to hit the rim. He's sucked for 2 years. Anyone arguing with me now? If Wally is on this team next year, I think that would be a shoe in for Ferry to lose his job. 13 mil a year, NO WAY, he sucks. I guess Ferry has a place in his heart of slow, weak, non-clutch shooting, over-paid, white guys. After all he was once that.

p.s. Shannon Brown is being charged for rape.

"charged" not convicted of. Anyhow I don't want to argue, everyone who is a real fan is stressed out right now and is trying to find answers. All the people I mentioned need to go period. As far as Brown goes I want to wait and see what happens. We need someone who can score points off the bench on a regular basis and I don't care who it is.

Wally sucks. After 10-12 responses like, "he's a bench player, he's a role player". Even a bench player should be able to hit the rim. He's sucked for 2 years. Anyone arguing with me now? If Wally is on this team next year, I think that would be a shoe in for Ferry to lose his job.

Wally doesn't exactly suck. His problems right now are that he's getting old so he has even less explosiveness now than he did 5-6 years ago, and an even bigger problem is Mike Brown. Shooters like Wally can't get into a rhythm with Mike Brown's fluctuating rotations, getting 0-10 minutes one night and 25 minutes the next night.

Given his contract, he probably should and will be gone, however.

Archived