THE BROWNS BOARD

o well

why cant we win

well it looks like its time for this board to get back on the browns track its the only thing we got left for this year to look forward to good season for the cavs HERE I GO WITH THE FAMOUS STATEMENT THAT EVERY CLEVELAND FAN KNOWS

THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR

LETS GET EM NEXT YEAR CAVS

THX FOR THE RUN BOYS AND THX FOR AN EXCITING SERIES

well it looks like its time for this board to get back on the browns track its the only thing we got left for this year to look forward to good season for the cavs HERE I GO WITH THE FAMOUS STATEMENT THAT EVERY CLEVELAND FAN KNOWS

THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR

LETS GET EM NEXT YEAR CAVS

THX FOR THE RUN BOYS AND THX FOR AN EXCITING SERIES

xxxx that shit, I'm sick of it.

We wont win unless Z gets younger, and that is not going to happen.

We need a Center! a point guard! and a real coach that knows how to get the best out of his players.

We have a lot of money sitting on the bench that needs to be gotten rid of so we can enter FA and get some talent.

Guest TheJokersWILD
We wont win unless Z gets younger, and that is not going to happen.

We need a Center! a point guard! and a real coach that knows how to get the best out of his players.

We have a lot of money sitting on the bench that needs to be gotten rid of so we can enter FA and get some talent.

I always thought we kept Z around out of respect. F#ck THAT I would have dumped his ass 2 years ago!! Loyalty to old players GETS YOU NOWHERE. Center is a big concern now for us. we need another forward that can score!!! We need bench players that can come in and score!! I for one do miss Shannon Brown. I said it before that the trophy was ours to lose and that's just what we did.

Archived