THE BROWNS BOARD

I really don't see LBJ leaving

manbearpig

I finally watched his post game (in his Yankees hat) interview and I don't see him leaving. He still may leave, but based on what I heard from him I just don't see it. He certainly seemed dissapointed but not to the tune of, "F it, I quit." I do see that we need a lot of improvement in many ways... but I am watching one of the owners interviews right now and it seems to me that this summer... the deals are going down! How much money is LBJ making in cleveland? I work at a sporting goods store and half the basketball shoes we sell are his. I swear that nearly half the t shirts we sell have LBJ on them somewhere. We actually sold out of Cavs hats, and shirts this year and everyone in town has been dissapointed that they couldn't buy any. I have a hard time believing that he would leave just for money. I mean how much do you need? I think that as long as he feels appreciated in Cleveland by the fans and the team etc. He will stay. I may be pulling this out of my ass but I certainly hope it's true.

Where do you get the idea that he wants to be the first billion dollar athelete? I see that he wants to be the best player in the NBA, I think he even wants to be the best NBA player EVER... but I don't get any feeling that he wants more money. I can see him leaving Cleveland for a better team that will help with his stats but not really for money. Then again, I could be wrong.

He wont lose in bigger market cities that will actually sign big name players aside him.

Just signing a "big name" player won't be enough- it would have to be the right big name player(s). What did Iverson do for Detroit? Stockton & Malone two sure-fire HOFers couldn't get it done in Utah.

Yeah- let's put LeBron & Bosch on the Knicks- that scenario New Yorkers are fantasizing about- that still ain't enough to beat the Lakers.

If that was the case wont the big market teams already have signed some one half decent by now ? (im looking @ NY and NJ)

I doubt very much that NJ would give him the stratosphere status...NY would give him...

Jersey has an awful fan base...even when they had good teams....moving to Brooklyn won't help either..they will always be what the Clipppers are to the Lakers......sloppy seconds...

going to NY is the only place Lebron can go to reach the pinnacle of his marketing....

Just let Spike go to work....and Lebron will make it to the movie screen...

What did Iverson do for Detroit?

You think Iverson was brought in to make Detroit better? It was a pure Billups salary dump.

Archived