THE BROWNS BOARD

Deep Fakes

MLD Woody

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

Obozo never really was a legitimate source.

Unlike the impeccable (or impeachable?) sources of one Donald J. Trump, president of both the Hair Club for Men and the Liar's Club for politicians.

5 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Unlike the impeccable (or impeachable?) sources of one Donald J. Trump, president of both the Hair Club for Men and the Liar's Club for politicians.

FF33AC70-2A81-4471-911E-B72AF2B13FC0.jpeg

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The left loves the stuff Woody. Here's a sweet one that's been going around.

FB_IMG_1524525448936.jpg

Are you serious Steve? When we give enough of a Sheet we're literally debunking four or five right wing Facebook memes a week on here. Both sides do it, but if this board is any indication, the right has adopted them more.

Those two plus add our beloved US Senator Cruz who now fauns all over Trumpy despite the side by side pictures of Melania and his wife and the accusation that his father was part of the plot to kill JFK. We have a spineless weasel representing conservatives in this state. Gimme either Maine senator instead. The both have more balls than Cruz.

7 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Are you serious Steve? When we give enough of a Sheet we're literally debunking four or five right wing Facebook memes a week on here. Both sides do it, but if this board is any indication, the right has adopted them more.

You are correct Woodrow. I would not say this board is an indication oh, we have a relatively small group and without doing the math possibly leans right. I see a lot more from the left on Facebook where I have tons of connections. Still I call BS on both sides. From the right I see a lot from Maxine P Waters which are products of a fake account. I also saw one claiming the Elizabeth Warren says that women need to be raped by Muslims for the good of culturalism. But you complain frequently about slanted sources here. Slanted or biased is much different then completely made up stuff like this. 

WSS

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

1) hard core right wing and possibly lean right are very different. I never said it was hardcore right wing. 

2) I'm going by the content on this board. The threads that are made. The majority of the posts

Well Cal is pretty prolific.  But again I suspect a poll of the membership would be more down the middle.

WSS

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Those two plus add our beloved US Senator Cruz who now fauns all over Trumpy despite the side by side pictures of Melania and his wife and the accusation that his father was part of the plot to kill JFK. We have a spineless weasel representing conservatives in this state. Gimme either Maine senator instead. The both have more balls than Cruz.

Looks like Cruz's hands are smaller than Trumps

Image result for Cruz and Trump together smiling pics

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Well Cal is pretty prolific.  But again I suspect a poll of the membership would be more down the middle.

WSS

Probably. Unless you scored everyone from (1) very liberal to (10) very conservative. Then we'd be north of 5.

But i was talking more about the content on the board

On 4/24/2018 at 6:58 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Looks like Cruz's hands are smaller than Trumps

Image result for Cruz and Trump together smiling pics

And you can see that the longer Cruz hangs around Trump the smaller the man he becomes. Even his suit shows that. :P

"They Shrink?!"-Elaine Bettis

Archived