THE BROWNS BOARD

Israel will strike.... Without Obama

Mr. T

Try calling it the 4th Reich

Reference, Germany. (a people who were more than 75% Catholic/Christian in 1927, according to historians). A militant "pro-active" desire to change the world around them... no, to SAVE the world around them, had been fostered by the trends of society for more than a decade. The average German man got up in the morning, and went out to stand in what they called "Queues", waiting to be picked by a contractor for work on a day by day basis. No long term stability existed for these men, every day began with the search for a job, if you didn't work, you didn't eat... period. I cannot, as a 21st century American, imagine the emotional state of such men... or can I? As we all know, a man did come along, who seemed to fit the description of a remedy for the things that ailed the German population. His name was Adolph Hitler. I remember going to school and learning about the history of these events. I remember the focus always being on what a hideous tyrant Hitler had become, and the atrocities that his administration committed. But after taking a closer look, now that I am an adult, I have seen a different picture. First of all, if anyone thinks that Adolph Hitler came to power without the approval of the German people, by some magical or mysterious force that propelled him to power without the consent of the German population, they are sadly mistaken. So how could such a man, such an obviously evil dictator be given the blessing of a population of over 75% Christians? Here are some Quotes from some of Hitler's speeches and writings, ranging from 1919 through his fall to the Allies...

Hitler was a crazed manipulator of masses of people, and the media, and he had brownshirts.

Obama only is a manipulator of masses of people, and the media, and he has acorn.

Obama might not be crazed, but very seriously misguided empty suit.

See the difference? It's plain as... hey.... wait a freakin minute....

Archived