THE BROWNS BOARD

Comfortably Numb....

hoorta

Well, I sure am glad I consumed a mass quantity of adult beverages before that stinker- it helped a lot. Couldn't even stand to watch the 4th quarter in real time- it was over before halftime. Out shot. Out hustled. Anybody show up besides LeBron and Delonte?

45 years? Make that 46, no hope for the Tribe and Browns this year. Yet another great season squarely in the toilet. I could have handled losing in the Finals, but not even getting there royally sucks.

If anything, this series should show Ferry the Cavs glaring weaknesses- they're too small at guard, and too old (except Andy) and slow in the paint.

& LeBron, I feel for ya- you put the weight of a city on your big shoulders, and it wasn't enough. Might be (slightly) premature to say this- but Cleveland has been the home to the greatest football & now basketball player that ever lived- and between them they have one Championship to show for it.

It's official now- until proven otherwise, Cleveland sports teams are cursed.

If anything, this series should show Ferry the Cavs glaring weaknesses- they're too small at guard, and too old (except Andy) and slow in the paint.

You forgot the most glaring weakness. Their "coach of the year" (laughably so) hasn't a clue what he's doing.

His philosophy goes as follows... "Try really hard on defense and LeBron you try stuff on offense."

He's a joke. I'll be back tomorrow to go off when I'm not hammered.

You forgot the most glaring weakness. Their "coach of the year" (laughably so) hasn't a clue what he's doing.

His philosophy goes as follows... "Try really hard on defense and LeBron you try stuff on offense."

He's a joke. I'll be back tomorrow to go off when I'm not hammered.

Hammer on. And I agree. Where were the adjustments? 'Bron, go out there and play one on five. Did Joe even see any playing time?

You can add me to the Fire Mike Brown Now bandwagon

This is the second time in 3 yrs we've face an opponent that he had " NO " answer for

Zero,can't stop them, can't score against them ,made no adjustments,we looked as clueless in the last game

as we did in the first!

If not for the miracle shot by Bron this is a four game sweep again.

I know Browns' coming back next year,so is Z so is Sasha and Wally cause Ferry

"Really likes this team"

Be prepared for another off season of that statement every time someone mentions an available free agent

like Elton Brand,Jermaine O'Neil,Barron Davis last year,

Oh, that's right this is Cleveland ,we can't afford guy's like that

only really BIG market teams can afford to have 2 or 3 superstars

teams like,oh I don't know say Detroit, Denver,Utah,San Antonio.

No this offseason Ferry will go looking for the next Eric Snow or Joe Smith, try to get something

for nothing and once again that's what our trophy case will be full of...

NOTHING

Do you want to know the worst part?????? I didn't even watch the game tonight because I didn't think we'd win. I sat here and drank whiskey and played video games. I had an awful terrible satanic dream that we eneded up winning by one point. woke up, knew it wasn't true, checked and guess what, it wasn't. We need someone or something to UNCURSE cleveland! How did we get this horrible curse anyhow???? Cincinatti is the butthole of ohio and they don't seem to be cursed!

Does this outcome come as a huge surprise though?

I think some credit needs to be given to the Orlando Magic. While the Cavs easily had the best player on the court the Magic had the best matchups. It's time to take a quick swig of reality and stop writing off all of Cleveland's troubles to the curse. Sometimes their outmatched... this series they WERE. Looking at the Cav's combined regular season/playoff record against them should show that.

Ferry will need to pull in Bosh next year for LeBron to stay.

Guest TheJokersWILD

I think some credit needs to be given to the Orlando Magic. While the Cavs easily had the best player on the court the Magic had the best matchups. It's time to take a quick swig of reality and stop writing off all of Cleveland's troubles to the curse. Sometimes their outmatched... this series they WERE. Looking at the Cav's combined regular season/playoff record against them should show that.

Ferry will need to pull in Bosh next year for LeBron to stay.

If we get Bosh and Amare we win a Championship next year its as simple as that

Sometimes their outmatched... this series they WERE. Looking at the Cav's combined regular season/playoff record against them should show that.

Our biggest matchup problem was at the coaching position,and thats pathetic to think that VanGundy out coached our guy

Do you suppose the Jordan and the Bulls ever ran into a matchup problem?They had Luc Longley as a center for

christ sakes

I live a few thousand miles away from Cleveland.

Actually I've never been to Cleveland in my life.

After adopting the Browns as MY team I started rooting for Cavs and Indians, because I felt the love and affection this city has for its teams. It's tough for me to take it, so I can imagine how devastating another defeat has to be for you guys.

All I can say is DON'T GIVE UP!

It's not today and it might not be next year, but the day we celebrate it's definitely coming!

And it's going to be so sweet...

lebron has publicly stated that out of everyone in the nba he wants to play with chris bosh the most. what are the chances of ferry making a trade happen? we can always get rid of some draft picks and sasha should always be on the trade block. i think this is our best shot at getting someone.

Well, I sure am glad I consumed a mass quantity of adult beverages before that stinker- it helped a lot. Couldn't even stand to watch the 4th quarter in real time- it was over before halftime. Out shot. Out hustled. Anybody show up besides LeBron and Delonte?

45 years? Make that 46, no hope for the Tribe and Browns this year. Yet another great season squarely in the toilet. I could have handled losing in the Finals, but not even getting there royally sucks.

& LeBron, I feel for ya- you put the weight of a city on your big shoulders, and it wasn't enough. Might be (slightly) premature to say this- but Cleveland has been the home to the greatest football & now basketball player that ever lived- and between them they have one Championship to show for it.

I love the Cavs and really enjoyed watching them this year.

Orlando was better. Big, athletic guys like Lewis, Turk and Petrie Dish that can drain threes all day long surrounding the best Center in the league ... someone knows how to build a team.

I hated to see the Cavs fall, but strange thing though ... at the end of the Conference Finals I didn't feel any wore than the Browns losing a regular season out-of-the-division game at the end of a 4-12 season. That's not a knock on the Cavs, that's just how inportant the Browns are to me.

At the end of the day, it's just basketball. The Browns are a way of life ... at least for me.

Let the Browns remove the damn curse ... that party will be ten times bigger.

Zombo

--Lebron will stay after next season. He will be back with a vengance next year ... and they will get him his Pippen. DTBH was right all along ... this was a great regular season team that didn't match up well with the other Big Guys.

Our biggest matchup problem was at the coaching position,and thats pathetic to think that VanGundy out coached our guy

Do you suppose the Jordan and the Bulls ever ran into a matchup problem?They had Luc Longley as a center for

christ sakes

The Cavs are not the Bulls of the 90's nor should you be making the ever so subtle LeBron James = Michael Jordan comparison.

If you thought the coaching position was the only mismatch you're delusional. Rashard Lewis, Turkoglu, and Howard... mismatch 1, mismatch 2, mismatch 3.

Archived