THE BROWNS BOARD

Lebron on resigning with Cavs'...He can't wait to Bail

gmp

I don't know," James said when asked if he'll sign. "I haven't thought about it just yet. I'm just going to take time off from basketball and not think about contracts or the game period. I'll relax with my family we'll figure out once it comes from them."

Now there's a vote of confidence huh???

I don't know," James said when asked if he'll sign. "I haven't thought about it just yet. I'm just going to take time off from basketball and not think about contracts or the game period. I'll relax with my family we'll figure out once it comes from them."

Now there's a vote of confidence huh???

Your post is titled "...He can't wait to Bail" Where in that quote do you get that idea? Are you that desperate for him to leave the Cavs that you are reaching that far from that quote? He has repeatedly stated that he has no plans to leave Cleveland, yet you think that this quote says otherwise?! It's people like you that will be the reason if he does indeed leave!

Your post is titled "...He can't wait to Bail" Where in that quote do you get that idea? Are you that desperate for him to leave the Cavs that you are reaching that far from that quote? He has repeatedly stated that he has no plans to leave Cleveland, yet you think that this quote says otherwise?! It's people like you that will be the reason if he does indeed leave!

He was asked about staying..and he responds with I DON"T KNOW?????

If you ask your girlfriend if whe wants to continue to go out and she responds I DON"T KNOW...

guess what...she's bailin!!!

Guest TheJokersWILD

If you ask your girlfriend if whe wants to continue to go out and she responds I DON"T KNOW...

He just lost a series where he put his heart and soul into trying to win and they ended up losing! Give the man some time with his family he has got to be an emotional wreck right now :angry: There is plenty of time to worry about contracts.

He just lost a series where he put his heart and soul into trying to win and they ended up losing! Give the man some time with his family he has got to be an emotional wreck right now :angry: There is plenty of time to worry about contracts.

I've seen enough of gmp to start thinking the guy's a NYC troll. The Cavs can offer LeBron an extension mid-July we'll see what's up then.

He has absolutely no reason to say he's staying in Cleveland. Until he signs on the dotted line, he has all the leverage. When he still hasn't committed, the front office should be doing everything in their power to make him want to stay.

If we get Chris Bosh, win a title, and then he says "I don't know"....you can start looking into it. But right now, it would make no sense for him to say he's staying in Cleveland, even if he has no plans of leaving.

I've seen enough of gmp to start thinking the guy's a NYC troll. The Cavs can offer LeBron an extension mid-July we'll see what's up then.

Hooray for Hoorta.....very nice call indeed... now what could have gave that away??..

It's tuff to hide my orange and blue agenda......

and if he don't sign within a month, or give the indication he's gonna re-neg the extensiont...

Kiss the King goodbye!!

And I suppose it might be worth it to note the other part of that quote

"I'm great. I feel great about this situation that's going on. You want to continue to get better, that's all you can ask. We got better and I feel this team will be better next season. You don't want to take a step backward. I think we went forward from the Boston series [a Game 7 loss in the semis] last year.

"Hopefully we can go forward next year."

Guest AdaM
And I suppose it might be worth it to note the other part of that quote

"I'm great. I feel great about this situation that's going on. You want to continue to get better, that's all you can ask. We got better and I feel this team will be better next season. You don't want to take a step backward. I think we went forward from the Boston series [a Game 7 loss in the semis] last year.

"Hopefully we can go forward next year."

Game, set, match.

Of course you take the smallest, most inconclusive part of the quote and twist it to your own agenda with no regard to anything else he stated within the same interview and other interviews. CIMO beat me to the rest of the quote, so I won't repeat it. Thanks CIMO.

GMP, let your boys in NY know that they can start courting D-Wade, because Lebron isn't leaving Cleveland unless Danny Ferry loses his mind completely and Dan Gilbert sells all his ownership of the team. Lebron will lead the Cavs to an NBA championship...Guaranteed!

gmp you are a f ucking moron dude why are u even on this board

Now, Now, now....enough with the name calling.....

or was that just some miserable attempt at an insult.......

and that's Mr f*ckin Moron to you, dude!

Of course you take the smallest, most inconclusive part of the quote and twist it to your own agenda with no regard to anything else he stated within the same interview and other interviews. CIMO beat me to the rest of the quote, so I won't repeat it. Thanks CIMO.

GMP, let your boys in NY know that they can start courting D-Wade, because Lebron isn't leaving Cleveland unless Danny Ferry loses his mind completely and Dan Gilbert sells all his ownership of the team. Lebron will lead the Cavs to an NBA championship...Guaranteed!

Agreed- come July, Gilbert is going to give LeBron a blank check and tell him to put a number on it. I'll only start worrying if he turns that down. I understand his fascination with Madison Square Garden, but LeBron could run for mayor of Cleveland and get elected right now.

I'll say it again, LeBron would be foolish to sign an extension this offseason. Make the front office sweat and be committed to putting a championship team together. His name will be in the news every day. He'll have all of New York being his biggest fan one more year (how much do you think he made off those special NY edition sneakers?). And once he gets his legitimate sidekick and the Cavs look like a true championship team, then you can start judging whether he's leaving or not.

It just makes no sense for him to sign this summer.

Archived