THE BROWNS BOARD

30k 8k 8k

SD_Tom

Colin Cowherd noted that the 25K 6K 6K club has FOUR members in NBA history. Only 4. 

LeBron will probably play another 4-5 seasons. The guy is a once in a lifetime athlete. It's truly amazing what he's accomplished. He was coached by Mike Brown, Eric Spoelstra, David Blatt, and Ty Lue. 

Greatest all around player in NBA history. 

11 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I believe LeBron is the only one with the 30K 8K 8K figure.   Wonder if he could get 40-10-10.

He could also get 2000 steals and 1000 blocks

Right now he has 1841 steals and 874 blocks.

He is the only one in that club. Absolutely.  Pretty awesome for the guy that was proclaimed the next greatest while in Jr high. 

Best all around player ever. 

1 hour ago, syd said:

also Gates could give you your own Spaceship 

You mean Paul Allen.   Allen is owner of the Trailblazers, not Gates.   Bill Gate apparently has -0- interest in sports, unlike his partner (still?)  Allen...who owns the Blazers and the Seahawks.

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You mean Paul Allen.   Allen is owner of the Trailblazers, not Gates.   Bill Gate apparently has -0- interest in sports, unlike his partner (still?)  Allen...who owns the Blazers and the Seahawks.

upp'sss my bad  So then Allen could get LeBron a Spaceship

20 hours ago, syd said:

upp'sss my bad  So then Allen could get LeBron a Spaceship

I think you are right.  Allen is somehow involved in setting up some kind of private space program.  He and Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson and Elon Musk:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/science/space/spacexs-private-cargo-rocket-heads-to-space-station.html

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I think you are right.  Allen is somehow involved in setting up some kind of private space program.  He and Jeff Bezos, and Richard Branson and Elon Musk:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/science/space/spacexs-private-cargo-rocket-heads-to-space-station.html

thanks nice find,so Hell ya LaBron could fly from Cleveland to Portland in his Spaceship and lead the Trailblazers to the promised land and that would cement his place as the best player ever who by the way has his own freaking Spaceship

Archived